X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Human Target

I have become a huge fan of this new series on FOX. It's kick ass and some some really hot chicks in it. That's not why I watch it though.

Indira Varma plays Ilsa Pucci. One of the sexiest characters I have seen in a long time.

Nude http://www.all-web-infos.com/Starsna...ma-3656011.jpg

This little cutie was added this season also. Janet Montgomery

Full Episodes, Clips and the latest information about all of your favorite FOX shows.

If you have not seen it you should. Great show and it always has some kind of hot girl that needs to be rescued by the team. Very entertaining.
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

It's sort of like the A-Team, except you actually see people getting shot. Human Target is a surprisingly violent show for the 8PM hour. And like the A-Team, it's good in a knuckleheaded way.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've seen very little of this show. That being said maybe half an episode. LOL! But, it'll looked pretty darn good.
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

For the nine or ten people worldwide who have managed to follow this show despite FOX's dubious programming attempts, you might be watching the show's final episode if you tune in tonight at 8PM. In yet another act of inexplicable shitheadedness, Fox has moved the show to three different time slots in just over a month, this time bumping an episode of House in order to do so.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Human Target is OK, but I'm actually more worried that they're trying to kill House. It really hasn't been on much this year. And when it is, 13 hasn't been on, even though she's still listed in the opening credits.
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
            For the nine or ten people worldwide who have managed to follow this show despite FOX's dubious programming attempts, you might be watching the show's final episode if you tune in tonight at 8PM. In yet another act of inexplicable shitheadedness, Fox has moved the show to three different time slots in just over a month, this time bumping an episode of House in order to do so.
            Hell I all but gave up on it now. Damn it was a good show.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan
              Human Target is OK, but I'm actually more worried that they're trying to kill House. It really hasn't been on much this year. And when it is, 13 hasn't been on, even though she's still listed in the opening credits.
              USA ran some reruns yesterday (as the channel always does on weekends), and it really showed how far the series has fallen. Featured was the two hour season 6 premier, where House was institutionalized. The episode was everything the show currently isn't: moving, funny, and compellingly watchable. Now, the Cuddy/House situation involving Cuddy's daughter seems to have done the same thing that happens every time a kid is introduced into the mix, in that it destroys whatever dynamic between the characters existed. Wilson seems to be written as an afterthought, and the attempt to make the despicable, cheating Talb a sympathetic character is pure horseshit. The hyper ethical, do-goody Amber Tamblyn character is more a pain in the ass than anything else, and as you pointed out is hardly a substitute for the more complex Olivia Wilde/13.

With Lie To Me reportedly on life support, FOX may be throwing away three of it's best shows. Arguably, only House has ushered it's own demise, through a resounding lack of quality and misguided writing.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Satan
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

Funny thing about "Lie to Me" was that it wasn't even supposed to be on the air until late spring anyway. Fox had to throw it on the air when they canceled the series "LoneStar" after just two episodes. Maybe it's just a Devil's perspective, but I actually thought a show about a bigamist con man had potential.

And yes, Amber Tamblyn is no substitute for 13. If she wanted to play a doctor, she should have stayed on General Hospital. I actually thought she was better as a cop last year on that ABC show that was on for such a short time that I forgot its name.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  And yes, Amber Tamblyn is no substitute for 13. If she wanted to play a doctor, she should have stayed on General Hospital. I actually thought she was better as a cop last year on that ABC show that was on for such a short time that I forgot its name.
                  The Lie To Me deal was ridiculous. FOX aired the season finale, ran a commercial saying the show would return in several months, then about a week later, it was back.

The forgettable cop show was called The Unusuals, which replaced the (by comparison) iconic and far superior Life On Mars. How/why a show with Harvey Keitel, Michael Imperioli, and Gretchen Mol wouldn't be given more time to develop an audience by ABC is beyond me.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Of course then ABC gave Imperioli another cop show, and now you're supposed to pretend he sounds like he's from Detroit. Even though he still has the same Jersey accent that he had on The Sopranos.

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Sort of like when Dennis Farina joined "Law & Order". The writers created a Chicago back story for him that made little if any sense, in an attempt to cover the accent angle. This lead to him wearing clothing no cop could afford and having an absurd amount of large bill cash in his money clip. Interestingly enough, it was during this period Imperioli started showing up on the show as a guest star.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• indeedido
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

I dig Human Target. I like how every crook knows who Guerrero is and is scared shitless of him.
                        This space for rent.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

so is this basically "burn notice" II?
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by indeedido
                            I dig Human Target. I like how every crook knows who Guerrero is and is scared shitless of him.
                            Yeah. It's a great show. Well written, hot chicks that can act and guns and bad guys and shit. WTF else could one want?

Comment

• Jagermeister
                              Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              so is this basically "burn notice" II?
                              While you are wasting time at work click the link in the first post and watch an episode.

Comment

Working...