PDA

View Full Version : Scott Weiland Up To His Old Tricks?

kissfan1976
09-20-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm not sure how true this is but a friend went to STP last night here in Houston(Woodlands) and supposedly the band started late and Scott seemed "messed up" and ranted for 15 mins, about alcohol and his divorce,they only played 7 songs before calling it quits and house lights came on.
Haven't read any reviews or seen any videos posted yet but then I can't access YOUTUBE from work.

DlocRoth
09-20-2010, 10:40 AM
He's up and down. I saw them last month and they all absolutely knocked it outta the park.

VAiN
09-20-2010, 12:29 PM
It's possible.. i suppose everyone has ups & downs... especially someone with his track record. I'm seeing them in about a month at the Hard Rock down here... I expect a killer show like I got in 08!

sadaist
09-20-2010, 12:35 PM
Here's one from last night. Damn big show. Bad clip, but from what I am able to hear, they sound pretty good. 7 songs though? Kind of a ripoff.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VUS5I7YOSE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_VUS5I7YOSE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

kissfan1976
09-20-2010, 12:37 PM
From HoustonPress.com

Stone Temple Pilots
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
September 19, 2010

It took a good hour past their stated stage time to get Stone Temple Pilots in front of the crowd at the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Sunday night.

But that hour in between vanished once lead singer Scott Weiland and company sauntered out around the time your late local news would be starting. They would turn in a perplexing and harrowing 75-minute set of their radio hits, some album nuggets, and a few new songs from this year's self-titled comeback album.

Our sources tell us that Weiland was still in transit to Texas when the gates opened. STP's last gig was Friday night in Tempe, Ariz., leaving the band a day off before Sunday's show.

​Starting with "Crackerman," STP came rolling in fully loaded with DeLeo Brothers riffs, Eric Kretz's sturdy drumming and Weiland's signature slither. Out came his trusty bullhorn for the song's chorus, while guitarist Dean DeLeo unreeled the Core nugget.

A report about Sunday night cannot come without word on Weiland's condition onstage, in light of his lateness. He seemed off mentally, a little too meandering and talkative, bringing up his own past drug and alcohol abuse. At one point he did claim that he traded the hard stuff for boozing.

We can't say what was the exact story Sunday night, other than yes, he did seem a tad touched. This did nothing to alter his performance, though, with his trademark jigging and juking remaining intact throughout the night.

The new "Between The Lines" is a lot better than it probably should be for a comeback album's first single, with a sound that dips straight into STP's 1994 album Purple. "Big Empty," actually from Purple, received the night's loudest singalong.

Weiland simply couldn't screw it up, not with the whole place backing him. "Interstate Love Song" was the band at its most pop-friendly, and the hook still retains its viciousness 17 years on. Another track from this year's new album, "Huckleberry Crumble," has a whiff of Weiland's solo work, with a melody that takes a bite from Aerosmith's "Same Old Song and Dance."

Weiland introduced "Plush" by reminding everyone that in the beginning the band was a looked at as a grunge band, when they were in fact a rock band. Along with "Jeremy" and "Smells Like Teen Spirit," it became a fixture in the pop-grunge pantheon, and it would take the band years to shake that sloppily attached grunge tag.

And that's been the curse of STP since 1992's Core. The band was unfairly tagged as grunge also-rans when, more than anything else, they were closer to '70s stars like Deep Purple, the Stones and David Bowie. Also, like it or not, Weiland is a true front man.

He's tardy, swarthy, carries a Lizard King complex, and he may imbibe so much that it has imploded the band a few times. STP came from a completely alien place no one could quite pin down, and they still confuse to this day.
STP SET LIST

Crackerman
Wicked Garden
Heaven & Hotrods
Between the Lines
Hickory Dichotomy
Big Empty
Silvergun Superman
Plush
Interstate Love Song
Huckleberry Crumble
Down
Sex Type Thing

ENCORE

Trippin' On a Hole In a Paper Heart

sadaist
09-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Another...bit better clip.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kg76mDTnxU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2Kg76mDTnxU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

kissfan1976
09-20-2010, 08:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7ll6CJmJ9c

Matt White
09-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Yeah...caught them at SUMMERFEST 2008 in Milwaukee...8th row center stage...they KILLED

& they won't top that for me either....best of luck to Scott...hope he kicks his demons

Little Texan
09-20-2010, 09:41 PM
I wish STP still made songs in the vein of "Crackerman", "Meatplow", and "Wicked Garden". From what I've heard of their new stuff, it sucks ass. "Between The Lines" is shit.

ODShowtime
09-21-2010, 07:07 AM
You never know if that asshole will show up or not. Left us waiting in Tampa 2008 until 11:30 before telling us all to fuck off. And I was 10 feet back center. "And we're keeping all the fees"

They're coming to town again and they can totally kiss my ass. I'm no sucker.

Seshmeister
09-21-2010, 07:58 AM
You never know if that asshole will show up or not. Left us waiting in Tampa 2008 until 11:30 before telling us all to fuck off. And I was 10 feet back center. "And we're keeping all the fees"

They're coming to town again and they can totally kiss my ass. I'm no sucker.

I think for once a stage invasion would have been justified.

A bunch of you should go with pitchforks and torches and ask for your money back from the last show.

binnie
09-21-2010, 10:41 AM
Apparently they were terrible at Donnington this year.

I'd still to see 'em live, though. STP never really toured over here much. The new album is a grower - I respect them for experimenting rather than trying to make a 'modern' version of their classic sound like so many 'reunion' bands do....

chefcraig
09-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Stone Temple Pilots Suspend Tour After Weiland Rant

Scott Weiland delivers 'odd and confusing‚ banter onstage in Houston' and the band immediately delays a dozen scheduled shows

By Daniel Kreps

Stone Temple Pilots have rescheduled a dozen tour dates so the recently reunited band can "take a short break" before resuming their fall trek in mid-October. No reason was given for the changes, which started with the postponement of last night's gig in El Paso, Texas. But on Sunday in Houston, STP took the stage an hour late, forcing five songs off their usual set list, and frontman Scott Weiland seemed disoriented, opening the show with a long rant and delivering "odd and confusing" banter throughout the night, the Houston Press reports (http://blogs.houstonpress.com/rocks/2010/09/scott_weiland_at_the_woodlands.php).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuiw3bBY5pE&feature=player_embedded

Weiland was apparently slurring as he addressed the crowd on topics ranging from his prior drug problems to his inner ear monitor to the early days of STP. At one point, he admitted that he was drinking again. (One rumored reason for the delayed start - Weiland was still on the flight to Houston as the opening band played.) Earlier in the tour, Weiland faced accusations that he was lip-synching or relying on a backing track, after the audience could hear what sounded like pre-recorded vocals when Weiland fell off the stage in Cincinnati mid-song. the El Paso Times speculates (http://www.elpasotimes.com/news/ci_16127374?source=rss) that low tickets sales may have also factored into the decision to reshuffle the tour.

ROLLING STONE (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/17386/208462)

Green Manalishi
09-24-2010, 03:41 PM
About two days ago the local rock radio station announced that the Thursday Night , September 30th. show here was cancelled along with

several other tourdates . The D.J. said that the reasons were a combination of a " lack of ticket sales " and " vocalist Scott Weilands behavior "

ThrillsNSpills
09-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Obviously this is a shame. The dude should take some responsibility for the people who bought tickets for this and the shows that WERE scheduled.
Of course it's not a great idea for a recovering addict to say into the mike that he switched to drinking. They have some good unreleased tunes on youtube if anyone wants to check it out. "You Can't drive me away" is one that should have made it to an album.
Maybe this is all just karma for what they did to the VH tunes at the hall of shame.

ODShowtime
09-25-2010, 09:50 AM
At least they got 7 songs out of it.

ODShowtime
09-25-2010, 09:52 AM
"A bunch of you should go with pitchforks and torches and ask for your money back from the last show. "

It sucks because I used to love those guys. First band I ever loved to really let me down.

ELVIS
09-25-2010, 10:11 AM
I heard a very sober Weiland on Howard Stern a few years ago...

Sucks to hear him wasted again...

Go back to rehab dude...

:elvis:

basstar66
09-25-2010, 06:13 PM
busted lipsynicing a few weeks back ... nothing lamer than that :( lost alot of respect i had for him .

basstar66
09-25-2010, 06:21 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5NmRYDZT9hY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5NmRYDZT9hY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ELVIS
09-26-2010, 10:02 AM
He'd be good on Dr. Drew...

Diamondjimi
09-26-2010, 10:58 AM
I heard a very sober Weiland on Howard Stern a few years ago...

Sucks to hear him wasted again...

Go back to rehab dude...

Once a junkie, always a junkie!

POJO_Risin
09-26-2010, 11:12 AM
It's sad...really...but not a real surprise.

The only way for this guy to figure things out is likely to get out of the lifestyle.

The only way he gets out of the lifestyle...is if he dies...

kissfan1976
10-08-2010, 09:53 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/10/08/scott-weiland-radio-interview-the-bone-tampa-stone-temple-pilots-concert/

ashstralia
10-08-2010, 10:20 AM
haha! 'i'm totally sober *burpp*'

Dave's Bitch
10-11-2010, 06:51 AM
band starting late, 15 min rants,now who does that remind me of?

ah thats right,well THAT guy never had a habbit ;)

Nickdfresh
02-28-2013, 06:45 PM
Scott Weiland "Terminated" From Stone Temple Pilots, Threatens to Sue
Celebrity News February 28, 2013 AT 5:45PM By UsWeekly Staff
http://grungereport.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/stpreunited08april.jpg

Scott Weiland was as surprised by his "termination" from Stone Temple Pilots as everyone else. After the rock band released a statement announcing Weiland had been given the pink slip on Wednesday, Feb. 27, the lead singer fired back.

In their initial press release, the band simply stated, "Stone Temple Pilots have announced they have officially terminated Scott Weiland."

But the "official" termination was news to Weiland, 45. "I learned of my supposed 'termination' from Stone Temple Pilots this morning by reading about it in the press," he said in a statement later that same day (via Rolling Stone). "Not sure how I can be 'terminated' from a band that I founded, fronted and co-wrote many of its biggest hits, but that's something for the lawyers to figure out. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to seeing all of my fans on my solo tour which starts this Friday."

STP was formed in the late 1980s with guitarist Dean DeLeo, bassist Robert DeLeo and drummer Eric Kretz. Weiland left the band in 2002 and formed Velvet Revolver with Slash, Dave Kushner, Duff McCagan and Matt Sorum. He reunited with STP in 2008, and the group released their self-titled album in 2010.

Weiland denied rumors he was fired to Rolling Stone on Tuesday, shortly before the official announcement was made. "STP has not broken up," he said. "I haven't quit. I haven't been fired."

"No one has ever fired anybody in STP," he added at the time. "We're like a family. It's also a partnership. I started the band. We've always kept things going. We've taken time off before. They've done their own projects and I fully support that. No one has been fired and I haven't quit. That's all hearsay."

US Weekly (http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/scott-weiland-terminated-from-stone-temple-pilots-threatens-to-sue-2013282#ixzz2MEy5LMZk)

Nickdfresh
02-28-2013, 06:48 PM
I wondered what was going on when I heard some dumb Buffalo DJ saying how Weiland was touring solo and playing S.T.P. songs. I don't think he even has a band yet....

78/84 guy
02-28-2013, 06:57 PM
The guy is a nut. L.S.D. ! Just think Slash had to put up with this guy and Axhole ! Yuk ! I have a dvd of STP from a few years ago. Very good stuff. If they try and tour with someone else give me a break. So sick of band changing singers. Starting with Van Halen.

Nickdfresh
02-28-2013, 07:10 PM
I never saw them live, pity he can't hold it together. They tore it up on Letterman a couple of years ago:

ThrillsNSpills
02-28-2013, 07:14 PM
Shame... great band.

check out the blistering bass line from this performance.

ODShowtime
03-01-2013, 06:05 AM
Shame... great band.

check out the blistering bass line from this performance.

YES SIR. Rolling Rock Town Fair 2.0 August 4, 2001. The best concert I've ever seen in my life. Trippin' on a Hole may have been the best rock performance I've ever witnessed. You can hear me sing along with the other 40 thousand. Glad that performace was released on a B-side. They knew how good it was. That was a serious rock and roll performance, at 3 in the afternoon.

And yet they fucked me sooo hard in Tampa in 2010 that I still have not forgiven them. Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still show up to work. And my jobs sucks ass.

ELVIS
03-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Hmmm...

Maybe it's bullshit...

Maybe STP is desparate for attention and they came up with this story ??

I don't know, and I really don't care...

http://www.metalsucks.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Scott_Weiland_the_bird.jpg

DLR Bridge
03-01-2013, 08:46 AM
STP and Tesla are the only two bands that I've been into since day one that I haven't seen live yet. Sucks, considering some of the shitty bands I've seen instead along the way.

I think Scott will be back. This band is edging their way closer to being just as dysfunctional as VH. They may even pass'em some day.

As much as I love the grooves that the DeLeo bros. and Kretz lay down, I still think Scott ends up with the upper hand when they part ways. I love his solo stuff, especially the last CD (before the X-Mas one!) Happy In Galoshes. His voice and style still soars and stands out in the company of other musicians. When the brothers partnered up with the guy from Filter (ehh) and Dave's old drummer, there were decent moments, flashes of greatness, but nothing that stands out enough to bother throwing the CD back on. I thought Talk Show was good, but I just kept thinking what great STP songs they could have been when I got it. I always thought it was interesting that the drummer wrote the majority of the lyrics for that CD, too

I actually found the self titled STP CD from 3 years ago to be a bit of a disappointment. It sounded forced, compressed and sadly, lacking in the narcotic induced creativity department. Now obviously, all humans are better people when they're not addled by drugs, but in some cases in Rock and Roll, the cleaned up artist just falls flat. Another perfect example is Janes Addiction. Perry from another planet is insanely interesting. Perry on this planet is a bit boring, unfortunately.

In any case, I doubt STP's original line up days are done, but their best days are probably in the rear view mirror.

DlocRoth
03-01-2013, 11:33 AM
YES SIR. Rolling Rock Town Fair 2.0 August 4, 2001. The best concert I've ever seen in my life. Trippin' on a Hole may have been the best rock performance I've ever witnessed. You can hear me sing along with the other 40 thousand. Glad that performace was released on a B-side. They knew how good it was. That was a serious rock and roll performance, at 3 in the afternoon.

And yet they fucked me sooo hard in Tampa in 2010 that I still have not forgiven them. Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still show up to work. And my jobs sucks ass.

DUDE..

I'm drinking Crown at 1030 and you shot that OUTTA MY NOSE!!

Top drawer, sir!!

So in honor, I have jack moved said hilariousness and siggied it. With proper credit, of course.

Seacrest OUT.

Matt White
03-01-2013, 12:36 PM
STP SUMMERFEST 2008

8TH row...no new cd to promote, just the good stuff...maybe the best show I've ever witnessed

ELVIS
03-01-2013, 01:25 PM
That is cool...

Matt White
03-01-2013, 02:12 PM
That is cool...

GRATE 4th of July show KING!

I passed on 'em every time since.....figured he was too messed up & they'd never top that show

they were on fucking FIRE that night...FRANK BLACK opened...which was cool in its own way....and their stage with that crazy back drop was, in the words of our beloved MAX, STELLAR.......

I need to find a video of CRACKERMAN from that show.......un-fucking-real

chefcraig
03-01-2013, 02:17 PM
I finished Weiland's nearly unreadable autobiography Not Dead and Not For Sale last week, in under two hours. The guy is so full of himself that he quotes his own lyrics in every chapter, and winds up confusing you more than anything else.

The one or two moments where he appears to be lucid, he points to some disturbing notions of how STP actually works (or more properly, doesn't), including some bizarre revelations about the band's alleged (and dubiously hypocritical) sobriety. As for kicking out their lead singer, didn't these knuckleheads learn anything from the doomed Talk Show experiment?

jhale667
03-01-2013, 02:50 PM
I've seen them a couple of times, but the best was probably the '08 tour at the Hollywood Bowl...

ODShowtime
03-01-2013, 05:41 PM
DUDE..

I'm drinking Crown at 1030 and you shot that OUTTA MY NOSE!!

Top drawer, sir!!

hmm that makes me thirsty for crown...

hold on I'll drink to you...

cheers that was good

ODShowtime
03-01-2013, 05:53 PM
GRATE 4th of July show KING!

I passed on 'em every time since.....figured he was too messed up & they'd never top that show

they were on fucking FIRE that night...FRANK BLACK opened...which was cool in its own way....and their stage with that crazy back drop was, in the words of our beloved MAX, STELLAR.......

I need to find a video of CRACKERMAN from that show.......un-fucking-real

Yeah when they're on they're fucking amazing. I also saw them at the convention center in Asbury Park and they burned that place to the ground. Between the Town Fair and that show I've seen them play pretty much every song I wanted to hear. And they all sounded better live. They are all slower and heavier and Dean has the low-slung Page coolness that can't be denied. His guitar sounds like a harley. That's how I can describe it.

Wicked Garden, Meatplow, Crackerman, Vasoline, Coma, Dead and Bloated, Piece of Pie, Kitchenware and Candybars, even Lounge Fly which is devastating like a modern Kashmir. How they made the bar chord simplicity of Big Bang Baby sound so heavy and funky is beyond me. Actually it's not it's Eric Kretz being his awesome self. The only songs they've played that I want to hear and haven't are Pops Love Suicide and Silvergun Superman. That's it. I'm pretty lucky except for the unfortunate Tampa incident.

They were so badass at their peak. The new album is poop in my opinion. They came to Tampa again in 2011 and I just stayed home.

Terry
03-04-2013, 08:42 PM
Have really liked this band for quite awhile.

Haven't cared much for their recorded stuff past No.4...not to say everything that came after is shite: some good tracks here and there.

One of the few bands I've wanted to see but haven't gotten around to yet. I will say that even after STP stopped making music I was 100% thrilled with, from the footage I've seen they can bring it live like nobody's fuckin' bizness.

Meh. I'd be more bummed if it weren't for the fact that they've split and gotten back together, what...twice already?

NEXT time they tour, I'll definitely try harder to go see 'em, fer sure.

Matt White
03-04-2013, 08:45 PM
Yeah when they're on they're fucking amazing. I also saw them at the convention center in Asbury Park and they burned that place to the ground. Between the Town Fair and that show I've seen them play pretty much every song I wanted to hear. And they all sounded better live. They are all slower and heavier and Dean has the low-slung Page coolness that can't be denied. His guitar sounds like a harley. That's how I can describe it.

Wicked Garden, Meatplow, Crackerman, Vasoline, Coma, Dead and Bloated, Piece of Pie, Kitchenware and Candybars, even Lounge Fly which is devastating like a modern Kashmir. How they made the bar chord simplicity of Big Bang Baby sound so heavy and funky is beyond me. Actually it's not it's Eric Kretz being his awesome self. The only songs they've played that I want to hear and haven't are Pops Love Suicide and Silvergun Superman. That's it. I'm pretty lucky except for the unfortunate Tampa incident.

They were so badass at their peak. The new album is poop in my opinion. They came to Tampa again in 2011 and I just stayed home.

They did Silvergun Superman at SUMMERFEST! Yeah.....GOOD TIMES!!!

DLR Bridge
03-05-2013, 11:03 PM
I don't know if they've officially declared their reason for firing Scott, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were over the fact that for his present solo tour, Scott is strictly doing Core and Purple songs only. They must have gotten wind of this and disapproved. I would have been interested in checking it out if it was his solo material. Shit, if he had Kretz with him, he could've called the group The Other Half.

DLR Bridge
05-27-2013, 12:37 AM
So Chester from Linkin Park is fronting STP now? That sucks.

VAiN
05-27-2013, 01:23 AM
So Chester from Linkin Park is fronting STP now? That sucks.

Terrible.. have you heard the song? I fucking hate that whiny little Chester bitch... he's the worst. The band should have changed their name. They're pissing on the STP name..

DLR Bridge
05-27-2013, 01:33 AM
Yeah, part of it. What shit. They must have gotten tired of coming up with project band names or something. I don't see their die hard faithful accepting this crap at all.

ODShowtime
05-27-2013, 08:35 AM
I'm not down with it.

Nickdfresh
05-27-2013, 08:42 AM
Terrible.. have you heard the song? I fucking hate that whiny little Chester bitch... he's the worst. The band should have changed their name. They're pissing on the STP name..

To Gumout?

chefcraig
05-27-2013, 11:06 AM
So I take it the band decided on a different direction, but Robin Zander was busy, leading them to the second choice of a guy named Chester. Zander would have been the superior choice, yet admittedly, a summer shed tour co-fronting Cheap Trick and STP probably would have killed the guy.

TFM_Dale
05-27-2013, 11:16 AM
I'm not a fan of this new STP either. I always thought Linkin Park was garbage but weren't they successful? So now shit bands split up and turn good bands into shit? What a waste.

78/84 guy
05-27-2013, 12:05 PM
Yea good luck with that one. Even Slash didn't try and replace the guy. He just started a new thing. I did see Park once with STP I thought they were interesting but this guy does nothing for me. Waste of time.

binnie
05-27-2013, 01:23 PM
They should have just re-formed Army Of Anyone. THAT was a cool project.

I understand not wanting to deal with Weiland anymore, but not keeping going with the same name....

DLR Bridge
05-28-2013, 12:15 PM
Stone Temple Pilots Suing Scott Weiland
By: Troy Frisby
5/28/2013

After Stone Temple Pilots named Linkin Park'sChester Bennington astheir new frontman last week, the band’s feud with Scott Weiland is getting downright ugly.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Weiland’s former STP bandmates are now suing him for breach of contract and misappropriating the band’s name for his solo career.
Among several other complaints, the suit cites Weiland’s alleged lack of commitment to STP's 2013 tour dates, saying it “cost the band millions.”
In a statement on his website, the singer wrote about the band’s recent performance with Bennington.
“To tell you the truth, it took me by surprise. And it hurt,” he said. “But the band that played last weekend was not Stone Temple Pilots and it was wrong of them to present themselves as that.”
In the post, Weiland argued that when he has toured solo over the past several years, it has always been billed under his own name, not as STP.
“I don’t give a f--- what they call themselves, but it’s not Stone Temple Pilots,” he said, before adding, “But don’t give up on STP. I know I haven’t.”
It is unclear what actions Weiland plans to take in response to his former bandmates’ lawsuit.
For more information on the band’s upcoming Chester Bennington-led tour, visit STP’s official siteand be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section below.

DLR Bridge
05-28-2013, 12:22 PM
They should have just re-formed Army Of Anyone. THAT was a cool project.

I understand not wanting to deal with Weiland anymore, but not keeping going with the same name....

There were some tunes with potential on there, but that singer irks me in almost the same way the Linkin guy does. Both Filter and Linkin Park have opened for STP in the passed, so the brothers have no doubt, considered those opening performances to be resumes to tuck away. Or so it would seem.

I liked the Talk Show singer. A bit of an unknown with a pretty cool voice for the time.

jhale667
05-28-2013, 12:56 PM
At least the Talk Show and Army of Anyone material sounded, while still like the brothers, slightly different. This Chester tune sounds like they wiped Weiland's vocal track and Chester tried to redo it note-for-note - and failed miserably. :umm: