FAUX Noize's Brian Kilmeade: Worst Person in the World & UnAmerican Bastard!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

FAUX Noize's Brian Kilmeade: Worst Person in the World & UnAmerican Bastard!

<embed name="msnbc4836c8" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=39694418^324^188187&amp;width=42 0&amp;height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="opaque" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Yawn.... So have they gotten Bin Laden yet?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• hambon4lif
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Yawn.... So have they gotten Bin Laden yet?
      I have this weird premonition that Bin Laden will be "captured" within the next 16 days....

Comment

• Jagermeister
        Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif
        I have this weird premonition that Bin Laden will be "captured" within the next 16 days....
        I wish he would log on here. The mere pain of how slow the site is would make him kill himself. I know I am about to fucking shoot myself!

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
          I wish he would log on here. The mere pain of how slow the site is would make him kill himself. I know I am about to fucking shoot myself!
          I think he was a member here, but got himself banned for starting shit with Lounge.....

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif
            I think he was a member here, but got himself banned for starting shit with Lounge.....
            Fuck getting banned. I am going to voluntarily log out and fuck off until this shit gets fixed. :dafinger:

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Hey, there's ONE positive...

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              Fuck getting banned. I am going to voluntarily log out and fuck off until this shit gets fixed. :dafinger:

PSSST - don't fix it, guys...
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Osama Bin Laden (or someone claiming to be him) actually was a member here for a while. The weird thing was, that his IP actually traced to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Doubt it was him though, because it was around 2004 when he was supposedly here, yet the late Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto said that Bin Laden was "murdered" back around 2002.

Which means if he were posting here in 2004, his IP would have been in Hell, not Saudi Arabia.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Osama Bin Laden (or someone claiming to be him) actually was a member here for a while. The weird thing was, that his IP actually traced to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Doubt it was him though, because it was around 2004 when he was supposedly here, yet the late Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto said that Bin Laden was "murdered" back around 2002.

Which means if he were posting here in 2004, his IP would have been in Hell, not Saudi Arabia.
                  Can we check in with Satan about that? Maybe he's got some insight...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tTkZKSoSdVw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tTkZKSoSdVw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

So many people are making money off these wars that they don't want to catch Osama Bin Ladan. He's been a boon to lucrative defense contracts and military careers.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jesse Ventura should have punched that douchebag. And then waterboarded him.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Why is it that these Faux News types like Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, and this Brian Kilmeade douche always resort to trying to talk over or shout down their guests when they're losing an argument?

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They don't want to hear the facts themselves. And they definitely don't want their audience to hear the facts.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Jesse basically wipes his ass with that annoying FOX reporter. Little Bush bots they were.

Comment

Working...