X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I cut the turkey's head off tonight.

The turkey was a mean bastard that took off after me and chased me. It was a bitch catching him and cutting his head off with my trusty Estwing ax. It was a two person operation. Always fun to watch the headless body run around some. Now he's hanging up in the barn bleeding out.

I shot a goose too. We always have goose and turkey.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Happy Thanksgiving !
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

I used to go dove & quail hunting with my dad. When he would just injure the bird with the shotgun, after the dog fetched it...it was my job to finish them off. Dad showed me how to hold them by their head and give their body a quick circular swing. Same wrist action as drawing a circle on a chalkboard I guess. But really fast. SNAP! Killed them instantly. Then I would sit there & pluck all the feathers off while he waited for more birds to shoot.

Doubtful you would have the arm & wrist strength to do the same with a 20+ pound pissed off turkey.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Way to go Miles Standish
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Die turkey die!
          Mwuhahahahahahahaha!!!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

our turkey died of natural causes....
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Sadly this is an edited version, so you don't get to hear the by now immortal line "The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement."

You can view the entire segment at HERE.

WKRP Turkey Drop from Mitch Cohen on Vimeo.
              Last edited by chefcraig; 11-24-2010, 01:16 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

fucking classic!!!
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Gordon Jump. He actually played Peter in the Mormon temple movie. LOL! "We will go down."

WKRP. When it was on in the late 70's I wanted to fuck Loni. Today I would rather fuck Baily.

Much like Gilligan's Island. When it was on I wanted to fuck Ginger, now when I watch it I want to fuck Mary Ann.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...