PDA

View Full Version : The Big Four - Am I Evil ?

Va Beach VH Fan
08-14-2010, 08:09 PM
Pretty cool to watch....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_sGYv9Ot1E&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6_sGYv9Ot1E&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ruprecht
08-14-2010, 09:09 PM
I think you wil find that this is more in keeping wih the youth of america today.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uMelPbNHNm8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uMelPbNHNm8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

FORD
08-15-2010, 12:27 AM
Well, that's one way to get Mustaine on the same stage with Hetfield & Ulrich again. For the first time in what, 28 years?

GAR
08-15-2010, 12:48 AM
thanks to Bill W.

Ruprecht
08-15-2010, 06:07 AM
the big 4 are the zeppeliners, the sabbathites, the purple ones and da mighty priest!

sadaist
08-15-2010, 08:40 AM
Well, that's one way to get Mustaine on the same stage with Hetfield & Ulrich again. For the first time in what, 28 years?

Mustaine hugged James at the end there. Was awesome seeing them on stage together. All of them. Was even more special that Dave Ellefson was back in the fold for this moment. Fucking sweet. I loved it. Wish I was there, but glad they pro-shot it for us. Seems weird bands would give back to their fans. I'm just not used to that being a Van Halenoholic.

GAR
08-15-2010, 08:55 AM
Seems weird bands would give back to their fans. .

Oh that's easy for you to say - you don't get your coke delivered bulk rate quantities!

VanHalenFan5150
08-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Gar, you don't get anything delivered but ownage. Stfu and stay on topic.

atomicpunk5151
08-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Yeah, that was pretty cool. I think this is the 3rd thread with the footage...lol... (Megadeth topic and the Big 4 movie topic).

The drumming at the beginning really suited having a big group of drummers.

Cool that James gave the other lead singers a verse.

I know it would never happen, but to have Dave M do the Lead extended solo would have been epic.

atomicpunk5151
08-15-2010, 04:46 PM

sadaist
08-15-2010, 06:12 PM
Oh that's easy for you to say -

Only after years of grueling speech impediment therapy.

sadaist
08-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Yeah, that was pretty cool. I think this is the 3rd thread with the footage...lol... (Megadeth topic and the Big 4 movie topic).

The drumming at the beginning really suited having a big group of drummers.

Cool that James gave the other lead singers a verse.

I know it would never happen, but to have Dave M do the Lead extended solo would have been epic.

Yes. But dude, James & Dave sang.....together! That's all there is to it. Fucking EPIC! And Joey Belladona!? WTF?! So awesome it wasn't some lame ass Anthrax fill-in.

Those 3 guys together was a fucking miracle, once-in-a-lifetime thing. Still can't believe with all of those egos, these guys pulled this off.

Major props to all of them.

Ruprecht
08-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Yes. But dude, James & Dave sang.....together! That's all there is to it. Fucking EPIC! And Joey Belladona!? WTF?! So awesome it wasn't some lame ass Anthrax fill-in.

Those 3 guys together was a fucking miracle, once-in-a-lifetime thing. Still can't believe with all of those egos, these guys pulled this off.

Major props to all of them.

why is this such a big deal?

if it was the orig van haleners then that would be gud

sadaist
08-15-2010, 11:20 PM
why is this such a big deal?

if it was the orig van haleners then that would be gud

Well Rup, to me it's a HUGE deal. Yes, I love Van Halen. But I also love the bands in this video. Been listening to them all from the very beginning. Watching every bit of drama & bad blood unfold between them over the last 3 decades. Playing their cassettes while smoking with friends before school arguing over who was better. Sneaking out on Friday night when my mom thought I was staying the night at a friends house, when really we were sneaking to the concert.

And to see for 7 minutes all these guys onstage ripping out an awesome version of Am I Evil is pretty fucking excellent to me. I have a feeling the end group photo where they all faced the camera at the back of the stage will be made into a poster. Looking forward to it.

FORD
08-15-2010, 11:53 PM
You're talking to a ghost, Sadie. Ruprecht was our old child molesting "friend" Andy Taylor, and he was sent back to the mental institution today.

sadaist
08-16-2010, 12:18 AM
You're talking to a ghost, Sadie. Ruprecht was our old child molesting "friend" Andy Taylor, and he was sent back to the mental institution today.

LOL

Wait. Rup & Andy are the same? I quit trying to keep up a long time ago.

Good to know. Although most my posts aren't really intended for anyone to read. Just me spouting and getting crap off my mind.

I still LOVE this video clip though!

:biggrin: