PDA

View Full Version : Halford - Made Of Metal

Hardrock69
08-16-2010, 02:06 AM
Name of the new single from his forthcoming CD release.....

Guess he is unable to sing about anything else.

Not surprising. He IS made of metal after all.....

http://i36.tinypic.com/15goy9x.jpg

Dave's Bitch
08-16-2010, 02:09 AM
Any kinda date's for the new CD?

Mr Badguy
08-16-2010, 07:46 AM
He seems to be going back down the "Ram it down" route where he can think of anything else.

Of course, most of his other ideas are cartoonish metal "character" songs ("Sinner", "The Sentinel", "Painkiller", "Tyrant", "Metal gods", "Hellrider" etc.)

Dave's Bitch
08-26-2010, 03:35 AM
I cant wait for this. I sometimes cry that rob is gay because i am pretty much in love with him.the guy is a genius vocally and can do it all.His voice on songs like Angel and Beyond the realms o death is nothing short of beautiful, yet on tracks like painkiller (basically anything from that album) it makes you want to go punch some fucker and jump around

Green Manalishi
08-26-2010, 03:28 PM
Rob Halford - despite his closet activities - is a world class vocalist . The classic Judas Priest era is untouchable metal . I'm still trying to forgive

them for TurboLover , but , I digress . Their cover of The Green Manalishi With The Two Pronged Crown is pure evil .

binnie
09-16-2010, 06:12 AM
Can't be as shit as 'Nostradamus'.

I think the Judas Priest 'Reunion' has been remarkably underwhelming, to be honest.

Seshmeister
09-16-2010, 07:31 AM
He seems to be going back down the "Ram it down" route where he can think of anything else.

He's sensible to avoid another album title like that.

I think a title like 'Spit on it and then shove it in hard' would have been difficult for some fans...