PDA

View Full Version : The Roger Clemens saga

POJO_Risin
08-21-2010, 08:08 AM
indicted...

spat with former bedmate Pettitte...they don't speak anymore because Pettitte back-stabbed him to save his own ass...

crazy-ass, redneck lawyer calling everyone sons-of-bitches...

equals

fun...

BigBadBrian
08-24-2010, 06:27 AM
Damn.

Instead of the Hall, Roger just may be going to jail.

Sensible Shoes
08-24-2010, 11:51 AM
Very seriously, can someone tell me why the federal government finds this so important that it gets investigated by Congress? I honestly do not understand.

POJO_Risin
08-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Why Ms. Shoes...don't you know that they told him that he couldn't lie! I repeat...they told him he couldn't lie! Then...he went and lied...to these very, very important people.

Now, these talent-less assclowns get to take down Rocket Roger...who again...lied to them...after they told him not to!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!

Lying to an upstanding member of congress...

and about baseball!

Throw some money at it...NOW...because we need to arrest the former ballplayers that lie to congress about taking steroids...

utterly ridiculous...anyone who votes for anyone that's caught up in the machine...should be voted off the Americas...

Sensible Shoes
08-24-2010, 01:40 PM
Kinda what I figured.

lesfunk
08-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Roger Clemens is one of the greatest pitchers in the history of the game.
He is also an egomaniac prick. Big Deal
Fuck The Politicians. They lie to us for a fucking living. We should be allowed to lie to them as much as we want.
Send Rocket to the hall of fame.

POJO_Risin
08-25-2010, 10:05 AM
He'll never get in...

Perhaps at some point we'll have a commisioner that will figure out what to do with this era of baseball...but until then...I don't see it.

While I think the fucking Congress are dipshits that are wasting our time and money trying to make themselves look bigger than a pitching legend, Roger still has to pay his dues for extending an already "Hall of Fame" career.

If you get caught doing 'roids, and let's get this straight, he did it...

...come clean. Pay the price...

...and eventually...get in the hall.

Guys like Palmiero and Bonds and now Clemens...who continually deny using roids when they've done it...it's mindnumbing. Everyone knows Rocket is one of the greatest pitchers of all time...roids or not. Would his career be tainted? Sure...perhaps three or four of those Cy Youngs...

That still leaves him with three...which still gets him in the hall...

But this perjury bullshit...give me a break...

Little Texan
08-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Don't forget about Sammy Sosa...steroid use for him had the temporary, unpleasant side effect of turning him white!

POJO_Risin
08-25-2010, 10:37 PM
hahahahahaha...

http://www.hilaryshepherd.com/rantsnraves/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/sammy_sosa-skin.jpg