Several guitar lessons I have posted. Check them out and let me know what you think!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

Several guitar lessons I have posted. Check them out and let me know what you think!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bbfjd97SQ7s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bbfjd97SQ7s?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbvSkoeV5Wk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dbvSkoeV5Wk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

I like Legatos filled with spinach and mozarella with basil sauce when we go out to eat.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

You couldn't play like this even if you wanted to. That's why I made lessons so fucktards like you can learn a thing or two. But you need to actually own a guitar to learn
      Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
        You couldn't play like this even if you wanted to. That's why I made lessons so fucktards like you can learn a thing or two. But you need to actually own a guitar to learn

You just took GAyR to the pwn shop...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Did you edit that with Sony Vegas?

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
            Sniper
            • Oct 2009

Windows Movie Maker. But if I do recall I edited your mother with my penis program, it worked really smoothly and the end result was explosive!

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
              Windows Movie Maker. But if I do recall I edited your mother with my penis program, it worked really smoothly and the end result was explosive!

Goddam that was a great fucking post! You are surely proving yourself worthy to belong to the Roth Army.

Carry on!

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                Sniper
                • Oct 2009

There's a lot to be said about Gar. I'm just waiting for the situation to be set up, and... well you get the rest.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Hey, those of us who have been playing for several decades are behind you 100% in your musical endeavors.
                  Keep up the good work!

It will bother Garfail to no end.....knowing someone your age is capable of completely owning him.

And yes, there is also a lot more to be said TO Garfail. All negative, lol.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                    Sniper
                    • Oct 2009

Well thank you. I appreciate the comment. I still need to record Eruption... D:

Comment

Working...