X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Refudiated!

I would offer comment on this, but I'm so infrustriated that I can't comosculate what I'm feelin'........

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-kQYo01KYqk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-kQYo01KYqk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Price of an education.....least now I know it's no big 'ting
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBM6CBtuHS4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UBM6CBtuHS4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Yea, but what OTHER wacky twat could butcher a word and immediately have it printed on hats?? If you go by the old adage "No such thing as bad publicity", this broad has hit the Irish lottery..
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Thought I couldn't be further astounded by her arrogance and audacity, but then...

The difference here is Shakespeare "coined" words...she's MAKING SHIT UP AS SHE GOES ALONG, and got busted for it (again)...f***ing brainless biatch.

That's why the Teabagged Party loves her...she's just like them...STUPID.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Starwood
          Roadie
          • Jan 2004

Everyone has a slip now and then. Overall, Palin is one of the most brilliant minds in politics today. Our country needs her now, more than ever.

NUGENT/PALIN 2012!!!
          Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

• Igosplut
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Starwood
            Everyone has a slip now and then. Overall, Palin is one of the most brilliant minds in politics today. Our country needs her now, more than ever.

NUGENT/PALIN 2012!!!
            I really don't support one side or the other but with that statement I think Starwood's butter has slipped off his toast.....
            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Starwood
              Roadie
              • Jan 2004

Starwood was using the lowest form of comedy...sarcasm. She's a fucking DOLT. Nice tits though...
              Helping RothTards speak in the 3rd person since 2004!

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

"A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man" - Jebediah Springfield

Mrs. Krabappel: "Embiggens"? I never heard that word before I moved to Springfield.
                Ms. Hoover: I don't know why. It's a perfectly cromulent word.

Last edited by chefcraig; 07-21-2010, 02:53 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

I''m going to try using this word in a sentence.....

'After I extracted myself from Sarahs anal cavity, I refutiated all over her back'

How long do you think a game of scrabble with this broad would last before the board and tiles go flying towards the wall?

Sarah Shakespeare?

"But soft, what light from yonder window breaks? It is the East, and I can see Russia from my front porch"

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Go pull your own chain for a change.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      I refudiate that statement!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                        Let me get something straight here, mister!
                        I'm on your fucking side.

I actually voted for 'civil unions'......I voted for the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell"......I voted for all the liberties that you currently enjoy in the privacy of your own home.......I am a male, however, I am NOT your enemy!!
                        I believe people should live in a way they're most comfortable, and as an American, I would fight and die in order for you to live that way......

For you to attack me is not only unabated, but it's also lowdown, below-the-belt, and uncalled for. I'm not even asking for an apology....I just want to take this opportunity to bring it to your attention how very wrong it is for you to bash me.

I refudiate your snide, facetious remark. May God have mercy on your man-hating soul!

That is all!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

'Mister'???

Kristy is one hot babe!

But back on topic, I fracture my grammar on purpose a lot. Who in the fuck thinks they have the right to tell ME how the fuck to speak Engrish?

That said, I am not a dim-witted trollop pretending she wants to run for President.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

Haha....Gar is unable to say anything negative about other people's posts that anyone can take seriously, so he is reduced to thanking people when they put the smackdown on people around here.

Fucking loser.

Comment

• GAR
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

I respect Hambon, however you are ONE different story.

A story... not unlike a Fairy Tale. Or a Tail for a Fairy. Or someone who likes to tail Fairies every June during the AIDS Parade in Hollywood.

Comment

Working...