PDA

View Full Version : By Request

Hardrock69
11-18-2010, 11:02 AM
It was suggested I post this here, and I agree this needs to be posted here.

This is the edited version, with irrelevant stuff omitted (Anything Garfuckle says is irrelevant, but I left one of his quotes, as I had something relevant to say about it after the fact):

Some peeps around here wonder why I disappeared for awhile.

Part of it is because the nobody in charge around here will take a stand and ban this worthless goddamnable fuck.

Another reason was that again, this mentally inferior wastoid blowjob giver destroys everything he touches. Much like King Midas in reverse. Every thread he posts in turns to shit.

If the mods/admins here would get off this "I don't want to bother Sarge" bullshit, and simply say to him "I banned Garfuckle, he was destroying the forum YOU pay to upkeep", and not back down on your position, there would be an awful lot of people who could actually have some interesting, informative and entertaining conversations without this fucking piece of shit talking out of the asshole in his face and preventing this site from being as great as it could be.

Give ME Sarge's fucking email address and I will tell him myself what is going on here and how to remedy the situation. Since nobody else here seems to have the incentive to do so.

Back in late summer, I distinctly recall some comments made by the admins/mods here that the issue of Gar was definitely going to be dealt with. Yeah right. I knew that was a load of shit when I heard it.

Lastly, I just needed a break. Have taken care of some things in real life, and have some free time to post again, but really am not interested in doing so until Garfuckle is kicked the fuck out of here permanently.

This place is fun when Garfuckle is not here. When he is here, to me, it is not worth wasting my time reading his mumbling infantile ravings. His bullshit is an irritant that NO SANE PERSON should have to deal with.

Which is good enough reason for me to stay away.

TROLLS Like Garfuckle should be beaten severely.

Originally Posted by GAR

So please, be brave and go ahead and initiate me to this great body of work Dimebag Darrel left behind that says he's a successor to the Van Halen style, because not only did he do very little leadwork, very little of THAT was inventive and unique of itself

The above statement is not true, and everyone knows this.

It's sole purpose is to cause a disruption on this forum, and contributes nothing to this website or the Roth Army. It is the statement of a TROLL, designed to do nothing but disrupt legitimate conversations the membership here are trying to have.

You would think Sarge would like for people to come here and WANT to sign up here, and would WANT to participate, and would therefore give Pojo or others here the free reign to ensure this is the case.

All that trollboi does here is piss people off.

There is only one other possible reason that pus-face is allowed to post here, and that would be that Garfuckle is someone whose ass the mods/admins are kissing for some warped reason. For all I know Garfail could be someone famous that they dare not ban for fear of pissing off Sarge.

But the above is no reason to subject the current membership of the once great and mighty Roth Army, as well as honored guests who read but do not sign up, to his never ending trolling oral diahrrea.

I am glad that you all appear to be doing well, Garfuckle excepted, and hope you have great holidaze, and that you all are able to weather the recovery of our fucked up economy.

I will be checking back in periodically, but if Garfuckle is still allowed to fling his shit all over this forum, I will not have anything further to say. If I should check in someday in the future and he is gone, then I will consider that sensible heads have prevailed, and will be able to post here on a daily basis without having to waste my valuable time telling loserboi to go fuck himself.

When Garfuckle jumps in front of a train, the world will be a much better place.

Peace

Unchainme
11-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Awesome post.

but really, I don't get it. I don't think it's going against the spirit of the army to rid those who generally are here to just troll and add nothing to the site. GAR is a cancer, period. Let us not forget as well the time he gave out his mod. crediontals to jizzystool.

Hardrock69
11-20-2010, 12:23 AM
Well.

I sat here typing for a bit, just explaining that a) I hated to bitch about the late idiot, and b) I hated being away from here even more, but I really could not stand his idiocy, and then I took a break to look around the site and could not believe my eyes.

I know I was only one of many bothered by the bullshit the asshat spewed over the years. I thought this day would never come.

I know the Mods have no ban hammers. And most definitely Pojo will cut people a LOT of slack. He is a great example of how a site admin should be. Always present, ever watchful, but not heavy-handed, not interfering in our fun. I apologize for any bitching directed their way, but, hey I am just a lowly Roth Army forum poster. :o

I feel like finally the police came and dragged away that one annoying party guest who the owner of the house would not force to leave. ;)

Thanks Pojo. You gave me a piece of my life back.
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2314/kneel.jpg

Dr. Love
11-20-2010, 12:58 AM
So at what point did we become responsible for the inability for people not to deal with problem posters, or ignore them outright? There are several people on this forum that are irritating as fuck, and I gloss right over their posts. I probably haven't bothered to give them any time of my life in literally years. And somehow, life seems to continue to go on. Why should we ban someone just because several people don't like them?

GAR did some stupid shit and got banned for it. He didn't get banned because the lot of you bitched about him constantly, he got banned because he posted some retarded content. And he deserved to get banned for that.

Those of you that continuously throw a fit and come whining to the staff of this board everytime someone says something you don't like need to grow up and stop acting like a bunch of children. It's unfortunate that mods don't have banning powers. I'd have banned all you crybabies AND GAR so I didn't have to listen to any of you whine so god damn much anymore.

I don't give a flying fuck if he trolls every thread on here. You guys are the ones that let him do it. How much of your lives have you wasted letting this guy piss you off? How much of your life have you spent in anger over some text out there on the internet? If GAR was truly trolling you people, if he was truly out for a reaction, he played a lot of you guys for a very long time. And you dumb shits let him. How long does it take before you guys figure out what's going on there and ignore him?

Apparently longer than it took for him to get himself banned.

A lot of you guys are going around, internet high-fiving each other, thanking each other's posts and celebrate GAR being banned. Enjoy your victory and move on. And next time someone decides to wind your crank, think about what you're letting that person do to you and deal with it instead of running to us demanding someone be banned because he or she makes you mad.

Hardrock69
11-20-2010, 01:17 AM
I won't apologize for feeling the way I do. Though I will say it's too bad that my explanation above irritates you.

My feelings were not based entirely on him "making me mad". More like "common sense".

And I DID solve my problem with the idiot. I LEFT.

I am moving on. Nothing further to see here.:(

Well, except your sig. God DAMN that is a great pair! :baaa:

Dan
11-20-2010, 01:34 AM
On Behalf Of The Sheep Pen Crew,Welcome Back HR69.:D

POJO_Risin
11-20-2010, 01:58 AM
Here are my thoughts on Gar...and on bans as a whole...

Gar was banned for a picture that I couldn't fucking stand...that was questionable at best...and combined with a litany of some other posts that he's made that I've found questionable at best, plain and simple. That said, I can't stand banning. Does it need to be done on occasion. Sure. Some agree with that...some don't. I personally don't give a shit. It's what we put in place 10 years ago when this forum first opened, and it's what makes this board what it is.

Some people whined and moaned about rules many years ago...so over the years we came up with a couple. That said, the biggest unwritten rule here at the army is...don't act like a dumbass over...and over...and over...and over. Of course, that's hard to monitor here...since most of us are dumbasses...but there are appropriate dumbassness, and "post pictures of a five year old with a boner, followed by young looking asians, naked and puking on each other" dumbass. There are generally warnings involved, but listen...it's the army...

Yeah...there are rules...but mostly there's not...If you are here for coherent conversation, and well-thought out discussion...sure...you can get that...but fuck if you're here for the wrong reason.

That said, it was Gar's time to go. In the meantime over the past year, Gar was handled the way he should have been handled by Va...who was running the show in the absence of just about everyone. I know he was getting barraged by e-mails and pms...because he called me about it...I don't know Va...a month and a half ago? That's one of the reasons I decided to come back full time. Like DLove...it wasn't all that hard to fucking ignore him, and while I don't post everywhere, I'm in every forum, most every day. It's fairly easy to scroll past his name until you find a post that follows suit with the topic at hand. I could get into the semantics of that...but you get the point.

Roth on...

Hardrock69
11-20-2010, 02:22 AM
I have no disagreements with the rules here. That is what makes this one of the most kickass forums on the internet. Period.
Ok. Enough of this crap. Back to living a normal deranged life here at the Army. :baaa:

SunisinuS
11-20-2010, 02:34 AM
Now. I joined as 2nd to the Top Jimmy years ago and couldn't remember my password, sent an email to the mods and said that in my first post but no one said I could get him back... Probably don't want him back now after what...like 7 years ago now. But hey, this type of thinking was the reason I joined the Army back then and why I stuck my neck out now. I kinda like this forum. It is the only one I will try and remain a part of. Rock On.

SunisinuS
11-20-2010, 02:40 AM
"A lot of you guys are going around, internet high-fiving each other, thanking each other's posts and celebrate GAR being banned. Enjoy your victory and move on. And next time someone decides to wind your crank, think about what you're letting that person do to you and deal with it instead of running to us demanding someone be banned because he or she makes you mad."

Monsters on Maple Street ain't no thang but a chicken wang.

chefcraig
11-20-2010, 08:46 AM
So at what point did we become responsible for the inability for people not to deal with problem posters, or ignore them outright? There are several people on this forum that are irritating as fuck, and I gloss right over their posts. I probably haven't bothered to give them any time of my life in literally years. And somehow, life seems to continue to go on. Why should we ban someone just because several people don't like them?

GAR did some stupid shit and got banned for it. He didn't get banned because the lot of you bitched about him constantly, he got banned because he posted some retarded content. And he deserved to get banned for that.

Those of you that continuously throw a fit and come whining to the staff of this board everytime someone says something you don't like need to grow up and stop acting like a bunch of children. It's unfortunate that mods don't have banning powers. I'd have banned all you crybabies AND GAR so I didn't have to listen to any of you whine so god damn much anymore.

A lot of you guys are going around, internet high-fiving each other, thanking each other's posts and celebrate GAR being banned. Enjoy your victory and move on. And next time someone decides to wind your crank, think about what you're letting that person do to you and deal with it instead of running to us demanding someone be banned because he or she makes you mad.

What angered me as the afternoon wore on was the string of posts calling out the site's administrators. And instead of containing the whining in a single thread, another was created about the chat room, which only served to draw attention to it. You attempt to explain to people how things work (and that the process requires some considered thought along the way), and it's met with a petulance that finally, to me, was completely uncalled for and was not that far removed from the nature of what GAR was doing in the first place. What bugs me now is that some of these folks may actually feel that they are somehow responsible for what shook out that afternoon, as this most certainly is not the case.

This event should NOT be seen as some sort of precedent if a situation similar to it were to arise in the future, nor a "how to" guide operating under the notion that insulting the site's administration beyond call is the way to foment any sort of dubious progress. Taking into consideration the manner in which of some of the folks complained about GAR last Thursday, few if any have a right to be high-fiving anyone. As Gunny Tom Highway would say, it was a clusterfuck.

And that sounds like a fitting word to end on.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 11:03 AM
What angered me as the afternoon wore on was the string of posts calling out the site's administrators. And instead of containing the whining in a single thread, another was created about the chat room, which only served to draw attention to it. You attempt to explain to people how things work (and that the process requires some considered thought along the way), and it's met with a petulance that finally, to me, was completely uncalled for and was not that far removed from the nature of what GAR was doing in the first place. What bugs me now is that some of these folks may actually feel that they are somehow responsible for what shook out that afternoon, as this most certainly is not the case.

This event should NOT be seen as some sort of precedent if a situation similar to it were to arise in the future, nor a "how to" guide operating under the notion that insulting the site's administration beyond call is the way to foment any sort of dubious progress. Taking into consideration the manner in which of some of the folks complained about GAR last Thursday, few if any have a right to be high-fiving anyone. As Gunny Tom Highway would say, it was a clusterfuck.

And that sounds like a fitting word to end on.

oh come now....whinnig? single thread? close to gar's actions? fuck me

Dr. Love
11-20-2010, 11:17 AM
I won't apologize for feeling the way I do. Though I will say it's too bad that my explanation above irritates you.

My feelings were not based entirely on him "making me mad". More like "common sense".

And I DID solve my problem with the idiot. I LEFT.

I am moving on. Nothing further to see here.:(

Well, except your sig. God DAMN that is a great pair! :baaa:

My post was directed at a much broader audience of people that complain on a daily basis about posters (GAR or otherwise). Your explanation doesn't irritate me. The overall conduct of a minor segment of this boards population is what I was addressing.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 11:25 AM
The overall conduct of a minor segment of this boards population is what I was addressing.

and now he's gone, at least that should be your addressation

Seshmeister
11-20-2010, 11:56 AM
Some people whined and moaned about rules many years ago...so over the years we came up with a couple. That said, the biggest unwritten rule here at the army is...don't act like a dumbass over...and over...and over...and over. Of course, that's hard to monitor here...since most of us are dumbasses...but there are appropriate dumbassness, and "post pictures of a five year old with a boner, followed by young looking asians, naked and puking on each other" dumbass.

I'm glad I missed that.

He's been around forever so it sounds to me like he deliberately did that to get himself banned.

It's an odd thing where someone wants to commit 'virtual' suicide but a few people have done it over the years. I guess people get to the point where they think they are wasting too much time here(which I totally understand) but don't have enough willpower to just stop posting(which I don't understand).

That's my take on it anyway before we get a 20 page thread here on human rights and free speech.

In this case that would be like protesting against a bridge just because someone chose to jump off it...

Seshmeister
11-20-2010, 12:00 PM
and now he's gone, at least that should be your addressation

Boom! Take that English language! In your face mother tongue.

Dictionaries? We don't need no steenkin' dictionaries!

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 12:01 PM
Boom! Take that English language! In your face mother tongue.

Dictionaries? We don't need no steenkin' dictionaries!

dickshunairees?

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 12:09 PM
It is spelled "stinking", Sesh, golly , get a grip on the tongue of mother.

Seshmeister
11-20-2010, 12:10 PM
I was nowhere near your mother.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 12:20 PM

are ya sure? pops?

twonabomber
11-20-2010, 01:11 PM

this.

if i spent less time here, it wasn't because of one stupid GAR post, it was because of half a fucking thread full of "i hate GAR" posts after the one stupid GAR post. we know, we get it, now STFU and quit clogging up more threads with the same shit.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 01:19 PM
this.

if i spent less time here, it wasn't because of one stupid GAR post, it was because of half a fucking thread full of "i hate GAR" posts after the one stupid GAR post. we know, we get it, now STFU and quit clogging up more threads with the same shit.

redundant is not in the dictionary :baaa:

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 01:21 PM
this.

a "bitch" post about "bitching" posts.....cloggin' what?

twonabomber
11-20-2010, 01:40 PM
you couldn't put both those worthless nuggets of wisdom in one post? you must be taking post padding lessons from Nitro Express.

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 01:45 PM
worthless? got me two more postststsssss towards bein' a full member like you

PETE'S BROTHER
11-20-2010, 01:58 PM
you couldn't put both those worthless nuggets of wisdom in one post? you must be taking post padding lessons from Nitro Express.

bitching = ~data~:biggrin:

Dave's Bitch
11-20-2010, 02:31 PM

I'd be careful,Nitro was trained by spetsnaz

Anonymous
11-22-2010, 07:18 PM
I have only one thing to say about this whole ordeal:

I am great.

That is all. Now pander to me. For I am divine. And a splendid one to behold.

Cheers! :bottle:

Terry
11-22-2010, 08:59 PM
I know where Hardrock69 was coming from re: Gar, but eventually I figured rather than let the guy and his bad trip syphon my energies, I just put him on ingore. I actually felt mildly foolish for not having done it sooner, since I'm aware that trolls just feed off attention. By giving him mine, he was just getting what he wanted. POJ and Dr. Love's advice above are the mojo dojo on how to deal with members you don't care for. Fuck, it's only the internet, you know?

P.S. Bless you, Dr. Love, for those lovely titties.

Hardrock69
11-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Ignore only works when you are logged in, though. If you are just skipping by to read without thinking of posting, you end up seeing everything anyway.

Seshmeister
11-23-2010, 12:24 AM
There is no point in ignore. If someone is posting in a thread and you can't see them then the thread will become confusing because people are responding to them and it disrupts the narrative.

Also what happens if they get quoted by other people?

I've never put anyone on ignore, but I do skim past some posters...

Hardrock69
11-23-2010, 01:02 PM
Good call. When people quote the ignored poster, their shit shows up anyway. Defeats the purpose.

Terry
11-23-2010, 07:34 PM
The posts of said ignored member will show up if quoted, yes, and it can be mildly confusing when trying to read a thread for purposes of being complete...however, my experience became much more acceptable after I put GAR on ignore despite the pitfalls.

Hardrock69
11-23-2010, 09:27 PM
Anything that removes any amount of his fecal matter on these boards is a good thing, I suppose.

ZahZoo
11-30-2010, 09:07 AM

An old Jedi Mind Trick...

It's hard not to agree with Dr Love's well thought out commentary... Then it dawned on me that we've watched that crazy mofo grow up on these boards since he was young pup posting at the PD over a decade ago. Ha he's sounding more like a crusty old-timer every day...

PETE'S BROTHER
11-30-2010, 10:54 AM

so i might have a jedi-sesh brother out there? sweet!:baaa:

Jagermeister
11-30-2010, 10:58 AM
I have very mixed feelings about all of this. But it doesn’t really matter what I think so I am not going to spout the original rant I had planned for this post. Even though I had it all typed out and spell checked. I digress.:fufu:

Dr. Love
11-30-2010, 10:29 PM

It's hard not to agree with Dr Love's well thought out commentary... Then it dawned on me that we've watched that crazy mofo grow up on these boards since he was young pup posting at the PD over a decade ago. Ha he's sounding more like a crusty old-timer every day...

get off my lawn!

Dr. Love
11-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Also I think you guys are confusing the ignore feature of the board with ignoring someone. All of us ignore morons every day in life and we don't have a handy ignore button to help us do it...

Hardrock69
12-01-2010, 10:48 AM
In real life I don't ignore anyone in my vicinity who is acting like a fucking asshole towards me. ;)

ZahZoo
12-03-2010, 08:51 AM
get off my lawn!

Ah shutup bud and go trim yer ear hair...

Hardrock69
12-03-2010, 04:53 PM
Well, if your life's goal is to someday become an old codger, it is a statement one should be familiar with:

"YOU GODDAMN KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN OR I'LL SIC THE DOGS ON YA!"

:lmao:

Little Texan
12-04-2010, 01:22 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_G4akBHYxU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M_G4akBHYxU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Anonymous
12-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Well, if your life's goal is to someday become an old codger, it is a statement one should be familiar with:

"YOU GODDAMN KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN OR I'LL SIC THE DOGS ON YA!"

Not me, I'll pretend to be deaf & annoy people.

I'll complain a lot about everything.

I'll drive around town as slowly as I can, forming huge lines behind me.

I'll pay with small coins, taking an awful lot of time checking a two cent to make sure it's not a five.

I'll walk slowly in the middle of the supermarket aisles & side walks & pretend I don't notice that there are people in a hurry behind me, trying to pass me and/or trying to call my attention, which is impossible because I'm deaf. If they do, I'll just pretend they scared the shit outta me & I'm about to have a stroke, which will make 'em feel guilty & waste even more of their time by asking me if I'm all right.

I got it all figured out.

Hardrock69
12-05-2010, 02:56 AM
That is all just as valid as being an old codger yelling at kids from the front porch. :D

ashstralia
12-05-2010, 03:58 AM
.....Cheers! :bottle:

you do all that NOW.

:biggrin:

Anonymous
12-05-2010, 08:36 PM
you do all that NOW.

:biggrin:

I do not. Even if I did, it doesn't really work when you're a sprightly young lad like meself, you know.

You gots to be an old codger.

PETE'S BROTHER
12-06-2010, 11:30 AM
I do not. Even if I did, it doesn't really work when you're a sprightly young lad like meself, you know.

shoving your dick in ceiling fans must help with the "sprightliness" :biggrin:

ZahZoo
12-09-2010, 08:43 AM
That is all just as valid as being an old codger yelling at kids from the front porch. :D

Actually I believe he was describing his current life...

Hardrock69
12-09-2010, 07:31 PM