X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Love
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Leslie Nielsen Dies

Leslie Nielsen, who made audiences laugh with his ridiculous seriousness and deadpan deliveries in the absurd scenes of comedy films like Airplane! and The Naked Gun has died. He was 84.

His agent confirmed that the actor died Sunday near his home in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., surrounded by his "lovely wife and friends" at 5:34 p.m. ET, due to complications of pneumonia.

Nielsen had been hospitalized for nearly two weeks as a result of pneumonia, his agent said.

"Just in this last 48 hours, the infection has gotten too much," his nephew Doug Nielsen told Canadian radio station CKNW. "He just fell asleep and passed away."
    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

This Is Very Sad News.

Thanks For Many Laughs,Leslie Nielsen.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Enrico Pallazzo...ENRICO PALLAZZO...

...and the home...of the land...and the land of the...FREE

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MIr-S6mwFk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7MIr-S6mwFk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I can't tell you how many times I nearly pissed my pants in the theater watching Frank Drebbin...that was probably the funniest though...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Seriously....

hahahahaha...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pRva7z8pvwc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pRva7z8pvwc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

As the Umpire...seriously...talk about underrated funny...this guy deserves his own wing in the comedy hall of fame...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-S-eeInJVk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x-S-eeInJVk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

He was the best !!! I just picked up the Naked Gun movies on dvd a month ago. The Police Squad shows are classic !! All 8 of them. Thanks Leslie. Frank Drebbin will live on forever.
                Last edited by 78/84 guy; 11-29-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

My uncle looked and sounded just like Leslie Nielsen, we used to tease him about being in the Naked Gun.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Oh christ...the caddy in wrongfully accused...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOJHXDgIq9w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOJHXDgIq9w?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Seriously...the caddy...if that doesn't make you piss your pants...nothing will...

Comment

• Grant
                        Sniper
                        • Feb 2005

Damn. He was one of a kind.

One of my favourite moments of his is in Airplane! when the plane starts nose-diving, and he goes "What the hell is going on up there?!" (whilst he's in the middle of delivering a baby) and he sticks his head in through the cock-pit door only to see the inflatable automatic pilot getting blown up (or an act suggesting something else, from his view)...and the look on his face! I can never ever get sick of that. LOL!

Many thanks for the all laughs, Leslie.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

RIP Captain Drebbin
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

That's what makes him so great...his facial expressions...the tone of his voice...he can deadpan...

and how the fuck can he deadpan through that shit...is beyond me...

damn...sad day...

Comment

Working...