PDA

View Full Version : The One Nation march in DC Yesterday....

Carloscda
10-03-2010, 12:12 PM
From the clips they showed unlike Becks Klan, I mean so called Restore honor rally
their was various nationalities out there!

Other than those payed off hucklebucks that were on stage with Beck the rest of the crowd as far as the eye could see was white?!

Now that alone speaks volumes!!

sadaist
10-03-2010, 02:05 PM
there was various nationalities out there

At the One Nation march? Is that something similar to Baja Cablanasia?

FORD
10-03-2010, 02:38 PM
This is what the Pat Robertson/Brent Bozo "Media Research Council" defines as "hate speech" :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-95Y3zkWk8

This is "hateful and divisive", Brent?? Really??

Jesus H Christ
10-04-2010, 05:26 AM
Now that alone speaks volumes!!

Some pictures from the One nation march.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/TKfAbEFAqsI/AAAAAAAAhB4/nwSjt0IWeqc/s1600/101002-mall-soc-020.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/TKfA1TYyG_I/AAAAAAAAhDI/OQkScr_AXf8/s1600/101002-mall-libs5.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/TKfA1GVCM6I/AAAAAAAAhDA/u_jGcfej3tg/s1600/101002-mall-libs6.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_orkXxp0bhEA/TKfA02xvhII/AAAAAAAAhC4/KvL8hShbI0c/s1600/101002-mall-libs7.jpg

Even Castro's given up on Communism, but this bunch of leftist dimwits never got the memo

Nitro Express
10-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Castro admitted communism doesn't work. The Soviet Union imploded without a shot being fired because is went broke. China embraced a more open free trade economic system because they didn't want to go broke like the USSR did.

My main beef with the current Democrats in power are they are pro oligarch and anti-entreprenuer. Obama goes after the middle class but bails out his rich friends on Wall Street. As far as turning a blind eye to the mega rich's abuse he's a fascist but as far as the average working American is concerned he's a knock everyone down and control them type asshole.

History proves it doesn't work. What these assholes will do is rob from what little productive capacity we have left and then the whole thing eventually tanks. Nothing will change for the better until we start making things again and selling them to ourselves. Why buy Chinese junk when you can make it here and for better quality. I just bought a MADE IN USA Mallory distributor for my foreign car. It's superior quality and was half the price of the foreign part. We've outsourced too much and the quality in my opinion has gone down while the prices remained at the MADE IN USA level or even increased. I have had more hardware reliability issues with computer equipment since it started to be produced in sweat shops in Asia.

Taxing the shit out of people, running the indapendant business owner out of business, and stealing the wealth isn't going to improve anything. All your money will go to the government where you will be lucky to get anything back from it while you fill out endless government forms and deal with a shit load of government inspectors on everything. What you buy and what you do will be regulated up the fucking ass. Of course this is how they like it because we are too dumb to take care of ourselves.

The only people who want this system are the blood sucking union and welfare rat's. They offer no productive solutions. They just point fingers, blame, and plot on how to steal what they haven't already stollen.

Nitro Express
10-04-2010, 11:12 AM
We're regulated to death already. Obama care alone creates 150 new government agencies. Sure the government can print money and hire more people and give them all sorts of busy work to do. When I went to the Soviet Union in 1978, I had to stand in five separate lines to buy a set of cool Russian toy soldiers. You would stand in line and get permission to buy the item, and then you had to get the proper stamp. It took half the fucking day. But it created a lot of jobs. Look at a Russian made rifle there are all sorts of little stamps on every part. It gave someone something to do. It's not a good system. I saw it for what it was and don't want it here.

Nitro Express
10-04-2010, 11:20 AM
A lot of these abusive banks and financial institutions would be gone if we let the invisible hand of capitalism work. They went broke, the government borrowed money and bailed them out and they thanked the tax payer by jacking interest rates. If the government would have stayed out of it, the too big to fails would have failed. Some investors would get burned but it was obvious something was wrong. The losers would have failed, it would have hurt some but the properly managed institutions would have picked up the slack and we would be better off in the long run. What the government is doing is taking the good money and throwing it at the bad. I guess the fools marching want everything equally shitty instead of having some fail and some prospher. One reason we are in the mess we are is the government has subsidized failure.

Igosplut
10-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Castro admitted communism doesn't work. The Soviet Union imploded without a shot being fired because is went broke. China embraced a more open free trade economic system because they didn't want to go broke like the USSR did.

Funny how that worked, isn't it??

Surprised after the billions the US spent on the cold war we didn't go broke from it also...

Nitro Express
10-04-2010, 11:51 AM

Surprised after the billions the US spent on the cold war we didn't go broke from it also...

What's bringing the US down is too much government and reckless government spending. We have a stated debt of $14 trillion and add a trillion to that each year. The thing is Social Security, Medicare, and government pensions are not on the balance sheet so it's safe to say the debt is actually twice or more of what is officially listed. If you read the US Constitution the role of the Federal Government is to guard the borders (which it isn't doing), run the military, regulate interstate commerce. The rest pretty much is left to the states. What has happened is as soon as the Federal Reserve System came into play, the government started printing money from nothing. The federal government didn't need to balance shit because it could issue fiat money through the Federal Reserve and the states couldn't. In time the feds just took the states over with federal money and because nothing needed to be balanced, everything grew big and out of the control.

Nitro Express
10-04-2010, 11:55 AM

I had a nice beach vacation in Vietnam. Sure you see Communist looking police and the old Commie flag but what's going on is capitalism and when I was on the white sand looking at the blue water under the palm trees, I wondered what that stupid war was all about. It doesn't work. Communism dies on it's own.

sadaist
10-04-2010, 09:30 PM

But we are making great strides in the going broke dept. Give it time, it's coming soon.

FORD
10-04-2010, 09:41 PM

The "cold war" was at least somewhat affordable up until 1981. The Reagan tax cuts for the rich, combined with his ridiculous increase in military spending, is what began the financial downward toilet spiral. And of course Chimpy expanded those extremes on both ends.

We need to undo BOTH to save this country. Tax the rich AND stop ridiculous spending on corrupt industries which produce nothing but death.

Nitro Express
10-05-2010, 12:28 AM
But we are making great strides in the going broke dept. Give it time, it's coming soon.

Here's food for thought. We have been broke for a long time and so have other industrialized nations. Every central bank on the planet today prints money backed by nothing. We've been coasting on reputation and hype world wide.

I hear a lot about how much we are in debt with China. The thing is where did the money China loaned us come from? The Bank of China which of course prints money backed by nothing. So basically, our debt hasn't really cost them anything but if we trade real assets to cover the debt, then they get something for basically nothing. What China was after the whole time was technology. We can trade paper until we are blue in the face but at the end of the day, the country with the most technology and industrial base wins. They know that and why we have outsourced what we have to them has been a huge fiasco. We've been sold out so the people at the top can make more at the expense of national security. It's a damn shame.

Nitro Express
10-05-2010, 12:38 AM
The "cold war" was at least somewhat affordable up until 1981. The Reagan tax cuts for the rich, combined with his ridiculous increase in military spending, is what began the financial downward toilet spiral. And of course Chimpy expanded those extremes on both ends.

We need to undo BOTH to save this country. Tax the rich AND stop ridiculous spending on corrupt industries which produce nothing but death.

What pulled us out of the Carter slump was the personal computer revolution. That was huge and started in the US. All the software and hardware was made here and a huge industry sprouted overnight and then we outsourced it overseas. The one thing Reagan did do right was he was pro-entreprenuer. It was easier to start and run a business back then. If we keep going on with legislation like Obamacare, cap and trade, and such, it will be almost impossible to do what was done in the 1980's.

I would say every president since Kennedy has some blame. Lindon Johnson's great society, the vietnam war, Nixon taking us off the gold standard, Reagan's huge spending, Clinton's deregulation of the banking industry, the Bush wars. Bush Jr. and Obama have taken more constitutional rights than the previous presidents. If I can blame anything for the downturn of the United States, I would say it was the Vietnam war.