X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

KZOK offers cheap concert tickets for active duty military

Don't have a link for this story or many details, but I just heard on KZOK this morning that active duty military can actually get tickets to the upcoming KISS/Poison show (6/23, White River Ampitheater) for $10.25

Even the cheap tickets for this show start at $28 retail, so that's a good deal.

If you want to see half of Kiss and a washed up Poison, that is.

Maybe they'll have cheap tickets to a GOOD show next time.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • ThrillsNSpills
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Somehow I can't imagine anyone in the military singing along to
    I want action tonight....

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

It's not uncommon at all on base every now and then for a MWR rep (Morale, Welfare, and Recreation) to be given free tickets for a show in this area, whether it's here at the Ampitheater or in Norfolk...
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Maybe Van Hagar tickets will be given to those who wind up with a Page 11! LOL If Van Hagar ever does a USO show while I'm either in Iraq or Afghanistan, then I'll demand to be given fire watch!

Comment

Working...