Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drumtracker....

I LOVE THIS FUCKIN PROGRAM!!!!

So , over the past few months I've been working like a bastard tweaking the drums on the latest album my band has been working on and I'm still not happy. In hind site the problem laid with the actual drums them selves. The drummers performance was great but the drums themselves were 10 ply maple Ludwigs. They're great for live and rehearsals but dead and tubby sounding in a recording situation.
    So at my wits end at trying to polish a turd of a kit I began to look at other alternative's to re-recording the material. (The takes were stellar, imo)

I came across this program and went out and grabbed it.

Check this out....

This will be a great tool for restoring the drums on ancient 4 track recordings from my earlier bands.
    I'm running Battery as my VST in my DAW. For samples, I've been using Drumkit from Hell also by Toontrack.

At $150, I highly recommend it..
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Nice! But for 150, it's half the price of the full-featured Cubase Studio Pro, which also has beat detection, MIDI-assign capability, instrument velocity adjustment and tuning.. yet is a fully-featured DAW prog.

Comment

I'm running Nuendo. I highly doubt it has the detailed fine tuning that Drumtracker possesses...

Watch the video again, this time try to pay attention.

Comment

Actually this program would be perfect for you.
        You could simply wrap an unshielded wire around one of the many empty Zoodles cans that surround you, plug the wire into your Windows 95 laptop sound card, tap out a kick pattern on the can into DT , convert midi to your favourite DAW and boom... yer on yer way....

Comment

Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

I tried to explain it in the simplest of "cave-speak" for him.

I still don't think he gets it!

Comment

Nor will he. No shocker there.
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
                Actually this program would be perfect for you.
                You could simply wrap an unshielded wire around one of the many empty Zoodles cans that surround you, plug the wire into your Windows 95 laptop sound card, tap out a kick pattern on the can into DT , convert midi to your favourite DAW and boom... yer on yer way....
                Of course, there is always this...JamStudio

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Oh, COOL! That looks like alotta fun.

I bookmarked that to check out later.. now THAT's what I'm talkinBOUT.

Comment

Great, now fuck off and stay the fuck out of this thread...

Comment

Why what's inappropriate with Jamstudio? He's making a cuntparison..

Comment

Originally posted by GAR View Post
                        Why what's inappropriate with Jamstudio? He's making a cuntparison..
                        Nothing inappropriate about Chef's link. Nothing at all.
                        Unlike you, Chef is a great cuntributor to this site. His post's are insightful and relative . Yours are usually comprised of rambling jibberish babble that only you with your 90 wpm. bitch typing enjoy.

Oh, did I mention the fact that he probably won't be sharing his Mod keys with anyone either...

Keep your ramblings out of Gear Street...

Comment

no WONDER I hadn't noticed where Chef went.. he got made a Moderator and tamed it all down!

You tell them to take those mod keys and shove 'em, Chef.. I liked the old Chef better.

Comment

Originally posted by GAR View Post
                            no WONDER I hadn't noticed where Chef went.. he got made a Moderator and tamed it all down!

You tell them to take those mod keys and shove 'em, Chef.. I liked the old Chef better.
                            The old Chef that you gave your invaluable advice on the best was to commit suicide........if there was ever a better case of taking one's own advice
                            Originally posted by vandeleur
                            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Unfortunately GAyR is the kind of stupid that you can't even fix with duct tape.

Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                              The old Chef that you gave your invaluable advice on the best was to commit suicide........if there was ever a better case of taking one's own advice
                              Telling ya, if there was ONE time idiot boy should have listened, and DONE THE WORLD A FAVOR - that was it. Thanks again for trying, Chef!

Wouldn't presume to speak for him, but kinda imagining both the old and new Chef still think GARfail is a scumbag.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...
                              X