PDA

View Full Version : Is Lane Kiffin the biggest douchebag in the history of college sports history?

POJO_Risin
09-19-2010, 08:36 AM
Phil Fulmer handed him his ass the other day...and of course...we all know that part of it was sour grapes...but...

Kiffin does nothing but run his fucking mouth...had several compliance questions with the NCAA after his brief stint with Tennessee...and hasn't exactly blown away with his head coaching...

I know Monte is as respected as you can get...but seriously? This guy has coached the Raiders, Tennessee and fucking USC?

And when he gets fired at USC...and he will...he'll get another good job.

My question is...why?

This guy is a douche...

hell...maybe that's why...

Von Halen
09-19-2010, 08:56 AM
Yes, you dumbass. (I had to call you a dumbass, because I tried to just answer with "yes" but it told me I needed 5 letters to post.)

chefcraig
09-19-2010, 08:58 AM
At the beginning of last season, I would have rated the level of douchebaggery like this...

1. Saban
2. Meyer
3. Kiffin

Now?

1.Meyer
2. Kiffin
3. Saban

So what has changed? In the time since last season's opening day, Lane Kiffin has jumped ship from Tennessee, Meyer has had a few disturbing public meltdowns and it was revealed that under his watch, some 30 of his players have been arrested. Finally, Saban comes off looking like a saint by not doing very much to embarrass himself, his college and collegiate sports in general by winning a national championship. Which isn't to say that positions 1 and 2 will not switch by the end of the season, let alone at the halfway mark.

And don't even get me started on NCAA basketball and it's coaches...

POJO_Risin
09-19-2010, 09:01 AM
Yeah...but winning national titles should allow you a bit of douchebaggery...;)...

Von Halen
09-19-2010, 09:10 AM
Meyer is lucky he's only had 30. Look at where he's getting his talent from. Meyer didn't raise these kids in the ghetto, he just plucked them from it. And he's supposed to change the mentality that has been bred into them, in a short couple of years?

At least he's not allowing them to fuck little boys in the ass year after year, like the Pope has been doing for ages.

chefcraig
09-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Meyer is lucky he's only had 30. Look at where he's getting his talent from. Meyer didn't raise these kids in the ghetto, he just plucked them from it. And he's supposed to change the mentality that has been bred into them, in a short couple of years?

Oh, I hear ya. Remember where I live, north of the University of Miami. The place wasn't called "Thug U" out of charity, but the fact is even Butch Davis proved you could discipline and clean up your player's off field conduct and still win. And considering the way the Gators are getting the living crap kicked out of them in the first half of games this season, maybe some discipline would be a good idea before somebody gets seriously hurt.

SilvioDante
09-19-2010, 10:09 AM
Lane Kiffin has got to be the biggest doucher in college sports. In maybe all sports. I know it could be considered "sour grapes" on my part also but...

Kiffin has gotten all this hype, has all this clout, gets all these jobs. HE HASN'T DONE JACK TACO!!!!!!!!!!! His claim to fame was he is the spawn of Monte Kiffin (a guy people seem to pee themselves over and he couldn't carry Dick LeBeau's jock, but I digress...) That is it. He hasn't accomplished a single thing outside of pissing off one of the great fan bases in college football.

We all bought into him, had hopes that a young, brash punk would "energize" the program. He was a jerk, but he was OUR jerk. Crap, he named one of his kids Knox for crying out loud. Then he bails on us. Now UT is being investigated for things done on his watch. (Musta learned that from Pete Caroll).

Punk....