PDA

View Full Version : Bulls set to deal for Carmello Anthony?

POJO_Risin
09-09-2010, 09:33 PM
Boy...this would make things interesting...

It appears as though Joakim Noah is the center of the discussion...

I hate the NBA...and the Bulls...but it would make the league interesting with those jackweeds in fucking Miami...

Holy hell...would I root for the Bulls over Miami...

I just might...

Link Bitches... (http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5550421)

redblkwht
09-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Carmello in Chitown, wow that would be sensational!!!!!!!!!!!

Unchainme
09-09-2010, 10:52 PM
fuck the nba (minus the Cavs).

this is so horse shit, it's becoming the fucking MLB.

POJO_Risin
09-09-2010, 11:13 PM
I won't watch a game...

Unchainme
09-10-2010, 09:22 AM
I won't watch a game...

It's really sad too,

I really started to love the NBA game these past 3-4 years. It was fun to watch the playoffs and see the series like LA/Denver a few years back, and Boston/Chicago. Now, we won't get those matchups as often as the players will be too busy masterbating to each other.

Really the players that play now are complete pussies minus kobe. They don't have that killer instinct like Jordan did back in the day whom wanted to win at all costs. Now it's not about winning, it's about taking as much money back to the bank and acting like a douche the way back.

LeBron and his other faggot-ass friends really destroyed a great thing this year. May they all go fuck themselves.

vanhalen1r2
09-10-2010, 02:04 PM
June 12, 2008
Basketball playoffs 'rigged for ratings', says referee Tim Donaghy
James Bone in New York

A rogue referee has accused the world's top basketball league of rigging key games to boost ticket sales and television ratings.

Tim Donaghy made the incendiary claims against the American NBA in an attempt for leniency after pleading guilty to gambling on basketball games that he had refereed. The allegations appeared to be timed for maximum effect, coming only hours before Tuesday's game three of the NBA finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics.

“If the NBA wanted a team to succeed, league officials would inform referees that opposing players were getting away with violations,” Mr Donaghy's lawyer wrote to the court. “Referees then would call fouls on certain players, frequently resulting in victory for the opposing team.”