X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Number 47
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Nov 2010

The Wanderer

Hello folks, names David aka #47. Been around the block enough with the Van Halen circus, but this time I get the feeling that something is really gonna happen. Just want to be able to enjoy and discuss it with as many as possible, who might still give a damn. Here's to the future... hope I'm not wrong.
    Last edited by Number 47; 11-22-2010, 03:33 PM.
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Number 47 Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! The ROTH ARMY carries the Van Halen Torch, Diamond David Lee Roth Style! This is where Classic Van Halen is celebrated and Diamond Dave reigns as the Supreme Toastmaster of the Immoral Majority. Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay!
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Jagermeister
      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Welcome to the show 47.

Please set back ,do not return your seat to it's full and upright position, do not extinguish those smoking materials and make sure your stewardess in stowed comfortably beneath you.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

with your adult beverage resting on her back
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Greetings 47
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Hawkeye: I've seen you somewhere before. I don't know your name, stranger, but your face is familiar. Have you always had that mustache?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
              Hawkeye: I've seen you somewhere before. I don't know your name, stranger, but your face is familiar. Have you always had that mustache?
              I feel like that is some kind of cryptic way of saying this guy is a homo.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                I feel like that is some kind of cryptic way of saying this guy is a homo.
                Not quite. It's when Trapper John (Elliot Gould) first arrives in Korea, and throws Hawkeye (Donald Sutherland) a football, triggering Hawkeye's memory. I figured 47 would get the reference.

Hawkeye: Duke, did I ever tell you how Androscoggin College beat Dartmouth in a raging blizzard, six to nothing, because I intercepted a pass?
                Duke: Yeah, you told me.
                Hawkeye: They had this great passer, see? And we held them nothing-nothing till the last 20 seconds, and then snow and all, he let one go. And it went sailing… boom!
                Trapper John: Lucky your mouth wasn't open, it would have got stuck in your throat.
                Hawkeye: Oh, baby! How are you, Trapper John McIntyre?
                Trapper John: I thought you'd never remember.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  Not quite. It's when Trapper John (Elliot Gould) first arrives in Korea, and throws Hawkeye (Donald Sutherland) a football, triggering Hawkeye's memory. I figured 47 would get the reference.

Hawkeye: Duke, did I ever tell you how Androscoggin College beat Dartmouth in a raging blizzard, six to nothing, because I intercepted a pass?
                  Duke: Yeah, you told me.
                  Hawkeye: They had this great passer, see? And we held them nothing-nothing till the last 20 seconds, and then snow and all, he let one go. And it went sailing… boom!
                  Trapper John: Lucky your mouth wasn't open, it would have got stuck in your throat.
                  Hawkeye: Oh, baby! How are you, Trapper John McIntyre?
                  Trapper John: I thought you'd never remember.

I hope he gets it cause I sure don't.

Comment

• Number 47
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Nov 2010

Thanks Chef... good to see you've been keeping yourself busy. And yes I got it... not cryptic at all.

Comment

• Number 47
                      Roth Army Recruit
                      • Nov 2010

Comment

• fifth element
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2010

lol...nice...

welcome, btw
                        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

The pros from Dover!

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Marx1000
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Number 47
                            Hello folks, names David aka #47. Been around the block enough with the Van Halen circus, but this time I get the feeling that something is really gonna happen. Just want to be able to enjoy and discuss it with as many as possible, who might still give a damn. Here's to the future... hope I'm not wrong.
                            I'm with you... Think it's gonna happen this time.
                            Welcome aboard!

Comment

• SunisinuS
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • May 2010

Yep, that Hooters. Hooters airline operates it's main hub in Myrtle Beach, SC. They originally offered air service out of Atlanta, Baltimore and then added the Bahamas and Ft Meyers' Florida to continue their fun in the sun party theme. Hooters adds a couple hooter girls on all it's flights for "additional customer service" Along

And in the event of a water landing....please use you're stewardess as a flotation device.
                              Last edited by SunisinuS; 12-01-2010, 12:39 AM. Reason: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it5XLFMl9Cc&feature=fvst
                              Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...