PDA

View Full Version : Sebastian Bach Arrested After Bar Biting Incident in Canada

Jagermeister
11-15-2010, 03:27 PM
http://www.billboard.com/news/sebastian-bach-arrested-after-bar-biting-1004126810.story#/news/sebastian-bach-arrested-after-bar-biting-1004126810.story

ormer Skid Row rocker Sebastian Bach was arrested early Monday morning (Nov. 15) after getting into a bar brawl in Peterborough, Ontario, according to a police report detailing the incident.

Bach, whose real name is Sebastian Bierk, was asked to leave Riley's Old Towne Pub after arguing with a member of the bar's staff. The dispute turned physical when the 42-year-old singer was told that he could not leave the bar with his glass of wine and threw his drink at the front door, shattering the glass.

Police were called to the scene, but before they arrived, Bach allegedly bit the left hand of a bar staffer who was restraining him. When police arrived, the singer was searched and found to be carrying 1.95 grams of marijuana.

Bach is being held on charges of assault, possession of marijuana and mischief and is expected to appear in court today.

Jagermeister
11-15-2010, 03:28 PM
:umm: Biting? WTF is he a girl?

Dave's Bitch
11-15-2010, 03:30 PM
Bach does marijuana? no way

Diamondjimi
11-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Who the fuck goes to a pub to sip wine?
Pubs are about tall mugs of imported beer, greasy pub grub and waitresses with big tits!

Wine? Mmm, K... :rolleyes:

jhale667
11-15-2010, 04:18 PM

You never saw Pantera's "Vulgar Video" where he shows up armed with a healthy sack o' to party with them? "Look, dudes, I come bearing GIFTS!!" :lmao: Pretty funny scene, actually...

sadaist
11-15-2010, 04:20 PM
:umm: Biting? WTF is he a girl?

Hey, in a real fight nothing is out of bounds. It's not about honor or pride...it's about winning & not getting your ass kicked the worst. Here are my steps when faced with a potential street scrap.

1 - Flee
2 - Try harder to flee
3 - scream for help
4 - distract opponent with a humorous anecdote....then flee
5 - cry

If after the above steps have been taken, and still faced with a fight...you're on your own. At that point I just blindly windmill my fists of fury in hopes of hitting the correct target. Once I am down, I will bite, kick, knee, scratch & pull hair in attempts to injure my opponent long enough that I can go back to my original step 1.

And all of the above was just from my semi-recent divorce proceedings.

Diamondjimi
11-15-2010, 05:08 PM
It gets better.... CLICK! (http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2010/11/15/16153486.html)

Toronto Police are on their way to Peterborough, Ont. to arrest ex-Skid Row frontman Sebastian Bach on a six-year-old warrant.

GAR
11-15-2010, 05:13 PM
He lied to Uncle Ted when he said back in Damnocracy he'd stop drinking.

GO-SPURS-GO
11-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Hey, in a real fight nothing is out of bounds. It's not about honor or pride...it's about winning & not getting your ass kicked the worst. Here are my steps when faced with a potential street scrap.

1 - Flee
2 - Try harder to flee
3 - scream for help
5 - cry

If after the above steps have been taken, and still faced with a fight...you're on your own. At that point I just blindly windmill my fists of fury in hopes of hitting the correct target. Once I am down, I will bite, kick, knee, scratch & pull hair in attempts to injure my opponent long enough that I can go back to my original step 1.

:lmao: Some funny stuff right here! ;)

GO-SPURS-GO
11-15-2010, 05:26 PM

1 - Flee
2 - Try harder to flee
3 - scream for help
5 - cry

:lmao: Some funny stuff right here! ;)

Anonymous
11-15-2010, 08:07 PM
Bastian, Bastian.... you fuckin' arsehole.

Will you never learn?

The guy is a recognizable name, wrote a couple of 5ths, probably has enough money to live comfortable AND has a woman who, I swear, I jumped out of my couch the first time I saw her in Supergroup. INSTANT hard-on.

What the fuck is missing in this guy's life?

A swift slap in the back of the neck, for starters.

Cheers! :bottle:

ace diamond
11-15-2010, 08:17 PM
Who the fuck goes to a pub to sip wine?
Pubs are about tall mugs of imported beer, greasy pub grub and waitresses with big tits!

Wine? Mmm, K... :rolleyes:
this just screams and reeks of :homoswitch::shagsheep:

G A Y

Unchainme
11-15-2010, 08:40 PM

G A Y

says the guy who sings about foreskin.

ace diamond
11-15-2010, 09:56 PM

G A Y

i found out what bar sebastian bach was at...:puke:
feel free to claw your eyeballs out afterwards........
<object width="1280" height="745">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdbt-sx5MDc?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></object>
<object width="1280" height="745">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdbt-sx5MDc?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></object>

ace diamond
11-15-2010, 10:00 PM
says the guy who sings about foreskin.
rumpleforeskin is a play on words of the old childrens story rumplestiltskin.

sadaist
11-15-2010, 10:12 PM

In Soviet Russia, marijuana does Bach.

ace diamond
11-15-2010, 10:49 PM
In Soviet Russia, marijuana does Bach.
:poofters:
:sick0020:

BITEYOASS
11-16-2010, 12:12 PM
I guess he really is a Savage Animal! LOL :biggrin:

ace diamond
11-16-2010, 12:29 PM
I guess he really is a Savage Animal! LOL :biggrin:
oh, hell
:lmao:

Jagermeister
11-16-2010, 01:29 PM
TMZ.com has obtained the surveillance footage showing former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach getting violent, restrained and ultimately arrested in a bar in Canada early Monday morning.

Riley's Olde Towne Pub owner Jim Kakouros told The Peterborough Examiner trouble started when Bach and a few of his friends approached the pub's musician of the evening, Josh Gontier, and asked if they could sing.

After being told to talk to management, Bach chose to sit back down and began heckling and cursing Gontier, Kakouros said, and Bach began throwing ice cubes at him, asking if he knew who he was.

At that point staff stepped in and asked Bach to stop.

Bach was eventually asked to leave, Kakouros said, but was allowed to stay and finish his glass of wine.

Read the entire report from The Peterborough Examiner.

Check out the video footage at TMZ.com.

Jagermeister
11-16-2010, 01:32 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/15/sebastian-bach-arrest-caught-on-tape-surveillance-video-footage-bar-canada/

GAR
11-16-2010, 01:44 PM
Oh dear - not good!

sadaist
11-16-2010, 04:45 PM
asking if he knew who he was.

Bach: "Don't you know who I am?"

Bar Staff: "No. Who?"

Bach: "Sebastian fucking Bach! That's who."

Bar Staff: "Who?"

Bach: "The famous singer from Skid Row"

Bar Staff: "Who?"

Bach: "I sang I Remember You"

Bar Staff: "I'm very sorry but I don't remember you"

Bach: "I sang for Skid fucking Row!"

Bar Staff: "Listen buddy, I don't care what area of town you sing in for your cup of coins, you gotta leave."

BIFF! POW! SMAK!

stringfelowhawk
11-16-2010, 09:01 PM
I gotta agree with this:

Bastian, Bastian.... you fuckin' arsehole.
Will you never learn?

The guy is a recognizable name, wrote a couple of 5ths, probably has enough money to live comfortable AND has a woman who, I swear, I jumped out of my couch the first time I saw her in Supergroup. INSTANT hard-on.

What the fuck is missing in this guy's life?

A swift slap in the back of the neck, for starters.

Cheers!

I love his voice. "Quicksand Jesus" is my favorite Skid Row song. That note he hits at the end of that song is epic and this vid shows him pulling it off live...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XdEPFfOXmg8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XdEPFfOXmg8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

But seriously, dude's gotta grow up. He's been hanging out with Axl lil to much lately. I will say Angel Down was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!! Gave me hope that music can still be good long as theirs no big label involved.....

GreenBayLA
11-17-2010, 06:40 AM
Normally I'd be like c'mon dude it's 2010 but fuck it. At least Bach is still getting wild and crazy like a rock star should while showing his maturity by drinking wine. I guess sober Slash won't be calling him for a Velvet Disolver audition. :hee:

Jagermeister
11-17-2010, 02:59 PM
Rock star Sebastian Bach was in a Toronto court room Tuesday for trashing Filmores strip club back in 2004 after staff refused to give him the naked pictures on display of his wife taken when she was a dancer in 1988.

"I met my wife in 1984 and we have been together ever since," Bach said outside court after the charges against him were dropped and he agreed to pay a $250 fine ." When she was a teenager she did some topless pictures for the club. In 2004 I was walking by the club and went in and they had her picture up like she was a dancer there that night."

He was arrested in a Peterborough bar Monday and charged with mischief, assault and possession of marijuana.

The bar has already sold the surveillance video inside and outside the bar to TMZ, which has posted it on its website.

Bach was in Peterborough — where he was raised — dealing with the estate of his father who recently passed away.

"It is no fun doing that. Packing up your father's life and putting it in a truck. It is so final," Bach said. "I tried to drown my sorrows and things just got out of hand."

Howard Adams, president of Filmores says he was shocked to learn that Bach was in the country.

"I didn't think he was allowed in," Adams said. "He owes me a lot of money."

When Bach couldn't get at the picture of his wife which was behind Plexiglas, he threw an ashtray through a $12,000 etched glass picture with the Filmores logo behind the bar.

"Most guys who marry one of the girls are just happy to get her out of a strip club and don't mind the pictures. The more he drank the more he wanted that picture," said Adams, who still has the picture. "You may see that poster on eBay."

Adams still has the video of Bach smashing the etched glass picture and says he is going to phone TMZ to see if they want to buy it.

Adams said he laughed when he heard about Bach's problems in Peterborough.

"I can't believe he did it again," Adams said.

Bach flew back to his home in New Jersey Tuesday.

"I just got off the road with Guns 'N' Roses and went straight to jail," he said. "They treated me OK in jail, but my ass hurts from trying to sleep on a concrete bed."

Dave's Bitch
11-17-2010, 03:03 PM
charged with mischief :hee:

Diamondjimi
11-19-2010, 12:27 AM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tik9yJli-Xw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tik9yJli-Xw&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

sadaist
11-19-2010, 06:09 AM
I must say that was extremely cool that Sebastian was so cool about giving an honest interview after being released from jail. I picture some asshole like Axl pushing cameramen & saying no comment while making his way to the limo. Totally calm, apologetic, sincere, just seemed really cool about it. Any celebrity getting arrested could learn something from this. Going this route endears the public to you & avoids untrue rumors flying around. Well done Sebastian.

Seshmeister
11-19-2010, 08:09 AM
Before we all have a group hug remember he was still a total dickhead in the first place. Again.

binnie
11-21-2010, 01:40 PM
Rockstars are just dickheads who got lucky. It's like a license to be an asshole....

tojoro
11-22-2010, 10:11 AM
I suppose I can appreciate him being honest, but he used his dad's death as an excuse just the same. He needs to recognize that he just gets plain nasty when he drinks.

T.

Jagermeister
11-22-2010, 10:18 AM
I suppose I can appreciate him being honest, but he used his dad's death as an excuse just the same. He needs to recognize that he just gets plain nasty when he drinks.

T.

Yeah no shit. Imagine what he would be like if he drank a real drink instead of wine. Say Jagermeister. :biggrin:

He would really be an irate asshole then.

78/84 guy
11-23-2010, 02:12 PM
I love this guy. He needs to get it together. That show he did with Nugent was fantastic on MTV. I wonder if he still has any money.

Nitro Express
11-23-2010, 02:20 PM
I love this guy. He needs to get it together. That show he did with Nugent was fantastic on MTV. I wonder if he still has any money.

Uncle Ted said he would kick Sebastian's ass if he ever had another drink.

Nitro Express
11-23-2010, 02:21 PM
Rockstars are just dickheads who got lucky. It's like a license to be an asshole....

You just explained why we all wanted to be a rock star.

jhale667
11-23-2010, 02:22 PM
Uncle Ted said he would kick Sebastian's ass if he ever had another drink.

Bas would beat Terrible Theodore within an inch of his life...

Anonymous
11-23-2010, 04:51 PM

T.

Him & most people. Booze is great for showing your true personality. You can't hide behind that cloud of numbness. All your masks & facades drop.

I never become friends with anyone unless I get drunk with the person.

Anonymous
11-23-2010, 04:52 PM

Well, of course!

Dude...