• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack68
    Commando
    • Sep 2004

Beatles pics Los angeles 1974

Thought this was pretty cool.

Here comes the wikpedia history lesson...
    Last edited by Jack68; 09-23-2010, 10:00 AM.
    "Avant Garde is French for bullshit.”
  • diamondsgirl
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2004

very cool! Thanks!

I wonder what those are worth.
    “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

John & Paul actually recorded together in 74. But it wasn't exactly "Abbey Road" or "Sgt Pepper". Unlike the previously bootlegged stuff that was released in the Anthology series, there's no chance in Hell that Capitol/EMI would ever put THIS on the market.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jack68
        Commando
        • Sep 2004

Yeah Ford that session was just a drunken stupor.Thats been around awhile,i used to have a rather long cd from the napster days.gotta dig that up,dont know how much is authentic though.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I have that boot somewhere. Let's just say I don't listen to it as often as I would "the Revolver sessions" or something like that. Hell, even all 80 something hours of the "Let It Be" sessions are probably better than that

Of course they massacred "Stand By Me" in those sessions too........

Ironic that John had to record that one on his own, to finally get it right.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Jack68
            Commando
            • Sep 2004

The revolver sessions is fantastic.For what it is worth the fly on the wall cd from let it be naked is incredible.Give me more of that stuff.

Comment

Working...