PDA

View Full Version : Presidential seal falls to the floor

ELVIS
10-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Oct 5, 2010

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6zu8D05ECY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6zu8D05ECY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

WASHINGTON (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20101006/D9ILSJE80.html) (AP) - The presidential seal has fallen off President Barack Obama's podium and clattered to the stage as Obama delivered a speech to a women's conference.

The president was joking with the audience and getting some laughs when he realized what happened. "All of you know who I am," he quipped.

Obama told the audience that somebody in the back was really nervous, referring to the staffer who hung the seal on the front of the lectern so precariously.

:biggrin:

bueno bob
10-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Stop the presses!

...Never mind. Start them up again.

chefcraig
10-06-2010, 10:42 AM
I knew that Hercules Hook was a piece of shit before I even ordered it, but I bought it anyway. :duh:

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2462/herculushookmain.jpg (http://img178.imageshack.us/i/herculushookmain.jpg/)

hambon4lif
10-06-2010, 11:15 AM
I would recommend Gorilla Glue, but then I'd be accused of being a racist....

....fuckit, he's on his own on this one.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-06-2010, 11:18 AM
god, here goes, they woulda used velcro but he got stuck to it last time.:baaa:

Jagermeister
10-06-2010, 11:19 AM
I would recommend Gorilla Glue, but then I'd be accused of being a racist....

....fuckit, he's on his own on this one.

I don't get it? :confused:

http://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/gorillaglue.jpg

Nitro Express
10-06-2010, 11:26 AM
It's a sign from God telling us to impeach the bastard.

ELVIS
10-06-2010, 11:27 AM
http://robertkinafrica.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/sniffing-glue.jpg?w=500&h=361

Dis glue might he`p secure da Presidential seal, Savior Obama. Ya' dig?

:elvis:

chefcraig
10-06-2010, 12:19 PM
god, here goes, they woulda used velcro but he got stuck to it last time.:baaa:

Wasn't that "He got stuck to the ceiling"? :hee:

PETE'S BROTHER
10-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Wasn't that "He got stuck to the ceiling"? :hee:

that is how he was babysat as a child

jhale667
10-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Hardy har, douchebags.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Hardy har, douchebags.

name calling can be very hurtful:tongue0011:

jhale667
10-06-2010, 01:08 PM
name calling can be very hurtful:tongue0011:

Exactly...cousin-fucker. :tongue0011:

PETE'S BROTHER
10-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Exactly...cousin-fucker. :tongue0011:

i fucked your cousin? sorry:tongue0011:

Nitro Express
10-06-2010, 04:08 PM
My cousin when she was younger looked just like Jessica Simpson. I will honest say, I wanted to fuck her silly.

GAR
10-06-2010, 04:24 PM
He shoulda used South Chicago PorchMONKEY Glue~!!

FORD
10-06-2010, 05:27 PM
God damn, if I had known the Klan rally was today, I would have washed my white sheets. :puking-smiley:

ELVIS
10-06-2010, 09:07 PM
We're just kidding around, FORD...

Keep your white hood in the closet for now...

hambon4lif
10-06-2010, 09:27 PM
....looks like Rahm Emanuel wasn't the only thing that didn't want to stick around!

Dr. Love
10-06-2010, 10:33 PM
http://robertkinafrica.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/sniffing-glue.jpg?w=500&h=361

Dis glue might he`p secure da Presidential seal, Savior Obama. Ya' dig?

Have you ever even heard how black people speak???

ELVIS
10-06-2010, 10:41 PM

Now lookie here, doctah!

I knows how black people be talkin', know um sayin' ??

I lives and works wit' em...

Nitro Express
10-07-2010, 02:04 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpnHl8aXZpM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZpnHl8aXZpM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

ELVIS
10-07-2010, 11:41 AM
Jive ass dude don't got no brains anyhow...:biggrin:

Jagermeister
10-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Shit! (Golly) :biggrin:

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 01:21 PM
I've said it before, and it bears repeating...if I was a Van Halen fan with a passing interest in politics who just happened to wander in to this website, it would take me about 3 minutes of reading some of the passive-aggressive race speech in this forum before I logged off, fired out a SERIOUSLY nasty letter to the powers that be and never logged back on again. I wonder how much traffic we get that ends up never coming back based on some of crap that's allowed to flow in this forum?

Well, at least nobody's breaking the rules.

Nice work, kids.

Jagermeister
10-07-2010, 01:35 PM
I wonder how much traffic we get that ends up never coming back based on some of crap that's allowed to flow in this forum?

NONE, ZERO, NADDAONE.

Those are my 3 guesses.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 01:49 PM
I've said it before, and it bears repeating...if I was a Van Halen fan with a passing interest in politics who just happened to wander in to this website, it would take me about 3 minutes of reading some of the passive-aggressive race speech in this forum before I logged off, fired out a SERIOUSLY nasty letter to the powers that be and never logged back on again. I wonder how much traffic we get that ends up never coming back based on some of crap that's allowed to flow in this forum?

Nice work, kids.

bob, i respect your opinions and thoughts, butt..................................

in order to have logged off, you would have had to log on. in order to log on, you would have had to have an account. if you had an account, you would already have history with this site and an understanding that nitwits, like myself from time to time, will post humor not appreciated by all. there are trolls here that post CRAP all over every forum and thread, yet get ignored and passed over for content worth ingesting. not tryin' to start a fight, i just felt chastised and dirty.:baaa:

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 01:49 PM
dupe.

Jagermeister
10-07-2010, 01:55 PM
So much so you posted it twice.:baaa:

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 01:59 PM
bob, i respect your opinions and thoughts, butt..................................

in order to have logged off, you would have had to log on. in order to log on, you would have had to have an account. if you had an account, you would already have history with this site and an understanding that nitwits, like myself from time to time, will post humor not appreciated by all. there are trolls here that post CRAP all over every forum and thread, yet get ignored and passed over for content worth ingesting. not tryin' to start a fight, i just felt chastised and dirty.:baaa:

You have a point as well. I see that. I myself actually avoided registering here for a LONG time, even though I'd been active on Van Halen related message boards under one nic or another since 1997 or so, but mostly based on the fact that the place seemed extremely hostile (even though I agreed with the overall objective of DLR first, last and only).

What gives me pause is that newer members may register sight unseen and then run into a lot of what may be construed as passive-aggressive hostility towards, let's say, "non-whites" by those who push the envelope as far as they can push it without directly going over the line, and in the event that Van Halen finally DOES release a new album, there may be an influx of new blood, a lot of which may have a lot of things to offer regardless of whether they're repug, demon, or independent through and through.

Not every new member is going to be a bueno bob, for sure, but I can see a it being quite possible that we might lose otherwise good posters and good contributors based on that.

I can see your point, and I suppose this is an old debate, but...

hambon4lif
10-07-2010, 02:00 PM

Nice work, kids.If the powers that be gave one flying fuck about anything you've mentioned, then they would've had the balls to ban Lady Gar Gars stupid ass.

They haven't, so they don't.

Game. Set. Match.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 02:03 PM
and are ya really disappointed that some new fodder for the left/right political bashings here might not hang out long? :angel10:

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 02:18 PM
and are ya really disappointed that some new fodder for the left/right political bashings here might not hang out long? :angel10:

A little bit, actually. Sometimes it just gets to feeling like an old man's club. Even if it's somebody I thoroughly disagree with through and through about everything, I'd just as soon have them than to have to argue with as opposed to endless nonsense from Gar and Brian that perpetuates indefinitely, you know?

ELVIS
10-07-2010, 02:30 PM
LMAO at this rediculous notion!

Look Bob...

Feel free to drink milk and play nice, and just go about your wonderful life kissing puppies and babies and spreading the special breed of love for your fellow neighbor that flows from places deep in your kind soul...

I prefer real Van Halen! And, I chose to laugh at the darker side of humanity and I will continue to post and point out such an ugly brand of humor on THIS very message board...

If some people can't take it, they can register at redrockedtampon.com

I could care less...

PC is NOT for me!

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 02:30 PM
A little bit, actually. Sometimes it just gets to feeling like an old man's club. Even if it's somebody I thoroughly disagree with through and through about everything, I'd just as soon have them than to have to argue with as opposed to endless nonsense from Gar and Brian that perpetuates indefinitely, you know?

i get that, and this really is an old man's club for all practical purposes. (no offense army ladies) as for the troll you mentioned, his stuff is SO foolish, it is relatively easy to throw aside. brian makes some good points and has some merit to his thoughts. his delivery and abrasive style can be frustrating, tho.

Jagermeister
10-07-2010, 02:36 PM
You have a point as well. I see that. I myself actually avoided registering here for a LONG time, even though I'd been active on Van Halen related message boards under one nic or another since 1997 or so, but mostly based on the fact that the place seemed extremely hostile (even though I agreed with the overall objective of DLR first, last and only).

What gives me pause is that newer members may register sight unseen and then run into a lot of what may be construed as passive-aggressive hostility towards, let's say, "non-whites" by those who push the envelope as far as they can push it without directly going over the line, and in the event that Van Halen finally DOES release a new album, there may be an influx of new blood, a lot of which may have a lot of things to offer regardless of whether they're repug, demon, or independent through and through.

Not every new member is going to be a bueno bob, for sure, but I can see a it being quite possible that we might lose otherwise good posters and good contributors based on that.

I can see your point, and I suppose this is an old debate, but...

I don't think many people are looking to flock to message boards these days for any reason. Most of us do it to waste time and becasue we have done it for so long. It's an outlet for us old timers to share our thoughts and interest in a once popular form of music.

I think the race thing is less offensive than the name calling, personal attacks and left right blow ups. If I were an outsider looking in I would be afraid to post anything cuntroversial in fear that jhale would call me an ignorant fuck storm and throw a few :dafinger: my way. Who wants to deal with that shit? You have to have some pretty thick skin to hold your own.

ELVIS
10-07-2010, 02:55 PM
http://www.submergingmarkets.com/submerging_markets/images/2008/04/25/clinton_blackface.png

I feel yo' pain, an' I did not gots sexual relations wiff dat whitey biotch. Otay buh-weet ??

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 03:15 PM
LMAO at this rediculous notion!

Look Bob...

Feel free to drink milk and play nice, and just go about your wonderful life kissing puppies and babies and spreading the special breed of love for your fellow neighbor that flows from places deep in your kind soul...

That's what you got out of it?

OK...

I prefer real Van Halen! And, I chose to laugh at the darker side of humanity and I will continue to post and point out such an ugly brand of humor on THIS very message board...

Would you do it in person though?

Probably not, right?

If some people can't take it, they can register at redrockedtampon.com

I could care less...

PC is NOT for me!

It's not so much a matter of being "PC", per se. I just think there's a line of direct distinction to be drawn between calling somebody gay who's probably not gay (something I'll be the first to do, usually) and making racial remarks just because you're online and there's no real policing of it (something I won't ever do, never have done and refuse to do, regardless of whether it makes me feel 'empowered' or not).

You can call it red-iculous if you like, but I do think that it's a legitimate point. Thick-skinned is one thing, but I do feel at times that "You gotta be thick-skinned to post here!" is being used to excuse some pretty poor behavior.

ELVIS
10-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Hmmm...

Bob...

In case you have missed some of my many fine points, my posting of remarks that some may consider racial are satirical, ironic, and a parody of the position that some on the left take when people disagree with President Obama...

Particularly calling people RACIST because they don't like the President's poilcies, or saying it's because he is BLACK...

That is using the "race card" and it's wrong and it's RACIST!

HENCE, my use of the n-word, at times, in thie current political climate...

Jagermeister
10-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Shit now I am perceived as a poorly behaved creep.

Oh well. I guess I will just have to buck up and live with it. :biggrin:

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 03:36 PM
It's not so much a matter of being "PC", per se. I just think there's a line of direct distinction to be drawn between calling somebody gay who's probably not gay (something I'll be the first to do, usually) and making racial remarks just because you're online and there's no real policing of it (something I won't ever do, never have done and refuse to do, regardless of whether it makes me feel 'empowered' or not).

i think the "direct line" may change by varying degrees to someone in the gay community. you really, really, really have never uttered a "racist/ethnic slur"? or ever pulled your eyes tight and made a "chinese face"? ever?

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 03:37 PM
Hmmm...

Bob...

In case you have missed some of my many fine points, my posting of remarks that some may consider racial are satirical, ironic, and a parody of the position that some on the left take when people disagree with President Obama...

I know, but the direct issue I have is that a lot of people may not.

Particularly calling people RACIST because they don't like the President's poilcies, or saying it's because he is BLACK...

Oh, rest assured, I agree that that is ridiculous as well...however, there have been some pretty clear cut cases of people not liking certain policies/speeches/etc BECAUSE he's black and for no other reason. I think that's pretty clear, too.

That is using the "race card" and it's wrong and it's RACIST!

Except for in the cases when it's not and it IS justified to call certain people out on that. In some cases, I think it's better to just police one's own self and not leave any room for misinterpretation, and I HAVE misinterpreted your intent in the past, numerous times.

The difference is, I've NEVER given anybody room to misinterpret mine and that's because I don't engage in open ended satire. In my own opinion, satire just as often perpetuates a problem as it does de-power it.

HENCE, my use of the n-word, at times, in thie current political climate...

Certain words trigger emotional responses, regardless of how they're used or it what context. Certain words always will. And over a message board, you can always anticipate that, contrary of what you post or how you post it, about 20% of your actual intent is going to be expressed by words alone. Were it you and I in a bar having a beer and you threw out something akin to some of the stuff you post here, I'm sure I'd probably take it in a completely different context, BUT...a lot of times I won't even post in particular threads where that sort of thing (verbiage/pictures/etc) is going on because it disgusts me to the point where I don't want to participate, or CAN'T because the emotional reaction I have to it precludes me from making what would otherwise be a decent response to the topic at hand.

Hopefully that makes sense, I'm long-winded today...

chefcraig
10-07-2010, 03:39 PM

You can call it red-iculous if you like, but I do think that it's a legitimate point. Thick-skinned is one thing, but I do feel at times that "You gotta be thick-skinned to post here!" is being used to excuse some pretty poor behavior.

Look, this is going to sound sort of odd coming from "The Prince of Peace" here, but I honestly believe that people are entitled to their bigotry. If you have grown up repeatedly exposed to certain taxing behavior, one way or another you are going to form opinions about people based upon it. Is it rational or fair? Of course not, but like it or not it is part of human nature. The thing is, some people choose to express these attitudes publicly, and not just on web sites. The practice is pervasive enough that people do not get hired, do not get approved for loans, are refused housing or automobiles because of their race, and they never even know it. So in a perverse way, a person that outwardly expresses his dislike or hatred of a race is doing so in a comparatively honest manner. The cold hard truth being that race is the 2,000 elephant in the room that people are afraid of addressing.

The sticking point however, is just how those attitudes are addressed. Folks that choose to present images of chimpanzees or offer racist jokes do little if anything to bring clarity to their discussion, and more often than not get labeled as fools for doing so. But to make observations with candor and insight does not always work, either. Suppose I were to say that in my neighborhood, the housing upkeep has degraded, my property values have dropped and the crime rate has increased at an alarming rate over the past seven years, which coincides with people of a different complexion moving into it. Having made that observation, does that make me a racist or merely a realist? Does such a declaration prove me to be a bigot or a concerned property owner?

The answer is more than likely a little bit of both. Yet articulating such ideas becomes ever more difficult with the so-called protective veneer of political correctness. By acting as arbiters of our own individual thoughts, concepts and ideals, we mortgage them through fear of insulting others. Not only is this unacceptable, it is insipid and downright childish. More importantly, it prevents any notion of true progress from ever taking place, let alone starting. As much as people pat themselves on the back for electing a black President, the fact is as a culture, this country is not that far removed from the racist attitudes and practices that were widely in place in the 50s and 60s. And more is the pity.

So the next time someone comes forth with a cartoon or statement that some may find offensive, it would be more productive in the long run if people simply asked them why they felt that way, as opposed to merely insulting them right back, as in a game of (equally childish) ping pong.

ELVIS
10-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Yes it does, Bob...

The only regret I have is that i'm sure my underlying point has been lost on many occasion because I used a certain word or maybe a certain brand of humor...

But, so be it!

BTW, thanks!

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Hopefully that makes sense, I'm long-winded today...

must be from that chronic respiratory problem, take off that helmet and hang at the oxygen bar for a bit:baaa:

ELVIS
10-07-2010, 03:45 PM
BTW, I'm not looking for progress...

I want the federal government to shore up the massive spending and debt...

ANY administration to that, right, left or otherwise wins my support...

chefcraig
10-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Shit now I am perceived as a poorly behaved creep.

What do you mean "now"? :tongue0011:

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 03:49 PM
i think the "direct line" may change by varying degrees to someone in the gay community.

If anybody here was to tell me they were offended by my use of the word, I'd certainly quit using it immediately. As far as homosexuality is concerned, I'm completely understanding and I certainly would NOT make anybody's orientation public knowledge. I would immediately cease using it to piss off people that irritate me here, though. ;)

you really, really, really have never uttered a "racist/ethnic slur"? or ever pulled your eyes tight and made a "chinese face"? ever?

I want to be honest here - the last direct time I did was when I was in sixth grade. I knew doing it was wrong, and I did it anyway. On my own personal level, I've never washed the stink of it off of me. Nobody should have to endure it - but everybody should have to experience that self-loathing that comes with it. It taught me a lesson for the rest of my life.

I reneged on it ONCE, and I referred to Muslims as "towel heads". That was on September 11th, 2001....in the time since, I've learned to forgive myself for it, being directly angry and not particularly rational at the time.

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 03:52 PM
Elvis, Chef, Pete...I'm out of thanks, but rest assured I'd give them to you guys on your outstanding posts. Great conversation! The Front Line could use some more of it.

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 03:53 PM
I want to be honest here - the last direct time I did was when I was in sixth grade. I knew doing it was wrong, and I did it anyway. On my own personal level, I've never washed the stink of it off of me. Nobody should have to endure it - but everybody should have to experience that self-loathing that comes with it. It taught me a lesson for the rest of my life.

I reneged on it ONCE, and I referred to Muslims as "towel heads". That was on September 11th, 2001....in the time since, I've learned to forgive myself for it, being directly angry and not particularly rational at the time.

very cool, very proud of you too. :baaa: for real

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 04:53 PM
If anybody here was to tell me they were offended by my use of the word, I'd certainly quit using it immediately.

FAG!! :tongue0011:

Jagermeister
10-07-2010, 05:02 PM
fag!! :tongue0011:

homo!

Jagermeister
10-07-2010, 05:04 PM

You fucking complete dumb ass! :dafinger:

You are a poor excuse for a human being. The best part of you ran down your moma's leg! Moron! :dafinger:

j/k :biggrin:

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Well I never!

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 05:11 PM

You are a poor excuse for a human being. The best part of you ran down your moma's leg! Moron! :dafinger:

fuck you and that hot persian you work with!:biggrin:

ELVIS
10-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Oops...

PETE'S BROTHER
10-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Well I never!

and i'm sure dan will be offended later also.:hee:

Jagermeister
Right On!
http://www.platinumcostumes.com/images/products/FN61664Lg.jpg

ELVIS

Exactly, exactly.:baaa:

Jagermeister
10-07-2010, 05:31 PM
I feel bad now for shitin on jahle when he ain't here to defend himself. :(

I think he is a cool guy although I don't think he is as good a guitar player as he thinks he is.

I'm sure I will catch the wrath for that one.

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 05:50 PM
I feel bad now for shitin on jahle when he ain't here to defend himself. :(

I think he is a cool guy although I don't think he is as good a guitar player as he thinks he is.

Oh, he is. Trust me!

ELVIS
10-07-2010, 06:00 PM
Is what...

bueno bob
10-07-2010, 08:33 PM
Is what...

As good as he says he is. In fact, no b.s. here, he's better. Of all the active musicians in my life, I can honestly say that I think Jay deserves to make it more than anybody else I've ever met. FAR too talented not to be widely known, seriously...

jhale667
10-08-2010, 12:56 PM
As good as he says he is. In fact, no b.s. here, he's better. Of all the active musicians in my life, I can honestly say that I think Jay deserves to make it more than anybody else I've ever met. FAR too talented not to be widely known, seriously...

You rock, Bob. :killer:

Thanks for the kind words, BB. And for the record I never said/will say I was/am the best thing since sliced bread - but I figure if (in addition to fine peeps like you) people whose records I listened to, and playing I idolized as a kid continue compliment/encourage me?
A couple of troll's critiques really don't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's actually kind of funny. :baaa:

Needless to say, KLANAMBLA members Elvis and Jackoffmeister can go fuck themselves though... :hee:

Jagermeister
10-08-2010, 01:26 PM
You rock, Bob. :killer:

Thanks for the kind words, BB. And for the record I never said/will say I was/am the best thing since sliced bread - but I figure if (in addition to fine peeps like you) people whose records I listened to, and playing I idolized as a kid continue compliment/encourage me?
A couple of troll's critiques really don't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's actually kind of funny. :baaa:

Needless to say, KLANAMBLA members Elvis and Jackoffmeister can go fuck themselves though... :hee:

No you go fuck yourself!

Penis head!

I was just joking dude. You are better player than I am and that's sayin something.:baaa:

jhale667
10-08-2010, 01:35 PM
No you go fuck yourself!

Penis head!

I was just joking dude. You are better player than I am and that's sayin something.:baaa:

That's "Mr. Penis Head" to you...and thanks. :baaa:

Jagermeister
10-08-2010, 01:42 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/30/hoodklan_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

PETE'S BROTHER
10-08-2010, 01:58 PM
stirrer of pot:stirthepot:

Jagermeister
10-08-2010, 02:01 PM
stirrer of pot:stirthepot:

I was going to make that my new AV but thought that would have been bad behavior on my part.I might get banned for my next planned attack. :biggrin:

jhale667
10-08-2010, 03:00 PM
http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2008/05/30/hoodklan_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

Right...99.9% of the time it's a goober who's FAR too cowardly to actually show his face.

The .01% being Cleavon Little in "Blazing Saddles", and lest we forget - Harold and Kumar. :fufu:

Jagermeister
10-08-2010, 03:04 PM

PETE'S BROTHER
10-08-2010, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJkHykGRXrw

Jagermeister
10-08-2010, 03:11 PM
Oh what the hell. I found this today and old jhale left the door open so. What is today Friday? That's cool see ya in a week. I'm out. :biggrin:

No offense BB.

PIC REMOVED

jhale667
10-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Riiiight...me reposting your dad's pic was "leaving the door open"....whatever, dude.

ELVIS
10-08-2010, 03:44 PM
That's not a nice sign...

bueno bob
10-08-2010, 06:51 PM
Not nice at all. It's those kinds of signs that make me remember why I carry around a bat in my car for roadside beautification purposes.

Va Beach VH Fan
10-08-2010, 09:43 PM
Oh what the hell. I found this today and old jhale left the door open so. What is today Friday? That's cool see ya in a week. I'm out. :biggrin:

No offense BB.

PIC REMOVED

Can't stop pushing the envelope, whatever... See ya in a week...

jhale667
10-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Not nice at all. It's those kinds of signs that make me remember why I carry around a bat in my car for roadside beautification purposes.

:lmao:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBEMQZYggBxJ0CQ6f0A68jq9JdQq6fn MCCpXwOLogtbgfr7zY&t=1&usg=__3YhyQ4IJry54mB-8pbWOtL5AdIQ=

ELVIS
10-09-2010, 12:57 AM
I don't get it...

jhale667
10-09-2010, 02:31 AM
I don't get it...

Much like a neutered dog...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTtHcqXjQrA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;co lor2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wTtHcqXjQrA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;co lor2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Jerkoffmeister just got "obliged".

This 2nd one's way gory, but yet another funny use of Drowning Pool's "Bodies"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1r1sWiIbyA

jhale667
10-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Hmm...is whacking racists...Nazis...offensive roadsigns with a bat (or a ban hammer), aside from BB's "beautification" aspect...still considered a sports-related usage of said bat? :umm:

Dan
10-09-2010, 03:27 AM
and i'm sure dan will be offended later also.:hee:

How Rude/Dare Of You.:D

Dan
10-09-2010, 03:31 AM

No offense BB.

PIC REMOVED

What A Dumbass.:rolleyes:

GAR
10-09-2010, 03:43 AM
Oct 5, 2010

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6zu8D05ECY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6zu8D05ECY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

WASHINGTON (http://apnews.myway.com/article/20101006/D9ILSJE80.html) (AP) - The presidential seal has fallen off President Barack Obama's podium and clattered to the stage as Obama delivered a speech to a women's conference.

The president was joking with the audience and getting some laughs when he realized what happened. "All of you know who I am," he quipped.

Obama told the audience that somebody in the back was really nervous, referring to the staffer who hung the seal on the front of the lectern so precariously.

NINETY-one percent of Blacks approve of the Food Stamp Party's President's job!