Rachel Maddow interviews Jon Stewart. (Full interview)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rachel Maddow interviews Jon Stewart. (Full interview)

<embed name="msnbc24d19f" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="640" height="480" FlashVars="launch=40141311&amp;width=640&amp;heigh t=480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

I DVR Stewart and Colbert every night, but honestly some of the answers Stewart gave in that interview are just mindnumbing....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, I think Jon has somewhat of a disconnect when it comes to his comparisons of MSNBC and FAUX. Or his take on Chimpy's excuses to invade Iraq.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Jon Stewart when he's not clowning around is boring as shit.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I always liked Rachel. She's honest and always has treated her guests well.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
            Yeah, I think Jon has somewhat of a disconnect when it comes to his comparisons of MSNBC and FAUX.
            If you don't think MSNBC is a leftwing propaganda apparatus, and the direct political opposite of FOX, it's because you're a far leftwing moonbat yourself.

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Horseshit. FAUX is right wing biased spin, 24/7. MSNBC has 4 hours of programming that could be considered "left wing" by any standards. Ed Schultz, Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, and Lawrence O'Donnel. And his show doesn't even air on Friday. Their morning lineup is horribly right wing. Joey Intern Killer and his drunken little Zybignew spawn friend, followed by Chuck Fraud, etc. Then you have Alan Greenspan's wife pretending to be a news anchor after that. Not Liberal by any estimation.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

his drunken little Zybignew spawn friend

Comment

Working...