PDA

View Full Version : A Pete Way sighting...

Mr Walker
12-13-2010, 06:21 PM
that I wish i didn't see.

This is beyond lame.
Old haggard looking guys singing about rocking out on a Saturday night?
This is fucking embarrassing!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=150826

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4C4kWDLzHLE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4C4kWDLzHLE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

chefcraig
12-13-2010, 06:44 PM
Beyond cheesy. And what's with the canned audience sounds? At least this answers the question of "What do you get when you cross the Bay City Rollers with Chickenfoot?" The problem being of course that no sane person would have asked it in the first place.

GreenBayLA
12-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Uh, yeah. Nice 80's flashback. Good to see Pete back in action tho'. Herman Rarebell must be bald to be sportin' a beanie like that. I read (here?) that reason Rarebell not involved w/ Scorps 2010 farewell tour is years ago when they changed mgmt it was revealed he and former mgmt were ripping off the band. Hide yer wallet Schenker.

Diamondjimi
12-14-2010, 01:45 AM
Uh, yeah. Nice 80's flashback. Good to see Pete back in action tho'. Herman Rarebell must be bald to be sportin' a beanie like that. I read (here?) that reason Rarebell not involved w/ Scorps 2010 farewell tour is years ago when they changed mgmt it was revealed he and former mgmt were ripping off the band. Hide yer wallet Schenker.

This shite can't be that old, Schenker is playing a Dean V.

It wasn't Herman that fucked them it was the old bass player Francis Bucholzhithead (or whatever the fuck his name is)...

GreenBayLA
12-15-2010, 05:49 AM
No, song is new but it sounds like 80's; catchy pop rock riff with bubblegum lyrics.

Diamondjimi, I can't find internet story on ex member and mgmt ripping off Scorps but I'll take your word for it that it was Francis Bucholz. Also I saw recent pic of Herman and he's not bald, he just has short hair.

Seshmeister
12-15-2010, 07:58 AM
It's recent, they are currently living and recording in Brighton, a seaside town in England.

At one point during recording Pete Way popped out of the studio(to smoke?) and bumped into Phil Mogg who was out walking his dog(g) and invited him into to listen.

It's funny to think of all these old rockers living in a provincial seaside resort.

Mr Walker
12-15-2010, 06:54 PM
It's recent, they are currently living and recording in Brighton, a seaside town in England.

At one point during recording Pete Way popped out of the studio(to smoke?) and bumped into Phil Mogg who was out walking his dog(g) and invited him into to listen.

It's funny to think of all these old rockers living in a provincial seaside resort.

Mogg must have laughed his ass off.