PDA

View Full Version : Now THIS Motherfucker Says It All!!!

Hardrock69
08-04-2010, 11:51 PM
:biggrin:
http://i38.tinypic.com/6ehyt0.jpg

Blaze
08-05-2010, 12:42 AM
lol... there is a few people that should have that sign next to them 24/7 :D

sadaist
08-05-2010, 01:15 AM
Everyone needs to put down all the signs & just start worrying about themselves instead of what everyone else is doing. Don't like fags? Don't be one. Quite simple actually.

Igosplut
08-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Everyone needs to put down all the signs & just start worrying about themselves instead of what everyone else is doing. Don't like fags? Don't be one. Quite simple actually.

Outstandingly simple, isn't it????

Besides, anybody that spends their life running around the country with signs like that spend FAR more time obsessing over those actions that even the people that perform them.... Not a good way of proving you "hate" the idea......

Hardrock69
08-05-2010, 09:35 AM
The very latest on these goddamnable fucks:

http://www.kansas.com/2010/08/05/1433592/westboro-readies-for-high-court.html

Westboro readies for high court

By Associated Press

TOPEKA —Members of a Kansas church sued for protesting outside a Marine's funeral are gearing up to present their case to the U.S. Supreme Court in October.

The high court is scheduled to hear arguments Oct. 6 in the case of Westboro Baptist Church, which claims its protests outside a 2006 funeral of a Marine killed in Iraq were free speech protected by the First Amendment.

The Topeka-based church's members picket funerals of service members, contending the deaths are God's punishment for America's tolerance of homosexuality.

Albert Snyder of York, Pa., sued Westboro, accusing it of inflicting emotional distress and invading his privacy when pickets protested outside the funeral of his son, Lance Cpl. Matthew Snyder, in Westminster, Md.

The court will consider whether Westboro's message is protected by the First Amendment or limited by privacy and religious rights of mourners.

In 2007, a jury found against Westboro and awarded Snyder nearly $11 million as compensation for emotional distress and invasion of privacy. That award was later reduced and then overturned by a court of appeals.

The Supreme Court agreed in March to take the case.

Margie Phelps, daughter of Westboro founder Fred Phelps, will have 30 minutes to argue before the court that the protest is protected speech. Attorney Sean Summers will have 30 minutes to argue Snyder's side.

Church spokeswoman Shirley Phelps-Roper said about two dozen members of the church would drive from Topeka to Washington and would picket along the way. They will also be picketing outside the Supreme Court while the arguments are being presented, she told the Topeka Capital-Journal.

She said the church has picketed the Supreme Court twice before.

Fred Phelps is not making the trip to Washington, she said.

Idiots need to rename their church to Westboro Church Of Satan, but the actual Church of Satan might be offended, as they are more Christian that Phelps and his asslickers.
Not to mention Satan might be offended, but then it is ok for them to offend Satan, as I am sure he has a special pit reserved for them that is EXTRA hot.

LoungeMachine
08-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Dont like gays?

Blame straight people......

They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

:gulp:

Unchainme
08-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Dont like gays?

But, who do we blame for Katydid, Joe Thunder and Gayr?

jhale667
08-05-2010, 11:46 AM
I issued the challenge again yesterday to a friend (in VA ranting against a decision made in a CA court on his FB page, echoed by equally intolerant friends of his) to explain to me (sans irrelevant religious diatribe) to explain to me why I (or any straight person is)'m supposed to be against gay marriage. He couldn't. Took issue with my telling him he HAD to "remove the irrelevant religious component in the debate" he replies "since you said that, you just excused yourself from the conversation!" to which I replied "How do you figure that, since the discussion is in regard to STATE recognition of same-sex marriage? There IS still that separation of church and state bit in place, RIGHT?" He had no response to that, and got so angry he not only removed my post from his page, but his entire thread about it...because he knows he got owned (in front of all our mutual FB friends, too). :biggrin:

I see no reason why I should give a flying shit if same-sex marriage is allowed. Hell, as a sociological experiment - let's see in 5 years if the divorce rate is similar to straight couples - now THAT will be interesting to see.

Igosplut
08-05-2010, 11:51 AM
Dont like gays?

Christ, Don't give 'em THAT angle to work with....

The asshole zealots will be standing around with ass-fucker signs everywhere from hospitals to lamaze classes....

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't have a problem with fags as long as they stay away from me. I do have a problem with openly flamboyant homo's though.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/4/29/633766126704067700-Homosexuals.jpg

jhale667
08-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Christ, Don't give 'em THAT angle to work with....

The asshole zealots will be standing around with ass-fucker signs everywhere from hospitals to lamaze classes....

Nah, what I'm surprised hasn't already happened, is some douche on the anti side taking the "moral objection is not sufficient cause" quote for the decision and trying to twist it to imply "If that's the case, I should be able to MURDER people then...duh...." :rolleyes:

jhale667
08-05-2010, 12:22 PM
I don't have a problem with fags as long as they stay away from me. I do have a problem with openly flamboyant homo's though.

If I was that narrow-minded I wouldn't have a job. Or at least not the current one.

Dude, they could care less about you OR your butt. More to the point, since YOU'RE the one fearful for your butt, perhaps you secretly want it to be in danger of buggery? Think about it... :lmao:

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 12:47 PM
If I was that narrow-minded I wouldn't have a job. Or at least not the current one.

Dude, they could care less about you OR your butt. More to the point, since YOU'RE the one fearful for your butt, perhaps you secretly want it to be in danger of buggery? Think about it... :lmao:

I'm not fearful or secretly wanting anything near my butt. What the fuck is wrong with you?

And how would you know.

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 12:51 PM
If I was that narrow-minded I wouldn't have a job. Or at least not the current one. :

Does anyone "NORMAL" work with you or for that matter live near you?

jhale667
08-05-2010, 12:58 PM
Does anyone "NORMAL" work with you or for that matter live near you?

By your myopic, narrow-minded definition? Probably not.

jhale667
08-05-2010, 01:00 PM
And how would you know.

Hey, I didn't post the "watch your butt" pic, buddy...that's on YOU. :lol:

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 01:05 PM
Hey, I didn't post the "watch your butt" pic, buddy...that's on YOU. :lol:

lol well I'm not the one that claims they don't care about my butt.

sadaist
08-05-2010, 01:09 PM
I'm not fearful or secretly wanting anything near my butt. What the fuck is wrong with you?

And how would you know.

Is green text secret code for some gay shenanigans you guys are planning? :hee:

Anyways, I went to this places website listed on the sign in post #1. Damn. These are some hateful motherfuckers. I looked at their upcoming events for protests and it listed a few in Los Angeles. Looks like they hate Jews as well. It's really sick how they can find some odd passage in the bible and twist it to be some hateful mantra even though it pretty much goes against everything else the bible teaches.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Is green text secret code for some gay shenanigans you guys are planning? :hee:

Anyways, I went to this places website listed on the sign in post #1. Damn. These are some hateful motherfuckers. I looked at their upcoming events for protests and it listed a few in Los Angeles. Looks like they hate Jews as well. It's really sick how they can find some odd passage in the bible and twist it to be some hateful mantra even though it pretty much goes against everything else the bible teaches.

EVERY fucking religion on the planet does this. they pick and choose beliefs and writings to further their own agenda.:barf:

jhale667
08-05-2010, 01:20 PM
lol well I'm not the one that claims they don't care about my butt.

Not a claim. They don't, dude. That's just your own homophobia talking (out your butt...lol). As one co-worker put it, they're "not into conversion policies". I've been at this gig 5 years and have yet to get hit on by a dude, because they know as far as I'm concerned - it's not that kinda party...

So again, why am I supposed to care if G/L couples marry?

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 01:22 PM
Not a claim. They don't, dude. That's just your own homophobia talking (out your butt...lol). As one co-worker put it, they're "not into conversion policies". I've been at this gig 5 years and have yet to get hit on by a dude, because they know as far as I'm concerned - it's not that kinda party...

So again, why am I supposed to care if G/L couples marry?

I don't care either. It's not like we are going to make them less gay if we tell them they can't get married.

chefcraig
08-05-2010, 01:26 PM
EVERY fucking religion on the planet does this. they pick and choose beliefs and writings to further their own agenda.:barf:

Absolutely. It's almost as if religion can be ordered up off of a Chinese take-out menu..."I'll take one from column A, 2 from column B and a couple of containers of fried rice. Do I still get the extra egg roll and fortune cookies if I ask for no MSG?"

jhale667
08-05-2010, 01:28 PM
I don't care either. It's not like we are going to make them less gay if we tell them they can't get married.

Exactly, so why not say ANY two consenting adults can agree to make each other miserable together for the rest of their lives, should they choose - regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, or gender.

jhale667
08-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Dupe post. :umm:

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 01:33 PM
Exactly, so why not say ANY two consenting adults can agree to make each other miserable together for the rest of their lives, should they choose - regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, or gender.

Well since you brought it up I would be more inclined to ban inter racial marriage. :biggrin:

chefcraig
08-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Well since you brought it up I would be more inclined to ban inter racial marriage. :biggrin:

What about interracial pron?

jhale667
08-05-2010, 01:42 PM

THAT's even more idiotic. And never going to happen. As a matter of fact, I'll be polluting your race later, btw. :lmao:

I've heard similar idiotic EPIC FAIL arguments against that, too. It's all stupid. If it even worries you in the slightest, you're a moron.

Starwood
08-05-2010, 01:56 PM
Most of the zealots who are obsessed with this topic are closet homos. Starwood is amused by their frustrated and tortured existence.

Anonymous
08-05-2010, 02:05 PM
You know, I really don't get all this shit.

God doesn't like fags.

Marriage by Church is only a religious thing.

If you're a faggot, why would you care to be part of a religion that wants to kill you?

I ain't opposed to lilacs marrying through civil, non-religious services, why should I? In fact I don't even care. Again, why should I?

The ONLY things I'm opposed to, is adoption. Frankly, I think that if you make your choices, you have to stick with them & reap both the benefits & the drawbacks. There's probably some reason why two males can't procreate. Nature & Evolution know best, so shut the fuck up & bite the fuckin' bullet.

Besides, they'd only use the kid to make threesomes, the bloody chest-hair nibblers.

Cheers! :bottle:

chefcraig
08-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Besides, they'd only use the kid to make threesomes, the bloody chest-hair nibblers.

This overlooks the fact that incest isn't only limited to queers. At least according to some of the websites I've seen late at night.

Anonymous
08-05-2010, 02:14 PM
This overlooks the fact that incest isn't only limited to queers.

You are, of course, right. But what you wanna do, take kids away from their parents as soon as they're born & spread out all family members so they never meet again? It'd be the only 100% full proof way to avoid that...

At least according to some of the websites I've seen late at night.

??? :headlights:

FORD
08-05-2010, 02:28 PM
This overlooks the fact that incest isn't only limited to queers. At least according to some of the websites I've seen late at night.

Must admit I was tempted by this blonde and her redhead sister at a family reunion a few years back. Hey, they were distant cousins. Probably would have been legal in most states.

chefcraig
08-05-2010, 02:29 PM
??? :headlights:

You know, after everyone else has gone to bed. Some of that stuff would create an awkward situation if you were to be caught viewing it.

Must admit I was tempted by this blonde and her redhead sister at a family reunion a few years back. Hey, they were distant cousins. Probably would have been legal in most states.

Yeah, it's probably bad form to attend family reunions looking for dates.

Anonymous
08-05-2010, 02:59 PM
You know, after everyone else has gone to bed. Some of that stuff would create an awkward situation if you were to be caught viewing it.

Yes, I can see how it would be awkward if a family member caught you looking at an incest website... really, Chef! I'm flabbergasted! I'm disgustipated! Get out of here, you freak! I'm never speaking to you again.

(You know, there's this torrent floating around with all the videos from Big Incest Family. Hush. Mum's the word. Er, as it were.)

chefcraig
08-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Yes, I can see how it would be awkward if a family member caught you looking at an incest website... really, Chef! I'm flabbergasted! I'm disgustipated! Get out of here, you freak! I'm never speaking to you again.

(You know, there's this torrent floating around with all the videos from Big Incest Family. Hush. Mum's the word. Er, as it were.)

Yeah, tell me about it. To tell you the truth, after viewing some of that stuff, I'll never look at the Lone Ranger's horse in quite the same way again. Or an episode of Lassie, for that matter. :confused13:

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 03:17 PM
THAT's even more idiotic. And never going to happen. As a matter of fact, I'll be polluting your race later, btw. :lmao:

I've heard similar idiotic EPIC FAIL arguments against that, too. It's all stupid. If it even worries you in the slightest, you're a moron.

Oh go fuck yourself.

Diamondjimi
08-05-2010, 03:24 PM

Yeah, it's probably bad form to attend family reunions looking for dates.

To tell you the truth, after viewing some of that stuff, I'll never look at the Lone Ranger's horse in quite the same way again.

Dude, you're starting to creep me out... :biggrin:

chefcraig
08-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Dude, you're starting to creep me out... :biggrin:

Well, if it's any comfort, I drew the line at 2 Girls, 1 Cup. Even I have standards, you know.

jhale667
08-05-2010, 03:38 PM
Oh go fuck yourself.

Eat a dick. :Loser:

I'd rather fuck your girlfriend...oh wait, this just in - she's fugly. Never mind. :hee:

Like you're REALLY going to ever make a legitimate argument against that, dude. You can't - there ISN'T one. Not even on so-called "moral" grounds. Give it up.

jhale667
08-05-2010, 03:40 PM
Well, if it's any comfort, I drew the line at 2 Girls, 1 Cup. Even I have standards, you know.

THAT is where the line HAS to be drawn. I just threw up in my mouth a little when I read that post... :eek:

Anonymous
08-05-2010, 03:46 PM
Although I can manage to view shitloads - heh - of scat films without being particularly fazed, I'm not quite into that.

I mean, I wouldn't oppose to be doing two girls & they start doing such things, but I would refuse to be involved.

chefcraig
08-05-2010, 03:47 PM
THAT is where the line HAS to be drawn. I just threw up in my mouth a little when I read that post... :eek:

Seriously, when I read what that video was about when it came out, I decided then and there that I would never watch it. Apparently, the event gave birth to that phrase about never being able to un-see something. Why anyone would subject themselves to viewing something like that is beyond even me and my warped standards.

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Eat a dick. :Loser:

I'd rather fuck your girlfriend...oh wait, this just in - she's fugly. Never mind. :hee:

Like you're REALLY going to ever make a legitimate argument against that, dude. You can't - there ISN'T one. Not even on so-called "moral" grounds. Give it up.

First of all close your mouth. I smell fumunda cheese.

Second no one can make a ligitamate argument with you. You simply refuse to believe that any opinion other than yours is arguable.

Jagermeister
08-05-2010, 03:55 PM
Yeah, tell me about it. To tell you the truth, after viewing some of that stuff, I'll never look at the Lone Ranger's horse in quite the same way again. Or an episode of Lassie, for that matter. :confused13:

:biggrin:

jhale667
08-05-2010, 05:39 PM
...no one can make a ligitamate argument with you. You simply refuse to believe that any opinion other than yours is arguable.

No, you just have pitiful debate skills, and you support causes based on nothing other than idiotic hatred, which is not valid in a logical debate.

Not to mention that wasn't even what we're discussing, though I've heard the same retarded logic used in both contexts.

Nitro Express
08-06-2010, 02:58 AM
My question is he saying "Fuck this guy!" as in fuck off you hateful bastard or does he want to fuck him because he thinks he's hot?

Nitro Express
08-06-2010, 03:02 AM
If God doesn't like fags then let God handle it himself. He's God for heck sake and you are just a mere mortal. Just leave them alone and stay out of their way with the happy thought that God is going to punish them for eternity for their actions. Then masturbate to that thought.

Nitro Express
08-06-2010, 03:10 AM
Marriage is how many religions control their subjects. As far as I'm concerned marriage is a institution invented thing. I don't care if you are married or not married, if you helped make a child, you are responsible to raise it. You shoot sperm or catch sperm the result is your responsibility and by not taking responsibility as a parent, you are a total discrace.

Hardrock69
08-06-2010, 08:44 AM
Happy thought that God is going to punish them for their actions? What if God is watching their actions and jacking off all over his Cosmic Super-Hi-Def Dislpay Screen?

Jagermeister
08-06-2010, 09:05 AM
No, you just have pitiful debate skills, and you support causes based on nothing other than idiotic hatred, which is not valid in a logical debate.

Not to mention that wasn't even what we're discussing, though I've heard the same retarded logic used in both contexts.

Dude obviously I was half heartedly joking. And you are right I do support causes based on hatred. I'm glad you take pride in surrounding yourself with fags,Mexicans,rag heads and kneegrows. I just choose not to and thankfully I have the right to do that. :poke:

Nitro Express
08-06-2010, 01:05 PM
Happy thought that God is going to punish them for their actions? What if God is watching their actions and jacking off all over his Cosmic Super-Hi-Def Dislpay Screen? If it starts raining thick, funny smelling white stuff then we know where it's coming from.

Blaze
08-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Dude obviously I was half heartedly joking. And you are right I do support causes based on hatred. I'm glad you take pride in surrounding yourself with fags,Mexicans,rag heads and kneegrows. I just choose not to and thankfully I have the right to do that. :poke:

When you "support" usage based on genetics and location, obey the cause when the same is used toward you. Luv U, checkers. ;)

jhale667
08-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Dude obviously I was half heartedly joking. And you are right I do support causes based on hatred. I'm glad you take pride in surrounding yourself with fags,Mexicans, rag heads and kneegrows. I just choose not to and thankfully I have the right to do that. :poke:

Don't "half-heartedly joke" about stupid shit like that dude. Not even remotely funny.

It's called diversity - and is a result of being tolerant of others - unless they demonstrate that they're complete morons (like you tend to be occasionally) on an INDIVIDUAL BASIS. Perhaps you should try it. And ditch the racial epithets, unless your intent is to PROVE you have no class whatsoever. Congrats if so. :Loser:

But yes, it's your right as an American to be a ignorant, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic racist fuckstump. Doesn't make it right; does however whether you'd like to admit it or not, make you less of a person...narrow-minded, and with limited life-experience. Not really a complete diss, even - you're missing out on life, but you think it's cool. Hey, run with it. Stay huddled in your little monochrome enclave telling yourself the rest of the world is wrong, not YOU...and waste energy hating and worrying about people that have nothing to do with you. Sounds like fun...

BlimpyCHIMP™
08-06-2010, 01:40 PM
The Afghan war is based on hatred of the Taliban isn't it?

I guess that's to mean we are Taliphobic, and then we should look inward upon ourselves and our views of race tolerance and ignorance instead of killing the children.

DO IT for the CHEEDRENS

Oookook,
BC!!

FORD
08-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Go die in a fire GAyR.

PETE'S BROTHER
08-06-2010, 01:53 PM
It's called diversity -

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLuK-EBkcww&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLuK-EBkcww&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
:hee:

BlimpyCHIMP™
08-06-2010, 01:55 PM
Go die in a fire GAyR.

Tell that to Jesus when he signs on, too Ookay?

FORD
08-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Jesus already died. And He isn't a racist disruptive asshole.

hambon4lif
08-06-2010, 02:56 PM
Don't "half-heartedly joke" about stupid shit like that dude. Not even remotely funny.

It's called diversity - and is a result of being tolerant of others - unless they demonstrate that they're complete morons (like you tend to be occasionally) on an INDIVIDUAL BASIS. Perhaps you should try it. And ditch the racial epithets, unless your intent is to PROVE you have no class whatsoever. Congrats if so. :Loser:

But yes, it's your right as an American to be a ignorant, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic racist fuckstump. Doesn't make it right; does however whether you'd like to admit it or not, make you less of a person...narrow-minded, and with limited life-experience. Not really a complete diss, even....Wow.....how very liberal of you! I can't imagine why he wouldn't agree with you or see your side of things with that kind of...um...intelligent reasoning.

I hate to kick the soapbox out from under you, dude....but I don't see the difference between your hate and his hate. Any chance you had in possibly enlightening him goes right out the fucking window when you decided to lace your response with the exact same hate and name-calling as you accuse him of having.

"HUG A TREE AND LOVE EVERYONE YOU IGNORANT RACIST COCKSUCKING FUCKSTUMP MOTHERFUCKER!" .....is that supposed to influence him to see your point of view? has that ever worked on anyone?

It's not even a legitimate debate anymore....now it's just two 3rd-graders sitting in the back of the class having a fucking spitball fight.

Way to go, pal!:baaa:

jhale667
08-06-2010, 10:32 PM
Well, OK, but.... :baaa:

Have you ever tried reasoning with him?? It's like talking to a wall, y'know...:lmao:

You make a valid point, but yeah I'm admittedly intolerant of uh...intolerance. :tongue0011:

jhale667
08-06-2010, 10:38 PM
Plus is it really worth it to try to debate someone tossing about racial epithets past a certain point, or do you just bitch-slap them?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fuDDqU6n4o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0 x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fuDDqU6n4o&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1?color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0 x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hambon4lif
08-07-2010, 12:08 AM
That's one of the things about the internet. It allows you to communicate with people from other parts of the country (and the world), but it's that very same thing that causes conflict, because you're dealing with people who are from radically different cultures, communities, and ways of life.
I live in in one of Americas multi-cultural melting pots. In order to communicate with the people around me, I learned to speak fluent Spanish, I'm also fluent in Ebonics. Those are essential skills to have in order to be understood by everyone you encounter in my town....even if it's stopping at a gas station or a liquor store on the way home from work.
Now...someone who was raised in a white-bread Mayberry hick-town would have a problem with the way I roll...ya' know why? Because they don't have to interact with different races and cultures on a daily basis. The last time most of 'em have seen a black man is when they pop "Pulp Fiction" in their DVD players and watch Samuel L. Jackson.

As far as racism goes, their views and opinions are naturally going to be radically different than yours or mine.....

When someone shoots off at the mouth with their Archie Bunker idealogy, it automatically gives you the higher ground, but you can waste that opportunity by engaging in the same hateful exchanges and vitriol.

The whole idea of "an eye for an eye" only results in 2 blind motherfuckers.......that's all I'm sayin'!

Diamondjimi
08-07-2010, 12:52 AM
The whole idea of "an eye for an eye" only results in 2 blind motherfuckers.......

Hey, that would make a cool lyric. Can I use that? :biggrin:

hambon4lif
08-07-2010, 01:03 AM
Hey, that would make a cool lyric. Can I use that? :biggrin:Last I checked, Martin Luther King Jr. was dead, so you may be able to squeak through without having to pay any royalties.....

"The old law of an eye for an eye leaves everybody blind. It is immoral because it seeks to humiliate the opponent rather than win his understanding. It seeks to annihilate rather than to convert." - Martin Luther King Jr.

FORD
08-07-2010, 11:36 AM
And I believe Dr. King may have borrowed that line from Gandhi. Who also won't be needing royalties

PETE'S BROTHER
08-08-2010, 10:45 AM
And I believe Dr. King may have borrowed that line from Gandhi. Who also won't be needing royalties

and ghandi got it from me! where is my check?:biggrin: