• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalener
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

The Cat Is ...

The cat is away IV

That's right Motherphuckers, the cat is away again and this mouse is ready to play. Spent my first day without my girl getting in some serious trigger time behind several varieties of .45 and my brand new RPK M72. Bump firing into full auto is the SHIT! My plan today is to go grab about a $100 worth of surf and turf for the BBQ and head back to the ranch for some long distance shooting with good friends.
    You may add to my agenda at your leisure this week. If I can do it without breaking the law or hurting anyone or myself your wish is my command. Pictures will accompany completed tasks.

I am no guitar player, so maybe I will get in a lot of loud practice while she's gone. Is there a drummer in the house? Can you lay down a track for me and the beginning of this novice noise I am making, please. Thanx!
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Now quit reading this shit and give me something to do before my six days are up. Geeesh!
    Last edited by VanHalener; 08-08-2010, 09:56 AM.
    ~Only you can prevent low volume~
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I've got an original-first import Egyptian Maddi with the auto bolt. Haven't shot it in years....

Mine has a wooden pistol grip though...
    Last edited by Igosplut; 08-08-2010, 11:43 AM.
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

are you shooting at hagar targets?
      Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 08-08-2010, 02:11 PM. Reason: hung over
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Drive Up To Chicago And Pick-Up Juice.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VanHalener
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Dan
          Drive Up To Chicago And Pick-Up Juice.

That I would like to do, but I cannot. Maybe I can fly him down for a couple of days. Can't find his number Dan, do you have it? PM me. Thanks!

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Igosplut
            I've got an original-first import Egyptian Maddi with the auto bolt. Haven't shot it in years....

Mine has a wooden pistol grip though...
            Nice. I hope you check that weapon frequently or at least have it packed in cosmoline.

Comment

• VanHalener
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              are you shooting at hagar targets?
              No sir, but I promise you I will and provide a picture for you tonight or in the morning of Hagar's face full of holes.

The long range was closed yesterday so we put in more pistol time...
              I am 6'1" and this target was at head level 28 paces away.

One got away from me...
              Last edited by VanHalener; 08-09-2010, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

nice!
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

how's about loading up the ice chest with plenty of brewski's and take along some of old mother natures finest buds,
                  grab your fishing gear and head out on the water in that nice boat of yours!

send the fish you catch to eddie and alex's sock drawers to keep the sockfucker away from their socks.
                  (sorry, cd.......couldn't help myself....)
                  maybe ed and al getting "fished" will make their collective creative juices become JUICE FUCKING KRELL!!!
                  roth the fuck on!
                  post some pics of what you catch!
                  Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ace diamond
                    ... head out on the water in that nice boat of yours!...
                    Since stripping, repainting, redecking, etc... I have taken her on a few shake down runs to test mounts, bushings, and overall convenience of location for certain electronic devices I have added above and under the decking. Made some mods since the last run, and I am currently making several more before I head out with her again next week. My favorite modification in progress is a variable 360 degree illumination array; some light you see, some you don't see without night vision.
                    She's in dry dock looking pretty much like the bottom picture for another week or so...

The fresh fish pictures I can handle on foot. Too late for me today, wilco tomorrow.
                    This bitch shook her head left and right when I asked if she likes Van Halen. As you can see I was forced to use the oar on her...

just kidding man, GEESH!
                    Last edited by VanHalener; 08-09-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

nice bass

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I Love Fish.

Comment

• Candy Girl

OK, I'll play. How about singing "I'm a Little Tea Pot" with actions while wearing your underwear on your head? Your choice of venues. Just video it.

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

LOL,Double Dare JD To Do It.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

My dad made a 22 LR machine gun when he was a kid. He said it was really cool but the sheriff took it away. LOL!
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...