Clear All
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

VH Says Truth Being Obscured!

VH Tuesday Night Dress Rehearsal 6/1/04

Interesting What VH's Had On Their Overhead Screen -

"Right Now The Truth Is Being Obscured"

No kidding boys, more like indictable criminal fraud coming from the VH/CCC/WMG camp!
    Last edited by gslinger; 06-07-2004, 06:04 AM.
    <center>Accept Only Van <strike>Halen</strike> Roth Classic!
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>
    <center>Click>"Hot Chicks for Dave" & "Dave’s Cavalcade of Bimbos"</center>
  • gslinger
    Foot Soldier
    • May 2004

Pic
    "Everyday becomes a better Diamond Dave day"</center><center>http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/6002/03Way.jpg
    </center><marquee><b><font color=Blue><size=+4>The 2004 Spammy “Eat It & Puke” Van ReHash Tour * Coming to a "This Suit is You" Store In Your Tiny Little Neighborhood. Brought to you by the Hemlock Society, Underground Bulemics United, PUTR - People for the Unethical Treatment of Rockfans, & a Special Message from Eddie & Alex Van Halen - Fuck you guyssss!!!!! </size></font></b></marquee></font>
    <center>
    "Those cats had me so beat down & confused, made the cancer seem like a tiny zit on my ass..I don't have a clue what's going on"-EVH</center>

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

What's that red blob in the bottom right hand corner? Is that a defect in the picture?

Comment

• gslinger
        Foot Soldier
        • May 2004

Originally posted by Warham
        What's that red blob in the bottom right hand corner? Is that a defect in the picture?
        ----------

Based on a detailed forensic analysis of the photo, I can safely state that it is ……….fresh afterbirth.
        <center>

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

And Dave is the Truth !
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Ye shall know the truth, and it shall set ye free.

Comment

• lztom
              Head Fluffer
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Warham

Comment

• lztom
                Head Fluffer
                • Mar 2004

The truth and Edward Van Halen.....now there's two phrases you don't hear together very often.

Comment

• JCOOK

ED WOULDNT' KNOW THE TRUTH IF IT BIT HIM ON THE ASS!

Comment

• JCOOK

Comment

• gslinger
                      Foot Soldier
                      • May 2004

Originally posted by JCOOK
                      No kidding, never knew the guy was such a pathological liar!
                      <center>

Comment

• jacksmar
                        Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Agreed. What's so damn funny is even shagar knows it.

You've got to hand it to Sammy Hagar. A man less sure of himself might have crawled under a rock in shame after being ignominiously dumped by Van Halen in 1996, a full decade after replacing David Lee Roth as the mega-band's lead singer. (The three other members of the...

And Shagar isn't the least bit bitter anymore?

LIAR!
                        A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• gslinger
                          Foot Soldier
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
                          Agreed. What's so damn funny is even shagar knows it.

You've got to hand it to Sammy Hagar. A man less sure of himself might have crawled under a rock in shame after being ignominiously dumped by Van Halen in 1996, a full decade after replacing David Lee Roth as the mega-band's lead singer. (The three other members of the...

And Shagar isn't the least bit bitter anymore?

LIAR!

Great post!!!!!! Amazing what comes out of Hagar's mouth....LOL
                          <center>

Comment

Working...