• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jagermeister
    Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Denise Richards Is Dating Nikki Sixx!

Lucky Bastard!

Denise Richards just can't stay away from the bad boys.

After a tumultuous marriage to Charlie Sheen and a rocky relationship with Richie Sambora, the star, 39, has been quietly dating Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx.

Richards and Sixx, 52, "have been neighbors for years. They have a lot in common and are taking things slowly," a source close to the pair tells the new Us Weekly.

Richards (mom to Sheen's daughters Sam, 6, and Lola, 5) and Sixx, a former heroin addict who has been married to two Playboy models (and who romanced Kat Von D from 2008 to January 2010), had breakfast at Marmalade Cafe in Calabasas, Calif., on the morning of Dec. 12.

"Nikki was telling stories, and Denise was laughing," says a witness.

Just the night before (his birthday), Sixx alluded to a special someone on Twitter, typing at 10:35 p.m. that he had "a midnight rendezvous planned with a beautiful maiden."

• Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

I listened to her on Howard Stern and her favorite ways to have sex are my favorite ways to have sex. Total sexual compatability and the thought of having my joystick running all her controls made me pop wood.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Wow, this makes my week. :happy64:

I was worried sick about Denise. I'm so happy she's found happiness again.
      Her penchant for men with sewer water for blood is odd, but, you go girl!
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

It's an upgrade from Ritchie Sambora for her, if you think about it...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• CROWBAR
          Commando
          • Sep 2004

That should read "Nikki Sixx is currently plowing Denise Richard's ass". Hopefully, a little rectal rootering will bring her down off of her high horse.

What a complete bitch she is.

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

MILF!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

A bitch from hell, but she's still a pretty hot-ass MILF! BTW, I checked out that show which she stars in called "Blue Mountain State" on Spike TV. It's fuckin hilarious!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Bath her, oil her, and bring her to my tent.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWKY0esloSI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWKY0esloSI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I guess they can both talk about how this century hasn't been too good to them...

Comment

• Terry
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Unless she's taking her top off for me to see, can't really say I give a fuck who she's banging.
                    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

I never thought she was all that hot. And she's a raging bitch gold digger from what I can tell. I'd hate to see anything come of this "dating" where she ends up with Crue money in her bank account.

She's a step up from that nasty tattoo chick Nikki was banging. Nikki is holding up surprisingly well for the mileage on him.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                        I never thought she was all that hot. And she's a raging bitch gold digger from what I can tell. I'd hate to see anything come of this "dating" where she ends up with Crue money in her bank account.

She's a step up from that nasty tattoo chick Nikki was banging. Nikki is holding up surprisingly well for the mileage on him.
                        True dat...2 ODs, a near-death experience or two...dude's had a rough (albeit self-inflicted) life, you'd think he'd look more like Keith Richards...
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                          True dat...2 ODs, a near-death experience or two...dude's had a rough (albeit self-inflicted) life, you'd think he'd look more like Keith Richards...
                          Near death experiences just show you there is life on the other side and it's a pretty good place. So that melts all the fear and guilt society tries to lay on you and that BS no longer fazes you. Then you go out and fuck all the women you can before you kick the bucket for good. Organized religion and governments rule people with fear. Once you have no fear, they lose their power over you. Nikki is staying young because he's not burdoned by the baggage the average person hauls around.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            Nikki is staying young because he's not burdened by the baggage the average person hauls around.

Being a multi-millionaire and never having to work again doesn't hurt either. Yeah, he still "works", but out of enjoyment for what he does. Not for the money. If he feels like hitting the snooze button, he doesn't sweat it like the rest of us schmucks. (assuming he even has an alarm clock)

A nice house, no worrying over the monthly bills, a soft bed, great meals whenever you want, and phenomenal pussy can keep a man feeling & looking young. Dude ain't eating Top Ramen & Sams Choice cola.

I am beginning to look twice my age. Not half like Nikki. WTF?!
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Gonna have to disagree there, Nyquil...

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              Nikki is staying young because he's not burdoned by the baggage the average person hauls around.
                              Hmm...in addition to the previously mentioned OD/Addiction issues he's struggled with....5 kids, 2 or 3 ex-wives, a singer who's also been (more recently than he) in and out of rehab, being little help in keeping the band going...yeah, he's got it easy.

But Nikki at his most hungover

...will probably still leave a better lookin' corpse than Keef...

Just sayin'....

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

Working...