X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Why is the COCAINE of Today UTTER SHIT?

What's wrong with todays cocaine: it never gets better, it is always cut with bullshit like bovine or veterinarian that leaves such a shaky down-high decline and stinging post-high after taste it's just SHIT anymore.

Isn't it>? I mean, WTF is wrong with dope these days? I can't understand it.

It used to be when people had a supply, you met other people, and it became a speech lubricant and there was this whole bonding thing within that culture.

I think it's all gone, and I think it's because the whole chemistry has changed. It's different. It's all about money and how cheap this shit can be made and I don't like it at all.

Why does it have to be this way? The old coke was so much better, pure, clean-burning stuff. Now it's no fun at all.
  • lesfunk
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The reason todays coke is shit is because there's very little actual coke in it.
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Stick with your bathtub drug of choice GAR. You can't afford cocaine anyway. So who ya bullshitting?
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

The only person he can bullshit!

Himself.........
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

Only he actually believes his bullshit so much it appears as the truth to him...

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Decriminalizing POT is criminal, but keeping cocaine criminalized at the same time is insane.

I want my un-enhanced, un-mitigated, un-tainted coke like we had in the 80's and I WANT IT now!

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

What a tangled web the little fella weaves
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR

I want my un-enhanced, un-mitigated, un-tainted coke like we had in the 80's and I WANT IT now!
                That probably means you'll have to go back to sucking cock for it, just like the old days!

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                  That probably means you'll have to go back to sucking cock for it, just like the old days!
                  I don't want to get in the middle of this but that comment made me laugh enough to wake the wife.

Now that she's up...
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

GAR Sucks Cock For Coke,End Of Story.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

He gets the coke that is cut with 90% baby powder because nobody can stand him, and want to take his cash and blow jobs without having to give anything to him in return.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

And yet some peeps wonder why I started the BAN GAR thread.....

He's Joe Thunder-esque, only not as funny or bright.
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

It's sucks Gar because it's imaginary and not real coke. Maybe you are waking up to the fact that imaginary stuff is just a fantasy and reality is where it's at. Now go make some money buy some real coke, buy an expensive hooker, take $100 bill and roll it into a straw, line some coke up on the hooker's ass, put money straw into nose and inhale the line. Best done with some classic VH blasting.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                            Decriminalizing POT is criminal, but keeping cocaine criminalized at the same time is insane.

I never tried coke back in the day. My older brother did it a lot & has some great stories. You just don't hear about it anymore nowadays. It's all Vicodin, Oxycontin, Xanax, Valium, etc...
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

GAR supports Mexican drug dealers and narcoterrorism...

Comment

Working...