X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • livingproof
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Feb 2004

I Humble Myself

Okay, this is where I admit I was wrong.

When Van Halen announced that they were in the studio and going on tour with Hagar, it was a rush. Van Halen have been my favorite band since I the summer before 7th grade (four years ago) and I was just happy to be seeing them live.

Of all the eras of Van Halen, Hagar is my least favorite. Diamond Dave is my favorite, uncomparably, followed by Cherone, then Hagar. But I've heard Dave on "Diamond Dave" and I heard Hagar on whatever that last thing he did was. And to be honest, Hagar was the one who still had his voice. Hadn't lost anything. Dave was obviously straining.

So though I am a firm believer in Classic VH, I wanted a good show in Worcester, and I felt like Hagar could deliver what Dave couldn't anymore.

THEN I SAW THE REHEARSAL FOOTAGE.

Oh my f-cking word, what the hell was that? I've heard more melodic sounds escape from my ass!

And for everyone who disses Dave, saying that he's passed his rock star prime because of his hair, I have one word for you: Ed.

I apologize for the blasphemy, I've seen the light.
    -Adam S. Osborne-
  • DaveIsKing
    Veteran
    • Mar 2004

Yeah well, you're forgiven.

Now go and sin some more.
    PROPERTY OF DaveIsKing©

YOUR GIRLFRIEND = OWNED

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Welcome livingproof,

Welcome to the Roth Army. Here you will learn the truths about Ed and the Sham.

Enjoy your stay!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• moose
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
          Fuckin Hillarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Panamark
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Livingproof, so do you think Spammy's voice is good now ? Ive never liked his vocal style, but its obviously detiororated badly now. Just interested to get an impartial view.
            BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...