X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Green Manalishi
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2010

Greetings From The Heartland !

Greetings Humanoids ! It feels good to hang a bit with like - minded citizens . I believe I was registered here earlier this decade or possibly , the actual Van Halen site - I don't remember . I had a few technical difficulties and I dropped outta life for awhile . I recently re-registered at the Black Crowes and the Ted Nugent site as well .

I'm proud to say that I've been a serious fan of the real Van Halen since the almighty first album way back in '78 . I have seen them 4 times and DLR himself at least that many times as well .

Thanx for havin' me ! Let's motor........
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Green Manalishi Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Yo!

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2010

Thanks for the warm welcoming ! ^ She's a Major BadAss ! ^

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Welcome!

Comment

Working...