• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Bas Rutten's lethal self-defence system

This is the single Deadliest thing i have ever seen

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQVaTEPOsTA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rQVaTEPOsTA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Dangada Dangada Dang and it's finnished
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I work with a couple of dudes that have trained with him. They say he's a very cool guy (that you wouldn't want to piss off!).
    I especially like the "Hee tried to kill me, so I DON'T LIKE HEEM...stab the liver, stab the liver..."
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

It looks like a good course because it covers how I was trained. You don't throw long kicks. You get up close and push up on their chin and if you want jam your fingers down into their eyes. Then you knee them in the nuts and when they go down you lay a hard blow to the adam's apple area.

I've taken courses in hand to hand, knives, and firearms. Hand to hand you want to get up close. With a knife you want to come in, do damage and get out. With a firearm you want to keep your distance to avoid any chance of the gun getting snagged.

I think everyone should know some basic down and dirty self-defense.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PKfW2R6x_E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PKfW2R6x_E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'm curently studying systema

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

God darn Nitro you sound like a double hard bastard

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
            ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by jhale667
            I work with a couple of dudes that have trained with him. They say he's a very cool guy (that you wouldn't want to piss off!).
            I especially like the "Hee tried to kill me, so I DON'T LIKE HEEM...stab the liver, stab the liver..."
            Yea i always loved Bas,he has a great sense of humour.Are these dude's you work with MMA dude's?

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

That last groin kick he throws I would have him. You never want to do that because it leaves you susceptible to have your leg grabbed. You want to do in close blows. It's better to knee the nuts.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

The weapons all around is good info. I once beat a man down with a pay phone receiver who tried to fuck with me when I was talking on a public phone. Can't do that now. Pay phones are dissapearing.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

you could take Bas?,did you not hear? Dangada Dangada Dang and eets finished

Comment

Working...