PDA

View Full Version : New Blackmore track

Seshmeister
09-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Pretty wild drumming...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7U5uCT5ZMY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7U5uCT5ZMY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

chefcraig
09-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Not exactly "Starstruck", now is it? :(

78/84 guy
09-24-2010, 05:36 PM
He should call Plant and they could do a country album together !!! Fucking horrible. How the mighty have fallen. The guy is interesting but.........

indeedido
09-24-2010, 05:50 PM
Those crazy Germans will listen to anything. Coming up next, David Hasselhoff.

chefcraig
09-24-2010, 06:10 PM
Those crazy Germans will listen to anything. Coming up next, David Hasselhoff.

After hearing that, I'd be wary of attending a Blackmore show in the future, for fear of being trampled should the crowd break into an impromptu version of the Chicken Dance. And speaking of Oktoberfest, judging by his current girth, I'd say Ole Ritchie has been indulging himself at the bratwurst and ale stands available at the renaissance fairs the band plays at the rest of the year.

Terry
09-27-2010, 08:39 PM
Probably understandable why Blackmore wanted to go in that direction in the late 1990s.

I mean, it wouldn't necessarily be what I'd want to hear from him, but I imagine he was bored shitless playing Purple and Rainbow tunes by that point.

13-odd years on, it'd be cool to see him reform Rainbow or put together some type of hard rock ensemble, get the Strat and Marshalls out of mothballs and do a quick hard rock blast through the States.

lesfunk
09-27-2010, 08:44 PM
That pussy must be incredible to make him do that!

Anonymous
09-27-2010, 08:54 PM
That pussy must be incredible to make him do that!

Well, she looks like she can make her pussy give you a blowjob.

And if he's wearing that hat, that means I can't be far from the truth.

Cheers! :bottle:

lesfunk
09-27-2010, 11:31 PM
Mrs. Blackmore is quite beautiful but her voice is wickedly uninspiring. I hope she dies quickly and his overwhelming grief causes him to drink himself back into Rock guitar.