X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

tin cup chalice

anyone have a copy of this song by Dave to upload. I have it, but zipped its still too large. If you are not aware of this song, it was a radio unplugged version of the original. And it was fuckin' fantastic.
    I will keep trying to upload.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

never heard of it BT. Tell us more...

Dave unplugged? What era Dave?
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

they dont say a date. But it sounds 94 at the earliest. But Im guessing closer to 2000. Is zipping the only way to get it smaller in size? The file is smooth too. Very clear. "Got a tin cup, for my chalice, fill it up with red wine and I'll be chewin' on a honey suckle vine"...Cool tune.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

God Damn I cant get it smaller! Its a good song because his voice is fucking amazing. For all those nay-sayers out there that says Dave talks his songs. This song is beautiful.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

It was in Detroit radio station. The DJ at the end says lets hear it for David Lee Roth....and the band...Like the band was an after thought. David says thank ya Detroit. And thats it. About 4 minutes, with Dave singing and a guitar strum, with a little drum work. (very light though)

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Check the audio interviews page. Its #11 on that page. It was during the promotion of Sammy and Dave tour.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Great stuff! 55 mins of pure Dave!

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                This song is beautiful.
                I always use the word beautiful when I talk to people.
                When I think something is so good.

Good to see you BT using it for a description about Dave stuff.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by thefive
                  I always use the word beautiful when I talk to people.
                  When I think something is so good. I just love the way the word sounds.

Good to see you BT using it for a description about Dave stuff.

Comment

• thefive

woops I hit quote instead of edit.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Yeah it really is. Theres times when a song is good, and other times when it just hits ya outta the blue. Like fuckin' wow. His version of Tin Cup Chalice was fuckin' wow. Thats the second version Ive heard now.

Comment

• cnwsp

That is a Jimmy Buffett song...........
                        Interested in hearing it.
                        Last edited by cnwsp; 06-07-2004, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                          Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

can u download it anywhere.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

audio interviews. 55 minute long. Its the 11th interview on the site.

he also sings, Little Dreamer, Atomic Punk, Jump, Panama, And the Cradle...,ATBL and Tin Cup Chalice.

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

Posting below
                              Last edited by TwoFoolsAMinute; 06-10-2004, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...