• Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

All-Girl AC/DC Tribute Band AC/DSHE

LMMFAO!!

From Blabbermouth

Video footage of AC/DSHE — the San Francisco, California-based "original all-girl tribute to AC/DC" — performing on August 28, 2010 at the House Of Blues in Dallas, Texas can be viewed below (courtesy of OutlawVideo.TV).

AC/DSHE is the original all-girl AC/DC tribute band doing Bon Scott-era songs. These gals are committed to staying true to the heart pounding rhythms and high-energy presentation of early AC/DC. The FIRST of the female tribute band phenomenon, they have been performing since the summer of 1999. Like AC/DC, AC/DSHE knows it's a long way to the top if you wanna rock-and-roll, but they've been doing a kick-ass job of delivering some high-voltage rock to maximum-capacity crowds worldwide. So, put on your best AC/DC tour shirt, grab a beer, and hop on the highway to hell with AC/DSHE.

AC/DSHE is:

Agnes Young - Lead Guitar
    Mallory Young - Rhythm Guitar
    Bonny Scott - Vocals
    Riff Williams - Bass Guitar
    Philomena Rudd - Drums

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/adwS1dySDBY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/adwS1dySDBY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MttNc_mYIw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_MttNc_mYIw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I'll wager jhale knows one or all of these chicks.

Are they hot jhale?
    Last edited by Jagermeister; 10-08-2010, 01:59 PM. Reason: Fuck Off!

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

What does it feel like to have a man lusting after you, J?

Does it kinda lift your ego up a bit, like when a chick who you wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole wants you?

Yeah, you absolutely never would, but it's still cool to feel you're wanted.

Is it the same with Fagermeister?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
        What does it feel like to have a man lusting after you, J?

Does it kinda lift your ego up a bit, like when a chick who you wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole wants you?

Yeah, you absolutely never would, but it's still cool to feel you're wanted.

Is it the same with Fagermeister?

Eat a dick Imaman Ginalicker!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2004

AC/Dshe, not bad...
          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
            AC/Dshe, not bad...
            Really not that bad. That tone sucks IMO.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

I'd hit the singer chick.... (twice)
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

i wouldnt fuck any of them. lil too masculine for my taste. lol
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                  i wouldnt fuck any of them. lil too masculine for my taste. lol
                  Really?
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                    Eat a dick Imaman Ginalicker!
                    You're a what??? You're a mangina licker??? And why the hell do I have to eat a dick because of that? No fuckin' way, dude... I don't swing that way.

Comment

• GreenBayLA
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2006

There's a bunch of these female AC/DC bands, I know the guitarist of Whole Lotta Rosies (she is quite good but not best example on amateur video below), plus ThundHerStruck, Hell's Belles etc.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/51_iLjpfV2U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/51_iLjpfV2U?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                      "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

Working...