Jerry Brown just won the CA governor election (Meg Witless fucked herself in this ad)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Jerry Brown just won the CA governor election (Meg Witless fucked herself in this ad)

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Geeze, how many years has Brown been governer for CA?

Wasn't it him that was in the orignal "Kalifornia Uber Alles"?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

If Jerry Brown wins, CA will continue it's slide in to the abyss. We will end up an entire state that resembles Detroit. He is NOT the answer to fix our problems. He is just more of the same problems. He will just expand & enlarge the programs that are supposed "to fix" the state, and just make matters worse.

If Meg Whitman wins, I have no clue what will happen. Either she will immediately get sucked in to the reality that she can't get a fucking thing done due to all the bureaucracy in the state, or she will be a breath of fresh air.

My thoughts is she will be similar to Arnold. Come in blazing, realize she isn't really running the show, and has to bend over for all the special interests just like everyone else has.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

If they elect Brown for governor, we'll ALL be paying for that one. CA is in serious financial trouble and it's only going to get worse. CA evidently feels it's better to pay out substantial pensions to retired state workers rather than pay cops and teachers. And don't get me started on how much they spend on illegals. They're going to be asking for a Federal bailout and Obama will want to give it to them.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I can't believe the cluelessness in this thread. Watch the ad again and hear it from Meg Witless herself. The problem isn't Jerry Brown, it's all the Repukes that have fucked up the state since the last time he was governor. And she would be worse than any of them.

Of course California's biggest problem isn't really too many Repuke governors. It's too many ballot initiatives written by right wing tools and voted on by uninformed jackasses who buy the bullshit "this will lower your goddamn taxes" spin without reading the fine print to see how many ways they will damage the state.

Unfortunately we have the same problem here in Washington state. And it's killing us too.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

California is taking on water fast and everyone who wants to be captain of the ship is drunk.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Meanwhile the crew is busy raping and fucking the passengers.

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

and all the while the capt. has fallen over board and all the officers are already lowering themselves down in the lifeboats.
                women and children first, indeed.

my home state, where i was born and have live everyday of my 33+ years of life, is fucking ruined.
                it used to be everyone went wagons west to get to california.
                now it's wagons east and folks are trying like hell to get the fuck out and away from california.
                this state is a giant trash heap.
                sadly, i'm stranded here, and i just can't leave.
                i love my home state too much to abandon it and leave.
                i'm going down with the ship.
                Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• GAR
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

The gap would close significantly for Meg if she'd tow a harder line against illegal immigration, lower taxes, hiring incentives for business and a firm NO stance on global warming and AB32, while endorsing yes on 23 and talking about the failures of Obamacare, Cap n Trade, the Bailouts, insurance and lending reform.

But apparently she is stuck in the land of nothingspeak. She'll talk for half an hour and say nothing, and dodge direct questions.

That's why I'm for the Independant running, Chelene Nightingale

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/55BKljocv5I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/55BKljocv5I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

She's gonna kick anybody ass in her way: she a tough fucking bitch and that's who I want in. A tough fucking, bitching pissed off leader that isn't going to stand for either party's bullshit.

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    If Jerry Brown wins, CA will continue it's slide in to the abyss.
                    It's really too early to call the election on either side till Wednesday morning, and even then with all the money involved, it may be tied up in the courts unless tomorrow night the count is acceptable to all involved.

I like how in the Debates Jerry Brown basically tells you what he's down for, I don't hate on the guy for being upfront. I just think he's a corrupt career politician who is pro-marijuana, pro-Unions, pro-illegal alien, and pro-criminal's rights. So I take it that he's against me, and so I won't vote for him - but if elected things would stay much on the same path.

I think Meg's campaign is fueled in the most part by Goldman Sachs bailout money to ensure AB32 stays on the books, so she can go fuck herself as well although she would do less damage than Jerry.

Chelene Nightingale is therefore my logical choice, given that neither of the major partys' can push forward a decent frontrunner, and she's correct with the issues.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                      and all the while the capt. has fallen over board and all the officers are already lowering themselves down in the lifeboats.
                      women and children first, indeed.

my home state, where i was born and have live everyday of my 33+ years of life, is fucking ruined.
                      it used to be everyone went wagons west to get to california.
                      now it's wagons east and folks are trying like hell to get the fuck out and away from california.
                      this state is a giant trash heap.
                      sadly, i'm stranded here, and i just can't leave.
                      i love my home state too much to abandon it and leave.
                      i'm going down with the ship.
                      My cousin got on his 30 foot sail boat and is heading to the Marshall Islands. His unemployment ran out so he left California by sea. My aunt and uncle are worried as hell.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

It really wasn't that long ago that California was a nice place. I always enjoyed visiting there. It reminds me of the neighbor we had when I was a kid. Her family were Lutheran but the family line was Jewish and they were living in Germany when Hitler came to power. Her dad thought they would have no problems since they didn't practice the jewish faith and he was a decorated WWI war hero. Well it did matter. She told us a country can change very quickly for the worst. She was amazed at how bad the situation got for them overnight. Never take things for granted and watch the bastard politicians at all times. What killed California was the overconfidence of it's citizens thinking the place was infallable.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

40 years of Democratic majority rule, nobody else in sight to blame.. this whole thing coud turn on a dime tomorrow.

If CA becomes a Republican state it will be a front-page item for the rest of the year.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

You voted in a Republican governor who campaigned on cutting spending. He tried to keep illegal aliens from getting driver's licenses. Arnold just couldn't do a thing because the state legislature was stonewalling him on everything. Nobody wants to start a business there anymore. Doing anything in California is a nightmare. I had lot's of fun dealing with their probate court.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                              40 years of Democratic majority rule, nobody else in sight to blame.. this whole thing coud turn on a dime tomorrow.

If CA becomes a Republican state it will be a front-page item for the rest of the year.
                              You have to make the state business friendly again and yes, get rid of all those illegal aliens. People will always want to live there and if people are leaving in droves it means something is majorly fucked up.

Comment

Working...