X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Piranha 3D was FUCKIN AWESOME!

Gory as hell, never a dull moment, no endless dialogue and most importantly LOTSA TITTIES!!!

• GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

uhh... TITTIES?

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

story was alright??? i mean i can handle "ga ga" if its supposed to be silly...but when they try to be serious, thick storylines and a dash of good acting and still ends up silly...well, i end up with a feeling of being robbed... lol

ZombieLand ruled for example, because it wasnt meant to be a good thriller...But Lake Placid was fuckin horrendous. that make sense? Or am I just picky? lol

I do want to see Piranha 3D tho! Howard the Duck doesnt make an appearance does he? (ya know 'cause whats her face is in it...? ah nevermond. Its early)

Cant wait to see Machete!
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Terry
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

I wouldn't mind seeing it, but not in 3-D: last flick I saw in that format was the My Bloody Valentine remake, and about half an hour into it, I got the same headache I always get whenever I see a 3-D movie.
        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Titties never gave anyone a headache, but headaches can keep one from receiving Titties.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            I do want to see Piranha 3D tho! Howard the Duck doesnt make an appearance does he? (ya know 'cause whats her face is in it...? ah nevermond. Its early)

Cant wait to see Machete!
            There is no Howard the Duck. Elisabeth Shue plays the sheriff, Jerry O'Connell plays this Joe Francis character (you know, Girls Gone Wild), and the rest looks like an MTV spring break movie with lotsa blood n' guts. Oh yeah, AND LOTSA TITTIES!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

looks like Im going to see piranha 3D!!
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• High Life Man
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

Tired of the 3D bullshit. It's a gimmick and won't be the salvation the movie companies say it will.

I do want to see this movie though. I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
                  Tired of the 3D bullshit. It's a gimmick and won't be the salvation the movie companies say it will.

I do want to see this movie though. I'll wait until it comes out on DVD.
                  The best part was the 3D tits just popping right out the screen.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

3D is shit. It IS a gimmick & not a very good one. It's like dangling shiny things in front of a "special" kid & watch his eyes sparkle in wonderment.

Besides, I read somewhere they're already working on holograms. PROPER holograms, not the outdated technology of the nineties. But, we'll have to wait & see, I guess.

That'll be something to watch, holograms. Can you imagine, Tiffany Mynx & Tory Lane getting it down on the floor of your own living room? Watching from ALL angles?

Dude...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Did the piranhas eat the tits?
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

You will never see my ass in an inner tube after seeing the previews (which I'm quite sick of).
                        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Working...