• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fwacf
    Roadie
    • Jul 2004

Melodic-Bullshit

VAN HALEN CONFUSION CONTINUES:
    Preface: I know you folks are just gonna love this…

Earlier today I was contacted by the office of Larry Solters – spokesman for Van Halen asking me to give him a call. I did so and was asked to pass on clarification of my Van Halen news item earlier this week. It seems there was some surprise in the VH camp following my news and the official word is that… "none of it was true."
    Yep…incredibly, the official word is that there is "no tour on the books" right now and "no new album on the books".
    Mr. Solters did concede that the guys hung out together "working on stuff", but as of right now – no album, no tour in 2011. He kindly added that I'd be the first to know when there was news.

That's all I have to add right now. Safe to say that this rebuke has not put me off digging deeper into this and I'll report back when possible. I'll leave it up to you Van Halen fans to choose what to believe!

Talk about kickin a dead hrse..FOR FUCKS SAKE!
    When you turn on your stereo, does it return the favor?
  • jero
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

That's a dupe

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jero
      That's a dupe
      they are all dupes since 96
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        All VH fans have been dupes since 96
        Fixed that for ya, friend.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          they are all dupes since 96
          I was thinking the same thing. I can remember in the late 1990's when there was all the buzz about a VH/Dave reunion and Mellow Dick Rock was spouting their drivel. Amazingly, there are still there spouting shit as reliable as Old Faithful blows water into the sky.
          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

And You Guys Are Surprised By This?
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
              And You Guys Are Surprised By This?
              Just to show how this manure is spread around, now BLABBERMOUTH has picked up the tale, reprinting word for word Solter's denial to Melocrocked. And in a few minutes, as if on cue, some doofus will create a thread about it. Start the timer...now.

VAN HALEN Spokesperson Shoots Down Reports Of New Album And Tour In 2011 - Nov. 18, 2010
              Last edited by chefcraig; 11-18-2010, 01:40 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• vaijuju
                Sniper
                • Jan 2008

it's a good thing shaking the shit! perhaps someone to convince the band to speak (dream).Imagine a promoter who plans a VH's show for 2011 and he read this...it's not good for business
                http://vhfrance.activebb.net/ (1 er Site Francophone sur Van Halen)

http://www.youtube.com/user/VHFranceVideos (Our new Channel)

Comment

Working...