X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blaze
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Protection for pussies and penises !!

Following trails and ballistic tests, BCB have designed these Blast Boxers using a special comfortable Aramid fabric, positioned around crucial zones of the groin. Light open structure mesh is used on the rest of the garment to help offset the weight and thermal load of the ballistic material.

Groin, upper leg and body-cavity injuries

Whilst current protective equipment, like body armour, offers excellent protection against bullets and fragments to a person's torso, the groin and upper leg are very exposed.

The area of the groin and upper leg contains a lot of vulnerable soft tissue (the colon, bladder and genitalia) and if damaged can lead to serious, life-threatening and 'life-changing' injury.

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    sigpic
  • fryingdutchman
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Ummm....terrific!

I'll keep this shit in mind next time I'm tinkering with high explosives....
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

Also good for protection from jealous husbands who may want to blow your balls off with a shotgun...
      Originally posted by perilouspete
      fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

I've had kevlar sleeves like this before, and you could still cut or fray that yellow material with a boxcutter if you're not too carefull.

Comment

Working...