Another silly rock n roll move...Vince Neil to appear on "Skating With the Stars"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Another silly rock n roll move...Vince Neil to appear on "Skating With the Stars"

Vince Neil to be on Skating with the Stars...

Seeing 'For Those About To Rock' being used in a Target baking commercial left me shocked and confused... but this is really silly.

Why am i surprised... the bottom line is that these people are all fame whores anyway... it seems to be a job requirement.
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

If there was any justice in the world, Neil would be competing on "Hockey Skating With The Stars"...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
      Veteran
      • Jun 2005

How about Hollwood Roller Derby? Vince could captain one team and Tommy Lee the other, and then they could elbow each other over the railing.
      Vince would also be a good fit as one of the Malachi Brothers on Happy Days, thus trying to injure Pinky in the Demolition Derby.
      Last edited by sonrisa salvaje; 11-03-2010, 02:09 PM.
      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

time to reactivate these guys!

Roth Army Icon
        First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Jagermeister
          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I caught a part of a commercial for this last night and thought it was a joke. Really! I thought it was some kinda joke made at DWTS. LOL that shit is for real? WTF....

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Holy Shit!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wTk0jm_hTc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7wTk0jm_hTc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Is Vince going for the Karate Kid move in that promo or the I skate like Iron Man move?

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Skating with the STARS??

Aside from Vince, I have no idea who the HELL any of those people are, and I'm the Devil, for fucks sake. I don't own any of those souls!
                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  Skating with the STARS??

Aside from Vince, I have no idea who the HELL any of those people are, and I'm the Devil, for fucks sake. I don't own any of those souls!
                  If you - or anyone - knew who they are, they wouldn't be doing this shit...

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle... Ogie Ogilthorpe!

Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

I hate all the reality shows. I can't even watch Survivor any more. (Although I loved Survivor for the first several years). Still like Vince though. Would be funny as hell if he won this thing.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Terry
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Remember when rock and roll used to stand for rebellion and attitude?

Bit of a shame to see these aging rock stars being so quick to sell all of that out for a buck.

Corporatization of the form makes we wanna fuckin' puke.
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Vince neil to appear on &quot;Skating With the Stars&quot;

What does The Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel have in common with rocker Vince Neil and former Olympic ski champ Jonny Moseley? They, along with three other celebrities, make up the cast of ABC's new reality competition, Skating with the Stars.

Announced during Tuesday's DWTS live results show, soap opera star Rebecca Budig, actress Sean Young and Disney Channel's Brandon Michael Smith round out the cast who will lace up their figure skates and compete on the show, which premieres Nov. 22.

"Most things I do are business decisions, but when I heard about this I thought, 'I just want to do this.' It's so awesome," Frankel says.

Even though he's a world-class athlete, Moseley says the first two weeks of training have taken their toll.

"I still work out pretty vigorously, but this is taxing," says Moseley, adding that he can "count the number of times I've skated on two hands."

But the icy adventure is not too far out of Neil's comfort zone.

"I was a figure skater when I was 12," the rocker says. "When they called the people in my office were laughing but I told them, 'I actually used to skate. I haven't skated for a long, long time. I like to do things that sound like fun and this sounds like fun."

Budig, too, has a bit of experience, having taken lessons for several years as a kid. But strapping on the skates as an adult is an entirely different sensation.

"I'm definitely feeling that fear factor," she says. "It's exhilarating but it's also scary. You have a lot more gumption as a kid."

Moseley, who has been rehabbing a broken ankle since June, admits he's using muscles he hasn't tapped in a long time.

"I feel tight but this is an experience I want to have," he says. "I want to be a good skater. I'm such a sucker for a competition."

LINK
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Merged...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

What is it with these allegedly drug addict hair band burn-outs of the 80's? Did they not save a dime? I'm hoping this will die just like 'Tommy Lee Goes To College" a few years back.

Comment

Working...