Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

DIME amp by DEAN

DIME D100 HEAD

• 120 Watts (rms @ 4 ohms)
    • 80 Watts (rms @ 8 ohms)
    • Two Channels
    • 4-Band EQ (Presence, Bass, Mid, Treble)
    • Reverb
    • Boost Switch (for added gain)
    • Dual Effects Loops
    • Line Out
    • FS1 Footswitch Included
    • Dime's Infamous Tone
    • 11"H x 29.25"W x 9.75"D, 39 lbs

DIME D412 SL SLANT & D412 ST STRAIGHT CABINETS

• Rugged Roadworthy Construction
    • 150 Watts rms Stereo, 300 Watts rms Mono
    • Four (4) Eminence Custom Design 12" 16 ohm Speakers
    • 4 or 16 ohms Mono, 8 ohms Stereo
    • Three (3) 1/4" Full Range Inputs: Mono In/Out, Stereo Left and Right
    • 30"H x 30"W x 14"D, 94 lbs
    • Pop Out Casters Included

Wow...SOMEBODY wants DIME's tone.......
    reasonable price too....around $699 for the head & cab
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

There was an ad for it in a mini-mag about the making of CFH. It came in my issue of Guitar World. Picked it up about a 2-3 weeks ago. It looks really promising! I'd invest in the combo, although the H/S ain't that bad of a deal...
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Matt White

DIME D100 HEAD

• 120 Watts (rms @ 4 ohms)
      • 80 Watts (rms @ 8 ohms)
      • Two Channels
      • 4-Band EQ (Presence, Bass, Mid, Treble)
      • Reverb
      • Boost Switch (for added gain)
      • Dual Effects Loops
      • Line Out
      • FS1 Footswitch Included
      • Dime's Infamous Tone
      • 11"H x 29.25"W x 9.75"D, 39 lbs

DIME D412 SL SLANT & D412 ST STRAIGHT CABINETS

• Rugged Roadworthy Construction
      • 150 Watts rms Stereo, 300 Watts rms Mono
      • Four (4) Eminence Custom Design 12" 16 ohm Speakers
      • 4 or 16 ohms Mono, 8 ohms Stereo
      • Three (3) 1/4" Full Range Inputs: Mono In/Out, Stereo Left and Right
      • 30"H x 30"W x 14"D, 94 lbs
      • Pop Out Casters Included

Wow...SOMEBODY wants DIME's tone.......
      reasonable price too....around $699 for the head & cab
      ohhh......i guess it's time for me to start saving up for this one!
      me likes!
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• GAR
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

If this is based on the original Randall RG120, it probably is a good deal!

Not what I would want today, but exactly what I would have liked to have my in my first 2 years of playing.

Randall's "Jaguar 70" speakers were made originally by Emminence USA of Kentucky who are now making 'em in Guangzhou China for around $4.85 apiece in quantity - which doesn't sound bad. And no beginner or intermediate-level player's going to complain about the box it's in if the cones sound okay. The Jaguar speaker never sounded really good, but just-okay and I think their chinese 70 is about right for a solid-state based system where the piercing hghs are compensated by a reduced-efficiency speaker design.

Looks to be on track for a best-seller, it's unfortunate Randall having changed hands a few times has lost production of a great amp design in the RG series.. even George Lynch used them his first tour with Dio.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            If this is based on the original Randall RG120, it probably is a good deal!

Not what I would want today, but exactly what I would have liked to have my in my first 2 years of playing.

Randall's "Jaguar 70" speakers were made originally by Emminence USA of Kentucky who are now making 'em in Guangzhou China for around $4.85 apiece in quantity - which doesn't sound bad. And no beginner or intermediate-level player's going to complain about the box it's in if the cones sound okay. The Jaguar speaker never sounded really good, but just-okay and I think their chinese 70 is about right for a solid-state based system where the piercing hghs are compensated by a reduced-efficiency speaker design.

Looks to be on track for a best-seller, it's unfortunate Randall having changed hands a few times has lost production of a great amp design in the RG series.. even George Lynch used them his first tour with Dio.
            I say make the speakers in the USA again. The retail prices never went down because of the Chinese manufacturing price. Americans need the jobs and many Chinese factory workers would like to go back to the farm.

No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GAR
              Uh, no...

Would you be referring to the DOKKEN 'Tooth and Nail' tour where they opened for Dio (on his 'Last in Line') tour, when Lynch was endorsed by Randall ? Because Lynch never played for Dio (almost did for Ozzy after Rhoads death)...or would you be referring to original (and then) Dio guitarist Vivian Campbell, who also briefly used Randalls?
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...