• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

KC Woman travels 3 hours, pulls gun on man for making Internet remarks

This one hits close to home, eh ??

KTVO.com provides news, sports and weather coverage and serves the area around Kirksville, Missouri and Ottumwa, Iowa, including Greentop, Lancaster, Downing, Memphis, Rutledge, Baring, Edina, Novelty, La Plata, Atlanta, Macon, Elmer, New Boston, Browning, Milan, Green City, Novinger, Pollock and Unionville, Missouri and Bloomfield, Floris, Eldon, Moulton, Blakesburg, Moravia, Eddyville, Oskaloosa, Ollie, Sigourney, Burlington and What Cheer, Iowa

Update: KC woman travels to Ottumwa, pulls gun
    Posted: 09.29.2010 at 4:48 PM

(UPDATED STORY) There was new development Thursday in the case of a Kansas City, Missouri, woman who authorities say drove to Ottumwa to pull a gun on a man Wednesday morning.

Ottumwa police told KTVO they found Breana Greathouse, 25, with the weapon in her hand, threatening to shoot Forrest Jamison of Ottumwa.

Police said Greathouse traveled from Kansas City early Wednesday to allegedly kill Jamison because she believed that he made derogatory postings about her on the internet.

Greathouse was arrested and charged with going armed with intent, carrying weapons and 1st-degree harassment.

Police Chief Jim Clark told KTVO that Greathouse's mother, Susan Greathouse, 50, also of Kansas City, was arrested Thursday morning in Ottumwa for calling and harassing the same victim, Forrest Jamison.

Susan Greathouse posted bond late Thursday morning.

Her daughter, Breana Greathouse, is still being held in the Wapello County Jail on $35,000 cash only bond.
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

lms2?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

I wouldn't put this type of shit beyond a few posters this place has seen over the years....
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
        I wouldn't put this type of shit beyond a few posters this place has seen over the years....
        Hell no...
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
          lms2?
          Could very well be. And all this time I thought her daughter "Little Skittles" was an alias. Maybe she was real after all?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Hell no...
            "Sagebrush" once threatened me in a PM saying he's gonna get on a plane, fly up to Canada and put a bullet in my head.
            (Some Troll/pussy's simply can't take multiple ownings...)
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

On the flip side, I can see wanting to drive a few hours to scare (or smack) the hell out of someone. I myself have thought many times of driving to Howdy Doody mountain with a pizza box just to slap some sense into the senseless.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Flab comes to mind, but this woman is too young to be her.

Comment

• Satan
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Nah, she never resorted to violence herself. Just made threats about her alleged brother's biker gang breaking various arms and legs.
                  Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                  I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Brings to mind that whacked-out female astronaut that drove a great distance to attack her rival in a love triangle, and wore Depends so she wouldn't have to stop to pee.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      Brings to mind that whacked-out female astronaut that drove a great distance to attack her rival in a love triangle, and wore Depends so she wouldn't have to stop to pee.
                      You leave my wife outta this!
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Tell Me About It.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                          You leave my wife outta this!

I tried that line when I requested my first 2-girl threesome!
                          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• bueno bob
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                            I tried that line when I requested my first 2-girl threesome!
                            Well of course! I mean, you want it to be FUN...
                            Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Sometimes I just don't understand people.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

Working...