• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Smells Like Rockin' Robin

Cool mashup...

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNUTYHJrutw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JNUTYHJrutw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm guessing Kurt would love this. Probably not Michael though.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Damn..now I'm confused!
      I don't know whether to boot some tar or dance.

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Both ham.... Oh wait your right. JackobutImnotmydaddy was only doing coke on occasion when Popodontleaveamarkjackson would announce "Be sure and finish that drink boy"

Great video and mash. Whoever pierced the shield there.
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

William Broad meets Calvin Broadus.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2010

i dont get it.

Comment

Working...