X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Just stopping by...

Haven't been around for awhile, generally too busy and crackbook takes the little time I do get. Just wanted to drop in and say hi all!

I'd hang around but have 3 essays and a research paper to work on. Yup, I'm a "school girl" again. Okay, I know I'll be 52 when I graduate, but it's never too late, right!?!

See ya at the tour!!!!
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Angel Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Good to see ya Angel, my fellow Canuck. Don't be a stranger!
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Good To See You Around My Commonwealth Sister.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Thanks guys! Sites looking good, too!!! Don't think I can hang around much Jimi.... this university life is extremely time-consuming... and I haven't started my part-time job yet. Wish I didn't have to work at all, but Stephen Harper has put enough fucking blocks into financing that I have no other choice...
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            Thanks guys! Sites looking good, too!!! Don't think I can hang around much Jimi.... this university life is extremely time-consuming... and I haven't started my part-time job yet. Wish I didn't have to work at all, but Stephen Harper has put enough fucking blocks into financing that I have no other choice...
            Good to see ya around when we do. Best of luck with the university stuff .
            And yeah, Stephen Harper can eat a big bowl of fuck!!!

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Check back in often Angel. Sorry you're having a thin time of things..

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                Foot Soldier
                • Jan 2010

last nite i came home and evry lite was on in the van. i looked in and gary was having his junk shaved by a transexual.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Could it be we have a new Joe Thudner here?

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I'm guessing WARF...

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                      Check back in often Angel. Sorry you're having a thin time of things..
                      Thanks, Gar... I think the "starving student" is a mandatory part of the university experience... oh well, I needed to lose some weight anyway, 10 pounds gone so far!

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

What's up Chick!!!!!!!!

Isn't it odd to be going through the college experience.........for me, again!

Why in the fuck did I get a worthless degree in Business Administration
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Angel
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                          What's up Chick!!!!!!!!

Isn't it odd to be going through the college experience.........for me, again!

Why in the fuck did I get a worthless degree in Business Administration
                          It's a complete lifestyle change, that's for sure!!! I dropped out of high school in the 70's, and when I was there I never studied or did homework, partying was more of a priority... It's a lot of work, that's for sure - I have a whole new respect for University grads, especially stupid people that manage to get degrees lol.

What's your major? I'm majoring in Social Work, leaning towards a minor in Sociology.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...