Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Rachel Maddow, Class of 1990

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Does the curtains match the carpet?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
      Does the curtains match the carpet?

I gots the strangest feeling that the carpet is of a serious shag nature.

Don't you just love chicks that are better & smarter than you? Just ask her, she'll be the first to tell you that she is.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

She's twice as smart as any female on FOX, that's guaranteed.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

She's pretty awesome, who cares what or who she's doing in her spare time. Love the Denis Leary quote something to the effect of "If thinking a smart lesbian chick like Rachel Maddow is hot makes me gay, well..."
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fifth element
            Commando
            • Nov 2010

Rachael Maddow Rocks....

smart, articulate....and hot as hell....lol
            “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
              I gots the strangest feeling that the carpet is of a serious shag nature.

Don't you just love chicks that are better & smarter than you? Just ask her, she'll be the first to tell you that she is.
              I don't find her arrogant. She's smart and she has been tough on Obama. She's got a brain, but isn't some arrogant asshole who is out to prove how smart they are.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                And half as hot. (not even)

I'd rather watch FOX with the mute on, then listen to Maddow with the picture off.

When I first saw her on TV I thought it was a Wonder Years reunion. Hate to break this to you guys, but if you think she is hot, you like little boys.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

The best part about her is that she loves to debate the issues, and when they're Republicans, she wipes the floor with them....

The Rand Paul interview was priceless....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                    Like your unabashed hero worship of all things left-wing wouldn't have anything to do with that assessment, would it? Hey, carry on, the world needs tree-huggers too.

BTW: Megyn Kelly, Jamie Colby, Kimberly Guilfoyle....shall I go on?
                    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD

She looks like a transvestite...even then.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                        Like your unabashed hero worship of all things left-wing wouldn't have anything to do with that assessment, would it? Hey, carry on, the world needs tree-huggers too.

BTW: Megyn Kelly, Jamie Colby, Kimberly Guilfoyle....shall I go on?
                        Appreciate you proving my point, Brian....

Let's see those bimbos match this;

- Degree in public policy from Stanford University
                        - Awarded the John Gardner Fellowship from Stanford University
                        - Recipient of Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford.
                        - Earned a Doctorate in Philosophy (DPhil) in politics from Oxford University.

Comment

• fifth element
                          Commando
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by sadaist
                          And half as hot. (not even)

I'd rather watch FOX with the mute on, then listen to Maddow with the picture off.

When I first saw her on TV I thought it was a Wonder Years reunion. Hate to break this to you guys, but if you think she is hot, you like little boys.

ummm....she looks about 15 years older than that pic of savage....

and to clarify...I wish I looked 1/2 as good as she does....lol
                          (womans point of view)
                          “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

I actually really respect and like maddow.

I think she is actually really smart, and offers the other side to come on her show and challenges them quite well.

She even had some fun with the tea partiers when they made a sign saying "down with the liberal media", which featured olbermann on it, she went over and had a bit of a laugh and asked why wasn't she on there and took some pictures with them. Something I don't believe a lot of people on the left would do.

She's probably the best liberal commentator out there, miles better than Olbermann who just seems to read "Daily kos" talking points.
                            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Dr. Love
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I don't think Maddow is any better than the others... I've seen interviews where she was clearly baiting people and the phrasing of questions clearly intended to try to paint an inaccurate picture by placing the responder in a trap.
                              I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

Working...