X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Oprastralia!!!

ok, you heard the lady, get down here and $pend your a$$e$ off......
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

and you all support the mighty SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS rusty crowe league.

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

How this lady turned a movie part of a poor negress slave into a multi-billion dollar empire is beyond my comprehension. I hate her. But I respect what she has been able to do. No one is that lucky. So that shows how smart she is and her work ethic.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

i think she has a long history of journalism, too. respect.

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
          How this lady turned a movie part of a poor negress slave into a multi-billion dollar empire is beyond my comprehension. I hate her. But I respect what she has been able to do. No one is that lucky. So that shows how smart she is and her work ethic.
          It shows something. What exactly is not substantive.

Our reputation is more important than the last hundred million dollars.
          Rupert Murdoch

Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...#ixzz185IjEIdv
          Many start out with a noble spirit.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

She is an ignorant fucking twat.

The World According to Oprah

Newsweek features an article by Weston Kosova and Pat Wingert that deconstructs the world according to Oprah. If this article is a sign of what the newly revamped magazine will be like in the future, sign me up. I suggest Larry King be the next woo-woo promoter to be featured by Newsweek!

Nobody in the mass media goes after the all-powerful Oprah. Newsweek deserves beaucoup props for exposing the most dangerous woman in the world. Her medical advice alone could be killing and maiming thousands daily.

In Oprah's world, vaccines don't prevent children from suffering, they cause autism. In Oprah's world, you can cure cancer with happy thoughts. In Oprah's world, Suzanne Somers and Jenny McCarthy are medical experts. In Oprah's world, Rhonda Byrne and Marianne Williamson are philosophers. In Oprah's world, injecting hormones will keep you forever young. In Oprah's world, the HPV vaccine kills people. In Oprah's world, cancer-causing sexually transmitted diseases can be prevented by eating healthy foods. In Oprah's world, thyroid dysfunction is an energy blockage caused by "a lifetime of 'swallowing' words one is aching to say." In Oprah's world, if you're hypothyroid you should take iodine supplements and drink soy milk. In Oprah's world, all you need for a quick face-lift without having to worry about side-effects is a needle and thread, or radio waves. In Oprah's world, psychics who claim to get messages from the dead are not exploiting grieving people, they are helping them through the grieving process. In Oprah's world, feelings always trump reason, intuition always trumps science, and hope always trumps fact. In Oprah's world, wishful thinking is considered science. In Oprah's world, if you want to be thin and healthy, all you have to do is hang around thin, healthy people. If that doesn't work, and it obviously doesn't, try regular exercise and eating sensibly. If that doesn't work, sit on the couch and watch Oprah. Wait until she brings on an expert who will explain why her world of magical thinking is so appealing to millions of her fans. You may not end up healthy, but I guarantee that you will end up very thin.
            Last edited by Seshmeister; 12-14-2010, 08:26 AM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

More here - great article.

Wish Away Cancer! Get A Lunchtime Face-Lift! Eradicate Autism! Turn Back The Clock! Thin Your Thighs! Cure Menopause! Harness Positive Energy! Erase Wrinkles! Banish Obesity! Live Your Best Life Ever!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

And when she isn't promoting quacks you get this kind of thing...

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhdJcFGu8q8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhdJcFGu8q8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;color1=0x402061& amp;color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Comment

• VanHalener
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  She is an ignorant fucking twat.
                  I agree. Because I can't stand the heffer I am now boycotting this thread.
                  (unless of course the big bitch sends me a check)

~Viva Australia~
                  Last edited by VanHalener; 12-14-2010, 09:09 AM.
                  ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Feed her to the sharks!

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

More than anything else, she is incredibly annoying.
                      The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

They should feed her to a crocodile and then in a blind study see if a team of psychics can correctly identify which particular shit contains her remains from a pit containing 50 other crocodile shits.

If that doesn't sell commercials I don't know what will.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                          Feed her to the sharks!
                          She's foul enough to give a shark the shits...
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Feb 2004

hahahaha!!! great success

yep, she's a fuckwit, and millions of dumb bitches worship her.

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I Wonder If She Saw ACockOrTwo.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...