• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

New Blackmore track

Pretty wild drumming...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7U5uCT5ZMY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/B7U5uCT5ZMY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Not exactly "Starstruck", now is it?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• 78/84 guy
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Apr 2005

He should call Plant and they could do a country album together !!! Fucking horrible. How the mighty have fallen. The guy is interesting but.........

Comment

• indeedido
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

Those crazy Germans will listen to anything. Coming up next, David Hasselhoff.
        This space for rent.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by indeedido
          Those crazy Germans will listen to anything. Coming up next, David Hasselhoff.
          After hearing that, I'd be wary of attending a Blackmore show in the future, for fear of being trampled should the crowd break into an impromptu version of the Chicken Dance. And speaking of Oktoberfest, judging by his current girth, I'd say Ole Ritchie has been indulging himself at the bratwurst and ale stands available at the renaissance fairs the band plays at the rest of the year.
          Last edited by chefcraig; 09-24-2010, 06:16 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Probably understandable why Blackmore wanted to go in that direction in the late 1990s.

I mean, it wouldn't necessarily be what I'd want to hear from him, but I imagine he was bored shitless playing Purple and Rainbow tunes by that point.

13-odd years on, it'd be cool to see him reform Rainbow or put together some type of hard rock ensemble, get the Strat and Marshalls out of mothballs and do a quick hard rock blast through the States.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• lesfunk
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That pussy must be incredible to make him do that!
              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                That pussy must be incredible to make him do that!
                Well, she looks like she can make her pussy give you a blowjob.

And if he's wearing that hat, that means I can't be far from the truth.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• lesfunk
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Mrs. Blackmore is quite beautiful but her voice is wickedly uninspiring. I hope she dies quickly and his overwhelming grief causes him to drink himself back into Rock guitar.
                  http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Working...