• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

QWuote of the Day

John 14:5-7

5Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Quote of the Day

Quote of the Day
    John 14:5-7

5Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?”

6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Of course we have seen Him. He posts here all the time
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Why is this so important that you had to have two threads & three posts about it?

Sounds like something those tower topplers would spew.

Fuck religion. Demented people blabbing incoherent bullshit.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• BigBadBrian
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --Barack Obama, in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Comment

• BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)
              Context, Sesh, context. Do you know what the OT was actually for?

Comment

Working...