PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie James Dio's Former Home In Encino Is For Sale -

Hardrock69
12-05-2010, 03:34 AM
Asking Price? 3.3 Million and very much worth it.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/4634-Encino-Avenue_Encino_CA_91316_M11313-82171

Full of Grace and Old World charm, this 5 bedroom/5 bathroom 5,000 plus sqft English mansion was built with custom original pieces taken from Europe creating a magnificent masterpiece of architecture & style. Slide across the 200 year old wood floors from France, have a drink at the pub bar taken from the Kings Arms in Chiqwell Essex, England c. 1820, or enjoy the view through the many custom stained antique windows imported from the 18th & 19th centuries. Spacious Cooks kitchen includes bold butcher block island and all Viking & Meile products including Sub Zero fridge & cappuccino machine. Master bedroom designed with antique cathedral windows imported from England c. 1790 includes hand-painted Griffin wall paper as seen in Greystone Manor, 2 walk-in closets, hardwood floors & master bath. Downstairs level includes a custom built music studio. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in one of the best neighborhoods in Encino, this home provides everything an entertainer could want.

God DAMMIT! :mad:

IT FUCKING SUCKS! I WANT RONNIE TO BE ALIVE AND WELL AND STILL LIVING THERE!!!! :(

ashstralia
12-05-2010, 04:05 AM
what if a million fans could organise themselves into an entity, and for 3 bucks each, (i'd pay 5)
preserve this as a museum/monument to the great man?

:stoned-smiley: = yes

Diamondjimi
12-05-2010, 05:42 AM
Ronnie's vibe is def. gonna haunt this room...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/Diosmusicroom.jpg

ashstralia
12-05-2010, 05:51 AM
We're the throw before the toss!

sadaist
12-05-2010, 09:10 AM
IT FUCKING SUCKS! I WANT RONNIE TO BE ALIVE AND WELL AND STILL LIVING THERE!!!! :(

Yeah. It still doesn't seem like he's gone. Sounds like an awesome house that instead of going overboard in size, 10-car garages, Olympic swimming pools...Ronnie was very much in to attention to detail.

VanHalener
12-05-2010, 09:38 AM
... I WANT RONNIE TO BE ALIVE AND WELL AND STILL LIVING THERE!!!! :(

Like to sit in one of those killer bar stools and have a drink with him.:gulp:

Hardrock69
12-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Amen!