PDA

View Full Version : The GOP's next strategy, get rid of Sarah Palin.

Nitro Express
11-01-2010, 12:48 PM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/44449.html

Right now the GOP is concentrating on taking the US Congress back but their next strategy is to get rid of Sarah Palin. LOL! I would say that is a good idea.

GAR
11-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Oh it's a done deal according to the polls.

I'd like to see the GOP grow a pair and actually announce what hard-line methods they got lined up to trim several million jobs off the Government payroll, and make other slashing cuts to balance the budget.

Also I'm hoping to see some anti-Wetback measures truly, truly enforced first by prosecution of Mayor of socalled Safe City Wetback refuges, on Federal charges of conspiracy to violate Federal laws and collusion in smuggling of drugs and human trafficking.

I want to see an open-doors discussion on what parts of the Obamacare are any good if any, for planned inclusion in an Eldercare program to take it's place.. because stripping out Obamacare by the roots without a replacement just isn't going to work for the elderly and disabled who just got screwed out of Medicare by a half-trillion. We have to fix what Obamacare fucked up, or else we'll just see the Repubs thrown out in the NEXT election cycle with voter disgust.

Bottom line is, GOP has to actually fucking lead with leadership and Boehner's passionate about doing this. But can he do this without too many "we told you so's" before Obama's out in 2012?

I just don't think we have 2 years to wait while each party gives each other the finger, that's not what they were paid good money to do. Now that the Republicans have been sent to repair the fake Hope and Change which turned out to be Tax and Taxed, let's get back to solving problems of inflation, illegal immigration, immigration quotas, anchor-baby Constitutional citizenship restrictional amendments, killing fake Global Warming bills, re-regulation and separation of the Banks and Insurance, redistricting violations..

GAR
11-01-2010, 02:06 PM
oh this just in from Gallup: historic poll Republicans all in by overwhelming 15% above Dems, and the House poll from reuters virtually guarntees the House too.

Not a done deal yet - Reid vs Angle with Angle by only 3% which is withing the margin for error and undecideds..

My vote tomorrow says basically fuck you to that faggot carpetbagger Adam Schiff who's staff you'll recall basically told me "oh he's not voting for Obamacare" then he in fact DID, and Boxer - GONE.

Keywords: Barbarafuckingboxer, Cunt Boxer, Bitch Boxer, Communista Boxer, thwartative Boxer, fucking Adam Schiff, Asshole Schiff, fake-resident Schiff, loser Schiff (D)

FORD
11-01-2010, 02:45 PM
I'd like to see the GOP grow a pair and actually announce what hard-line methods they got lined up to trim several million jobs off the Government payroll, and make other slashing cuts to balance the budget.

right.... because when you're in a depression (thanks to 30 years of Repuke economic policies) with millions of unemployed Americans, the best solution is to kill several million more American jobs.

Great idea, GAyR :rolleyes:

GAR
11-01-2010, 02:48 PM
YEAH several million jobs we can't afford to keep, it's not like the economy would miss 'em.

they don't do any work.

HEY check out FORD's new tattoo.. wow nice lifestyle l o s e r

http://www.thedailygreen.com/cm/thedailygreen/images/T0/dolphin-smoke-lg.jpg

FORD
11-01-2010, 02:51 PM
I don't have any tats, but that picture's hilarious. Which is more than I can say for your idea of making the depression worse.

GAR
11-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Democrats who want to tax Marijuana here in Californa, apparently agree to its' proponents' claims it is a cure-all for depression!

All that's required here is to light another bowl, FORD. The Republicans will get the car outta the ditch, just sit back and watch.

FORD
11-01-2010, 03:07 PM
The tax potential of legal weed would indeed be huge. It's the largest cash crop in Humboldt county already. The local cops look the other way because in some of the small towns, it's the weed money that keeps the whole town going. Yet not a penny of it goes to the state. It's economic (reefer) madness, and hopefully it ends tomorrow. And then other states follow the example.

And for the record, I haven't sparked up a bowl in over 10 years. But I fully support legalization of the Hemp plant in all of its forms, and for it to be used for its full potential as a renewable resource that can grow damn near anywhere (at least the industrial hemp can).

Nitro Express
11-01-2010, 03:28 PM
We need to get the jobs we outsourced back. Time to slap tariffs on chinese made goods, and use the tariff money to pay off the loans. It could be done in two years.

GAR
11-01-2010, 03:45 PM
We need to get the jobs we outsourced back.

That will begin first with hitting Mexico with a penalty for each warm body they co-conspire to smuggle into this country taking your job.

That's the Brown Gorilla in the room nobody wants to acknowledge, because when things de-stratify as they are now from clearly "desireable" and "undesireable" jobs, professionals are forced to work undesirable jobs - which if they're saturated with illegals creates tension such as we see now in AZ and Nevada too.

It's no longer a "blame the White Racist" thing now when white people typically flee undesirable jobs, it's more a Black and Asian thing and they're pretty fucking pissed every year more come in and they can't work.

GAR
11-01-2010, 03:48 PM
We're at a point where Mexico is exporting its' unemployment problem, and we currently have no tax for that - which should go straight to billing Mexico and not the US citizenry = the Brown Gorilla problem.

The US won't deport, won't confiscate bank accounts and real estate like they CAN and it's fucked up. It's racketteering and alot of other despicable things too.

Nitro Express
11-01-2010, 03:53 PM
what is the difference between sarah palin's mouth and her vagina?

Only ONE retarded thing has come out of here Vagina!:biggrin:

Nitro Express
11-01-2010, 03:56 PM
Well the bottom line is productive jobs. We need to downsize the government but where do those people go? You just dump them on the street you've created an angry mob of former govt. workers. You have to provide somewhere to go and if they are too lazy or unwilling to help build the country back, fuck em.

GAR
11-01-2010, 04:31 PM
I'm reading what youve said, and consider the dozen-plus 250-pounders at the DMV and think gee, wouldn't it be a great idea to see them suffer like I have to because I worked hard and the reward I got last year was a 125-percent increase in my registration fees.

Fees not taxes, you fat fucks. They're so used to abuse now, I hear one shouting argument every 15 minutes when I go in there and the security guard doesn't come over anymore to break it up - he stays by the door and lets the shouting dissipate for 10 minutes between the client and tagteam of gorillas behind the safety glass.

Terry
11-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Fact of the matter is even massive budget cuts and government employee layoffs still won't come close to balancing the budget.

It just won't get us there.

Hate to say it, but at some point raising taxes has to happen if a balanced budget is the primary economic goal this country wants to meet.

The GOP would be better off letting Palin make a run for it. Her candidacy is the kind that might sound appealing to some in theory until the moment she declares she's running. Should that happen, her supporters will realize she doesn't have the juice to go the distance. Her poll numbers re: favorable are even lower than Obama's right now. The chances enough registered voters are going to change their minds between now and 2012 about Palin's capabilities...well, the phrase "slim to none" comes to mind.

Nitro Express
11-02-2010, 02:52 AM
Fact of the matter is even massive budget cuts and government employee layoffs still won't come close to balancing the budget.

It just won't get us there.

Hate to say it, but at some point raising taxes has to happen if a balanced budget is the primary economic goal this country wants to meet.

The GOP would be better off letting Palin make a run for it. Her candidacy is the kind that might sound appealing to some in theory until the moment she declares she's running. Should that happen, her supporters will realize she doesn't have the juice to go the distance. Her poll numbers re: favorable are even lower than Obama's right now. The chances enough registered voters are going to change their minds between now and 2012 about Palin's capabilities...well, the phrase "slim to none" comes to mind.

California very would could go into default. I remember in the 1970's when New York City went broke. You could buy whole skyscrapers for $1 million. It was a mess. I've heard people talk about creating a California state bank but I don't think the confidence is going to be there due to the state's fiscal management. But the concept of state chartered banks issuing currency like they used to in the past is being talked about again. Finance will certainly get interesting in the next ten years. The major world currencies are all in a competition who can devalue themselves the most. This is spooking people.

Nitro Express
11-02-2010, 02:58 AM
I'm reading what youve said, and consider the dozen-plus 250-pounders at the DMV and think gee, wouldn't it be a great idea to see them suffer like I have to because I worked hard and the reward I got last year was a 125-percent increase in my registration fees.

Fees not taxes, you fat fucks. They're so used to abuse now, I hear one shouting argument every 15 minutes when I go in there and the security guard doesn't come over anymore to break it up - he stays by the door and lets the shouting dissipate for 10 minutes between the client and tagteam of gorillas behind the safety glass.

We don't even have a Department of Motor Vehicles. I renewed my drivers license and just went to the sheriff's office and it was just me and the receptionist who took care of all the paperwork and took my photo. It took less than ten minutes. Registration for my daughters car including the new plates was $80. We don't pay any state income tax either. Winter might be cold here but it does have it's benefits. Plus, Wyoming is solvent. We are sitting on oil.

GAR
11-02-2010, 03:44 AM
California's sitting on trillions in oil, but the State won't honor it's contracts going back to the early 70s they signed with Occidental Petroleum - a California company at the time, too!

Ever since the EPA became the psuedo-legislative arm of the Democrats' business ecoterrorism and corporate intervention, we can't get at the oil.

FORD
11-02-2010, 10:43 AM
Nixon knew what he was doing with the EPA. He didn't want his home in San Clemente fucked up by the oil companies.