Bill Clinton does press conference as Obama runs out for a Christmas party.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Bill Clinton does press conference as Obama runs out for a Christmas party.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYHDPxohkrc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DYHDPxohkrc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is strange. I never have seen the elected president bring a former president into a press conference. This is embarrassing and you can tell Clinton is thinking,"What the fuck?"
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 12-10-2010, 10:47 PM.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

This is the sort of thing I have been hearing about. Where Obama shows up LATE for some meeting with his cabinet, or other IMPORTANT officials about some IMPORTANT FUCKING SHIT! Or he leaves EARLY, when his presence is CLEARLY REQUIRED.

FUCK THE FUCKING CHRISTMAS PARTY! DOES HE THINK BEING PRESIDENT IS SOME KIND OF GODDAMN EXECUTIVE JOB LIKE WORKING FOR GENERAL MILLS OR A FUCKING BANK OR SOMETHING?????

HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!!

HIS FUCKING WIFE CAN GO FUCK HERSELF!

FUCK THIS SORRY FUCKING BASTARD! THIS GODDAMN SHIT INVOLVES THE 300 + MILLION PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, NOT TO MENTION OTHER NATIONS WHOSE ECONOMIES ARE DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY OURS!!!!

AND THE FUCKING COCKSUCKER DODGES OUT OF A SERIOUS FUCKING PRESS CONFERENCE FOR A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PARTY?????

HE CAN FUCKING GO TO HELL!

Sorry for all the goddamn caps. But that just fucking pisses me off. Being President of The United States is not some kind of part-time fucking job.
    Worthless goddamn sack of shit motherfucker!
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 12-11-2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

And once again this fucking board software lies to me and says I need to post again. BULLSHIT!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Obama looked like the student over his head and Clinton looked like the professor taking over out of necessity. I also noticed there was no teleprompter in the room.

This is a clear example of a puppet vs. a former president who actually ran his presidency, loved being president and studied it. I was not a Clinton fan by any means but he was better than the last two puppets we elected.

Sarah Palin will be just as bad or worse if she gets elected. We need to stop electing these damn puppets who aren't qualified for the job. Clinton was qualified whether you agreed with him or not.

Real presidents lead and work long hours. They don't turn their press conference over to a former president so they can duck out and go to a party. It's the first ladys job to run the parties and if the president has time, he can stop by but you don't ignore your presidential duties to be at a Christmas party. Obama needs to grow the fuck up.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Many people tried to bring up things about Obama and were just shot down because his supporters were (are still) blinded by MESSIAH!

He was ALWAYS late when he was a congressman.

If he did show up, he would most likely just vote "present".

The guy has no fucking clue what he is doing. During a huge national crisis, he gets an ex-President to coach him for a bit, then take the podium to talk to the American people while he bails out so Michelle doesn't kill him. Ridiculous.

It was almost as if he handed off the Presidential duties to Clinton for the evening. His actions basically said "I can't handle this. I'm in way over my huge egotistical narcissistic head. I need a real President to take over." And he didn't even stand there with him! WTF? He has to go to a party?

Unfuckingbelievable the nerve of this guy. This motherfucking idiot better not win a 2nd term.

I would LOVE someone to defend what he did with Bill here. Anyone. Where are you Obamaniacs? Come defend this cocksuckers actions. I dare you!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah9W24oMIRc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ah9W24oMIRc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

FORD, where is your cute little picture of Obama & Biden you had up during the campaign where you stated "I want the two smartest motherfuckers in the room".? Why don't you slap that back in your sig? Why did you take it out to begin with? Oh yeah, I remember. You switched from the "Yes We Can" bullshit to the "Yes We Did". Hilarious.

I just hope when this guy finally is gone, we have a going away party at Mile High Stadium with the Greek temple pillars and all that crazy shit from his big nomination speech.

The Audacity Of Hope? Oh, there's plenty of Audacity coming from this shit-head, that's for damn sure.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ashstralia
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Feb 2004

got me popcorn.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

My Man Mitch
                Last edited by BigBadBrian; 12-11-2010, 07:25 AM.
                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• SilvioDante
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
                  Being a displaced Hoosier, I have seen what he has done back home. Not a bad idea at all...
                  "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• SilvioDante
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                    FORD, where is your cute little picture of Obama & Biden you had up during the campaign where you stated "I want the two smartest motherfuckers in the room".? Why don't you slap that back in your sig? Why did you take it out to begin with? Oh yeah, I remember. You switched from the "Yes We Can" bullshit to the "Yes We Did". Hilarious.

I just hope when this guy finally is gone, we have a going away party at Mile High Stadium with the Greek temple pillars and all that crazy shit from his big nomination speech.

The Audacity Of Hope? Oh, there's plenty of Audacity coming from this shit-head, that's for damn sure.
                    When I saw this, I was waiting for Clinton to bust in looking like Graham Chapman in a British cops outfit hollering in a bad cockney accent, "Alright, what's all this then.."

I don't blame people for voting for Barry. Blacks were just excited they could finally claim that a man who was 1/16 black was finally the president. I remember the day after the election, all the balck women running around where I work signing hymns and saying "I'm gonna gets mine!". Ah, it was beautiful to watch.

As far as white people, it was good old fashioned white guilt. That has to be the explanation. I will give you the Republicans sent probably the worst possible candidate in McCain, but white guilt played a huge part. That and the media kept acting like Barry and his family was our cocoa Kennedys. Really, would any right thinking white person actually vote for a person who's only job before entering politics was "community organizer" if it weren't for a little white guilt? So, be easy on them, they were used.

And the best part, the Democrat Party stuck us with him by taking primarys away from Hillary.
                    "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Dean/Feingold 2012!
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2003

No more half black presidents !!!

Comment

• FORD
                          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK, so Elvis don't want a Black president, but the White Christians had 43 chances before that, and most of them fucked it up. Guess it's time to give the Jews a shot then?

Feingold is Jewish, Dean's wife and kids are. Sounds like a plan to me.

DEAN/FEINGOLD 2012. YEEAARRGGHH!
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Dr. Love
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

What a strange thing to do. I wonder why his people didn't advise him against that sort of thing -- there's one POTUS, and he needs to be on the job 24/7 ... not dragging in former presidents to argue on his behalf. I think he has Clinton around too much for his own good. People are aware of the other presidents, but there is a reason why when they go back to private life they are largely silent. There's only one POTUS.
                            I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                              OK, so Elvis don't want a Black president...
                              If you reread what ELVIS said, it appears he simply wants a President that is 100% black...

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              No more half black presidents !!!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...