X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Dig DLR's WIKI Pic!

Once in awhile I check the usual url's to see if any new things are posted..

Today I checked Wikipedia's "David Lee Roth" entry to see if he'd gotten up off his ass to do anything musical we don't know about.

Then I found this pic, with the caption: "David Lee Roth on stage in 1978"

You MAY be familliar with the black/white trousers.

But uhh... uhhhh hhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh... whose the guys with guitars, ROADIES?!?!

Apparently uploaded on the 13th by the user "samboob" who, if he's here, dude you're a genius! Thanks
    Davidle.jpg

BATES,
    GAR!!
    Last edited by GAR; 07-30-2010, 12:26 PM.
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

HAAAAAAAARRR.. damn pic src code..

I fucked it up! Can anyone repost it real-sized?

Comment

• vanhalenrocks
      Full On Cocktard
      • May 2004

Wikipedia entry for Dave...newish quote I've never seen

I already posted this in the tread about gag orders in rock music, but nobody said shit, so fuck it! I'm posting it again:

When asked about the recent Rolling Stone blurb concerning Eddie Van Halen jamming again with Wolfgang and Alex Van Halen, David Lee Roth mentioned "Oh, I'm just waiting for a call you know. We've got no new songs yet, no new lyrics but we've got forward momentum and that's the key. (Alex Van Halen)'s got this idea to use the kid from the '84 album grown up for the cover art though. Who knows? I'm gonna have to start hittin' the snooze button and not set an alarm, 'cause I'm expecting that call at any minute."

This is flagged for "citation needed".....is this the work of the Roth Army??

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

Nope, wikiNAZI's more like

Comment

• Hummarstra
          Commando
          • Feb 2004

obvious photo shop.

Comment

• GAR
            Banned
            • Jan 2004

Of COURSE but it's fun isn't it?

It shows DLR plus two of the original Three Blind Mice. Hence the shades..

Comment

• diamondsgirl
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              Of COURSE but it's fun isn't it?

It shows DLR plus two of the original Three Blind Mice. Hence the shades..

weird pic, IMO
              but, Dave looks hotter than hell
              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                Sniper
                • Jan 2006

Dave filled in for an ailing Brian Wilson on the final Beach Boys tour. Look it up!
                That's where he got "California Girls" and how he got Carl Wilson to sing back up. Look it up!
                Remember to search "David Roth" as he was known back then (see VH1 album cover for proof). Look it up!

Last edited by GreenBayLA; 08-02-2010, 03:31 AM. Reason: citation needed
                "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

Working...